news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-22-2007, 03:49 PM   #16
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
rappers come up with the most cliched album titles.
and album covers.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:54 PM   #17
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

I dont think hes blantently biting Deck, still I think its kinda wack to name ya album that, knowing damn well that is a Wu Classic.. Anybody that thinks this album will be better than INS's, your crazy.. Uncontrolled Substance is one of ma fav Wu albums, back when all da memberz brang that essence sound.. Nothin against G Rap, but look at his guest appearances.. Juelz, Diplomats, Tech N9ne??? Im sure da album will still be straight, but those names ruin it for me...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:57 PM   #18
CYENCE
Veteran Member

CYENCE shaolin monk

AAAARGHH!!!! I hope Kool G-Rap gets hit with Wu ninja stars and put in the trunk of the Bobby Digital truck, and then the gods stomp him out and have him shot just like they did 50 Cent!! HOW DARE HE!!! Everybody always taking Wu's credit!

*stabs self in the stomach with prop sword from 4th Chamber video*
*jumps off the Verrazano, throws up the W and screams "SUUUUUUUUUUUU"*

Last edited by CYENCE; 01-22-2007 at 04:00 PM.
CYENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:03 PM   #19
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex View Post
yeah, who gives shit...

atleast we got the music!
What do you give a shit about? This is no different than if he called his album "Ironman" or "Liquid Swords", would you not give a shit then? INS is a Wu member, just as important as any other and deserves respect.

I don't know what sort of morales some of you white middle classes got brough up with, but in the hood doing shit like this is seen as the lowest fucking denominator to faggotry.

Maybe its a difference of views, but if I were Deck (or just a big fan of the original album or Wu) sitting back hearing new people saying G Rap has come up with a ill new name for an album, i'd be pissed off someone else is getting credit for that, not thinking "oh, gee, cool, look at that, he's using my album name, good for him, I hope he gives me credit for it"

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 01-22-2007 at 04:05 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:10 PM   #20
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Lol I told yall about this album. He must of loved being a guest so much on Deck's LP he decided to "borrow" the title as well. Iono, I think he should change it. Cormega's new album WAS gonna be called "Urban Legend" until he heard T.I. already had an album called that so he changed it to The Inevitbale
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:39 PM   #21
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

You people are so stupid.

G Rap rules. That Deck album's okay at best.

And once again, complaining about "biting" is fucking stupid.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:46 PM   #22
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutang 10304 View Post
its g rap. guys a legend im sure ins doesnt mind
co sign

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:49 PM   #23
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post
You people are so stupid.

G Rap rules. That Deck album's okay at best.

And once again, complaining about "biting" is fucking stupid.

Complaining about biting is stupid? So it makes it ok? Its more about respect than anything son... Ill be tha first to say G Rap is a legend and is dope no doubt, but that doesnt justify him usin a classic album name.. Unless he gives credit to Deck, that shit is mad sketchy.. And for u to say Deck's album is okay at best is blasphemy.. that shit is pure hip hop, PERIOD... WISE UP
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:51 PM   #24
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch View Post
and album covers.
true
Old 01-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #25
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
What do you give a shit about? This is no different than if he called his album "Ironman" or "Liquid Swords", would you not give a shit then? INS is a Wu member, just as important as any other and deserves respect.

I don't know what sort of morales some of you white middle classes got brough up with, but in the hood doing shit like this is seen as the lowest fucking denominator to faggotry.

Maybe its a difference of views, but if I were Deck (or just a big fan of the original album or Wu) sitting back hearing new people saying G Rap has come up with a ill new name for an album, i'd be pissed off someone else is getting credit for that, not thinking "oh, gee, cool, look at that, he's using my album name, good for him, I hope he gives me credit for it"
the second lowest demoninator of faggotry is bringing race into a discussion that has nothing to do with it. fucking homo

it's one thing if deck's album title was creative to begin with. but it was just another lame cliche. "duuuude, you know like a controlled substance? my shit is so hype it's uncontrolled!! OMG"

so let them both have their cliched album titles.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #26
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

oh boy...smh
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:01 PM   #27
Jim Kelly

Jim Kelly grasshopper

Quote:
July 13th, 2006

Jim Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:07 PM   #28
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yo this nigga should be banned 4 a day. You turned into a bullshit topic maker. I've been looking at ur threads kid, I think you should just stick to replying.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:13 PM   #29
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yo this nigga should be banned 4 a day. You turned into a bullshit topic maker. I've been looking at ur threads kid, I think you should just stick to replying.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:00 PM   #30
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Deck was going to make a 4,5,6 anyways dickheads...i posted it before
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote