news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-18-2014, 09:16 AM   #1
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms
Default Israeli MP: Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07...inian-mothers/

Honest question. Who are the true terrorists?

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is Israel the only thing ever on your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If he really said that,he is a despicable piece of shit,fuxking animal

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:45 AM   #4
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
If he really said that,he is a despicable piece of shit,fuxking animal
she*

I wonder how this situation will end. It's hard to imagine anything but a complete disaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
she*

I wonder how this situation will end. It's hard to imagine anything but a complete disaster.
Yea ..that

Thanks

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:05 PM   #6
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Wars in Israel have been going on for so long-the question really becomes is peace ever possible?
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:19 PM   #7
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She sounds like a Nazi.

What Israel is doing is so fucked up, even worse is the reaction of the world. They pretty much giving Israel a pat on the back. Its fucking disgusting.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #8
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
She sounds like a Nazi.

What Israel is doing is so fucked up, even worse is the reaction of the world. They pretty much giving Israel a pat on the back. Its fucking disgusting.
lol are they? I was listening to radio 5 this morning and the interviewer was interviewing some Israeli colonel and he was being very critical of israels regime.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:37 PM   #9
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATHLETE'S FOOT View Post
lol are they? I was listening to radio 5 this morning and the interviewer was interviewing some Israeli colonel and he was being very critical of israels regime.
The British, German, American governments along with all other major powers have pretty much said Israel has a right to defend itself, and have mentioned Hamas rocket fire more than Israeli bombardment. France has banned all pro-palestinian protests.

Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan and Egypt have said nothing. Egypt being a country firmly in Israel's pocket.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:38 PM   #10
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
even worse is the reaction of the world. They pretty much giving Israel a pat on the back. Its fucking disgusting.
I believe the world doesn't like Jews. They just pretend because it's the politically correct thing to do.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #11
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
The British, German, American governments along with all other major powers have pretty much said Israel has a right to defend itself, and have mentioned Hamas rocket fire more than Israeli bombardment. France has banned all pro-palestinian protests.

Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan and Egypt have said nothing. Egypt being a country firmly in Israel's pocket.
oh I thought u meant the whole world, not just governments. lol

Old 07-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #12
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Jordan and Egypt have said nothing. Egypt being a country firmly in Israel's pocket.

I think Egyptians/Jordanians hate Israeli's/Jews. If they didn't, they would be going against the teachings/writings of there religion. I believe Jordan just goes along with Israel, because the king is a soft wannabe westerner. Egypt knows the money flow would stop from America if they were Israel's enemy's. (Remember the Egyptian president was assassinated because he signed a peace deal with Israel) or at least that was one of the reasons.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:41 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Hamas ain't any good guys either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #14
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Hamas ain't any good guys either.
yeah lol theyre a terrorist group but people sympathise with terrorist groups for some weird reason. like with the IRA and ETA.

Old 07-19-2014, 12:49 PM   #15
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Vice episode where they that Evangelical Christians were the biggest supporters and financial/potential political backing towards the Zionist and Israel movements was surprising.

Quote:

This is always the big one but they seem to escape scrutiny.

I thought that the Obama administration was pro-Palestine though? Hasn't he said before a free Palestine is the key to peace in that region?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote