news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 02-17-2007, 05:12 PM   #31
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign View Post
when you get that sample in how can you make it go slower? like just the sample? so it sounds in slo mo
WaveTraveller has a speed knob. On a sampler channel, timestretch.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:09 PM   #32
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

Whatup GameOfDeath? I dont think that Reign uses the wave traveler cuz if he did then he would know right off the bat about the speed. No offense Reign but when you open up the wave traveler , you have the turn the pitch right off the bat to even start fuckin with the sample.

Also , thanks for the listen Reign. I like that track that you got "8th monk(sp?)". You are starting to really develop this ill vibe. I like seein how this is all gonna turn out as well.

Peace to all.

Last edited by CID DIGITAL; 02-17-2007 at 06:15 PM.
CID DIGITAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:22 PM   #33
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

You got some good things goin on with these tracks. It'll be cool to see the progression of where you take things. I personally use Recycle to chop up samples. Personally, I'm never lookin to jack a riff altogether, just the sound itself. I try to take things to where people could never tell the actuall source of the music. keep doin you though, you got good ideas here, just keep diggin for those sounds.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote