news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 01-18-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Lightbulb Watch tha beat drop.

Okay , so heres how its goin down. In this thread , I'm gonna post snippets of beats that I am working on. The snippets is gonna be fucked up(sound quality , timing , etc). However , You are gonna be able to watch them develope and turn into acceptable beats that I will be willing to share.

I'm gonna work on one at a time. Know this though , I just started using FL but I pretty much know what to do so that this dont turn out lame. There is a method to the madness.

So... here we go. Here is a snippet of the first beat , its called talk on.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=653659

lmao.

Last edited by INF; 01-22-2007 at 02:32 AM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

its only a snippet tho right god?

i wanna see the finished product!

shit...i needa get me a soundclick.....

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:36 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah ,its only a snippet at this point of whats goin on. Theres a few tracks that I had At that point that I left out as well. The shit wasnt even timed up right or filled in properly at that point. WHat I gave ya'll right there is what I had in mind when I woke up this morning. I got different changes now and its EQ'd out right. I need to make a few more rolls and then it should be a rap.

I thought it would be fun to listen to something as my idea at first and then see what I do with it.

I've requested this at different forums before and I've seen it requested but never answered so I figured fuck it. I'm learning FL right now and why not a better time to pull this.

Not only do you get to listen to the creative process grow into a track but you get to watch somebody gradualy(sp?) get better.

Since I have signed up here(2 yrs ago I think) I have watched some ppl really sharpen their shit and thats something amazing to watch. idk...my life is all about music. Its something entertaining for me , I know that.

EDIT___shit , I should make a sound click for this shit cuz if I dont then the links will expire if you are reading this thread say , months from now. Might as well huh.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:44 PM   #4
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

yea i cant do it tonight but tomorrow i'm gonna make a soundclick get all my shit in there and really start to tear it up...

i made some shit just now wit the instruments and it was pretty damn cool.

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Old 01-18-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Peace.. U on tha right track yo.. All I can say is practice ya craft, and u got no choice but 2 elevate.. Keep @ it fam

PEACE
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:02 AM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

Peace Complex.

I be practicin everyday and eatin my vitamins and sayin my prayers an shit yo. Its only a matter of time.
lmao

For real though , thanks for peepin this shit out.
I'll update it soon, keep a look out.

Old 01-19-2007, 07:15 AM   #7
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

^^^lol

well inf i gotta get in here tonight i aint download the WWI mixtape yet and i aint peeped the snippet....

and while i'm listenin to it i'll prolly make my soundclick.

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Old 01-21-2007, 08:46 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

heres the link to my soundclick. Remember, this account is set up so you can watch beats progress.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:14 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

Got the new one for today. Check it out. Its called "the simple things".
I'd appriciate some feedback so I can see what I need to do and what I dont need to do. Thanks.

Old 01-22-2007, 08:24 PM   #10
The Ghost
Malcolm Maximillion

The Ghost crouching tiger

I think both of the beats are pretty good just need to be mixed properly. I would help but I'm still trying to learn the shit myself.
The Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:29 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

thanx Ghost. I figure that its just gonna get better with time. Already , look how todays was sync'd up better than the first one. Its only a matter of time and learning the program in an out. I wish there was an ask Geeves for FL so that when I got a question then I can get results in a snap but oh well. Its all about tha learning process ya know.

Peace though and thanx for takin a listen homie.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:37 PM   #12
The Ghost
Malcolm Maximillion

The Ghost crouching tiger

Anytime. I wish I knew more about Fl Studio 6 though but I don't. I just started messing with that and Reason (Ill synths). I'm a sample person myself.
The Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:46 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

I really like tha idea of using samples and I got tons of records to choose grooves from but right now I wanna focuse on creating from scratch. I wanna learn how to perfect that and make it sound acceptable.

I got tons of ideas written down though for samples. I even gots old ass four track tapes from 99 of samples an shit so , when I cross that bridge , I'm good.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:03 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

ayo , where my ppls at????
Old 01-22-2007, 10:09 PM   #15
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Peeped the beats they were cool for someone just starting out & i can see where you're going...

that said get far FAR away from the FL sounds man they are waaaaay too generic to be using and don't provide the sound i can hear you looking for...you may not like sampling but you can get alot of ill sounds from sampling, it's not just about "finding a hot loop"

figure that out and you'll figure out how to truly sample & make beats

PEACE

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote