news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-22-2007, 06:30 PM   #31
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

give me a fucking break yeah Kool G Rap can rap . he gets respect for being one of the pioneers of hardcore hiphop. and in that aspect he gets my respect. but homeboy always rhymed about the same shit on everytrack hes on. he reminds me of MOP. all they talk about is guns, drugs, and killing. i dont wanna hear that shit for 16 or whatever tracks on an album. Deck is way more versitile. Kool G Rap is way past his prime and u can hear it in his delievery . and as far as biting Deck's title , well he should know better cuz he came from the era where biting wasnt aloud! Peace.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:36 PM   #32
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

you must hate raekwon...
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:23 PM   #33
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

yo u a dick u know that. thats not what Raekwon only raps about so what point are u making?????? dumbass.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #34
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

yeah man, raekwon raps about sneakers too
Old 01-22-2007, 07:47 PM   #35
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

to many comedians in this forum.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #36
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Rich boy will follow up his debut album with his sophmore attempt "enter the wu-tang (36 chamber)"

www.gimmeamuthafukinbreak.com
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #37
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post

And once again, complaining about "biting" is fucking stupid.
lol, so now bitings OK? I guess hip hop really is in desent.

And Deck has spit many verse that compare with the best G Rap has done.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:28 PM   #38
Da Dishonourable Don
HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Da Dishonourable Don grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Da Dishonourable Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Kool G Rap can bite a dick
so can your mom!
Da Dishonourable Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:31 PM   #39
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Dishonourable Don View Post
so can your mom!
hah best post of january!!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:32 PM   #40
Da Dishonourable Don
HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
give me a fucking break yeah Kool G Rap can rap . he gets respect for being one of the pioneers of hardcore hiphop. and in that aspect he gets my respect. but homeboy always rhymed about the same shit on everytrack hes on. he reminds me of MOP. all they talk about is guns, drugs, and killing. i dont wanna hear that shit for 16 or whatever tracks on an album. Deck is way more versitile. Kool G Rap is way past his prime and u can hear it in his delievery . and as far as biting Deck's title , well he should know better cuz he came from the era where biting wasnt aloud! Peace.
first of all, G Rap is still ahead of his time, second, his delivery is way more sicker than any rapper you can name in the game 20 years ago to 20 ahead of us, so quit the bullshit talks about Deck is sicker than G Rap, 'cause it's not true, toe to toe, verse for verse, G Rap will outshine any track he's on, you should shut the fuck up and do the knowledge, G Rap is Rza's favourite mc of all time, so fuck your minor league knowledge and opinions, Giancana #1!
Old 01-22-2007, 08:34 PM   #41
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
Yo Imma send this shit to Kool G Rap via aim and then post his thoughts on here...
Im real close to G.. one of the realest dudes out there..
maybe he does not know that the title has been taken... but Imma find out...

**gets on aim**

Peace

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:39 PM   #42
Da Dishonourable Don
HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYENCE View Post
AAAARGHH!!!! I hope Kool G-Rap gets hit with Wu ninja stars and put in the trunk of the Bobby Digital truck, and then the gods stomp him out and have him shot just like they did 50 Cent!! HOW DARE HE!!! Everybody always taking Wu's credit!

*stabs self in the stomach with prop sword from 4th Chamber video*
*jumps off the Verrazano, throws up the W and screams "SUUUUUUUUUUUU"*
fag! G Rap would smash the remaining baby teeth in your grill and drop the hottest verse you ever witnessed in your faggot life, quit talkin' shit, there's a reason why he's still in the game after 20 years, G Rap refused a deal with G-Unot and Raekwon accepted a deal with Aftermath, so what does that tell you, gully will always be gully, [no diss intended to Rae], but just showing y'all that G Rap don't need a big label behind him, he's one of the biggest mc's to ever do this shit!
Old 01-22-2007, 08:44 PM   #43
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think I would just call my album BAD like Jackson and L.L. did in the same year.

lol @ people beefin in this thread.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #44
Osi
respect

Osi shaolin monk

And Deck has spit many verse that compare with the best G Rap has done.

Damn, I know this is a Wu forum and all but... Damn.
Osi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:43 PM   #45
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i just read only the thread starter comments

and i will say only this

http://www.amazon.com/Fix-Mix-Pretty...e=UTF8&s=music

ghost is a bitter too

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote