news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-28-2005, 08:28 PM   #1
Jimmy Focus
Staying Focused

Jimmy Focus shaolin monk
Question what is the most fucked up shit you've ever done

this should be funny as fuck
Old 07-28-2005, 08:30 PM   #2
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z
Default Re: what is the most fucked up shit you've ever done

I had 18 cohibas in a row while wearing a red t-shirt then westwood said "this shit is crazy"
Old 07-28-2005, 08:47 PM   #3
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I signed up to a Wu Tang forum and as if that wasn't bad enough, I made an absolute fool of myself by posting comments incrimiting me and making me seem like a blatantly homosexual pedophile who finds gratisfaction in "LMAO's" and animated yellow dots resembling faces of laughter in replies to my incoherent rammblings that are a product of my excessive drinking mixed with prescibed happy pills.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:56 PM   #4
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

During My School Years.. Like Bout .. 4 Yrs Ago.. // I Fucken Went Late 2 Skool // As Always.. But Then I Wuz Like Fuck .. ! This Has 2 Stop.. / Then The Homie Hits Me Up. I Thought He Wuz Late 2 ..// I Wuz Like Wut A Bitch ..! // Then That Foo Is Like Damn. Sup ... Wut U Doin .. // I Wuz Like Being Late .. Why? // Then That Foo Explain 2 Me. That A Sick Ass D . P. Wuz Cracking . // Soon As I Heard This .. My Mind Went Blank.. // I Socked That Foo In Joy... / That Foo Wuz Like Chill .. The Ride Comin Thru . // We Got 2 Da D.p. Sick Ass Hoes. 2 Da Fullest.. // All The Beer U Wanted // Fucken All The Bud // Just There.. // I Wuz Like Damn.. // Yes.//.. Then I Seen Sum Hoes. There// Friends That I Knew.. It So Happens. That My Homies Lady .. Or Ex. Supposedly .. Wuz There Also.,, We Were Faded .. She Wuznt' So.. I Start Chillin Wit Her.. // Like Bout 40 Min In.. / I Wuz Faded As Fuck .. // Her Friend Out Of Nowhere.. Gave Me A Lap Dance. .like In Front Of Every Body.. // I Wuz Like Damn.. // I Didnt Know Dis Bitch Wuz Freaky.. // So I Wuz All Rubbing Up On Her.. // Like Damn .// Girl .// Work It./!! Shit Wuz Great/ The Homie. That Gave Us Da Ride.. Wuz Recording. // All On Tape.. / 4 Sure// A Legend In School If This Got Out.. // Then .. The Homie's Girl. Takes Me // By Her Hand .. And Starts Explaining . Wut Had Happened Between Him And Her.. // Sbe Grabs My Hand.. And Takes Me 2 The Homie's Room /// She Told Me 2 Sit..// I Wuz On The Bed.. // When I Noticed.. Faded Though.. That She Locks The Door.. // Yes..!!!

Next Thing.. She Fucken Rapes. Me../// No Bullshit.// Like She Wuz Telling Me Shit.. But I Had My Eyes. Closed. // I Wuz Out Of It..// Next Thing I Feel A Tongue In My Mouth.. // Damn .. A Good One 2 // After We Macked 4 20 Mins.// Started 2 Rub Up On Her.. // Shit. She Wuz Like Tall Kind Of.// Skinny // But A Bomb Ass Body..// I Had Always Been Like Damn She Good. /but She Wit The Homie../ After She Leaves. Me Still On The Bed..// Then Like 10 Min Later She Comes. Back./// Yes.! She Couldnt// Get Enuff// I Wuz Lost In Ecstasy Wit Her// Damn// That Shit Wuz The Greatest// Feeling Ever..// All On Da Sac./ But Just Between Us.. // Damn. !!! I Luv Hoes.!!// All This Recorded.// She Kept The Tape Though.. // Damn/!!! I Think She Still Has It 2 Dis Day.. / But Also My Bad... And Shit.// I Regret Saying This../ Cuz On Camera I Started Burning My Friend..// Fuck .. !!! Every 1 @ Skool... Knew About All That Shit..// In A Good Way . Cuz All The Girls Up On Me.. And Like Damn ... Talking Bout The Homie..// @ Skool // Ppl I Didnt Know Were Like Hey That's The Fool In The Video.>?? !! I Wuz Like Yea.. !! // Thats Me./ A Lot Of Ppl Would Give Me Props../ Felt Good And Shit.. // Also That Hoodie Got Burned. Cuz I Told My Homie../ I Told How .. Every Thing Wuz Her Fault Also.. // How That Foo Know Me// And I Wuz Faded As Fuck //

The Moral:: "it Aint No Fun /... If The Homies Cant Have None.. !"!!!

Peace .!!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 09:00 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think posting that piece of bunk was probably worse than anything that could possibly be described in that tsumani bukkake formula of wienershit and turk piss. I said probably, because I haven't tried to decipher any of it.

Someone's going to read this post and think I'm rude.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:01 PM   #6
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

^ what the fuck are you talking about Johnny Bonkers?
Old 07-28-2005, 09:53 PM   #7
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

well, back inda good ol days...there was a lil creek and ina field that didnt have houses yet...
and there was a tree, and a big rope we use to swing on....
so...me and my friend decided to go together oen day on it, and, we stook a small stick in the loop and ran tried to swing......stick snapped and i hit my head on a concrete block taht happened to be sitting around...and iw as knocked out for 5 minutes or so, everyone thought i was dead....i wasnt tho..

i ran from the cops one time, we were nice and hidden for about 20 minutes.......but then they found us...peppered sprayed us, and cuffed us, ruffed us up a bit, then were takin "downtown", i was drunk, 1.35 or somthing like that alcohol in my bloodstream, nothing ever happened, my parents came and got me, me and my mom laughed about it, while my dad was pissed right the hell off, and that was it

almost got stabbed a few times, they were man to the knife but not to stab, but i use to carry a box cutter with me, so my hand is my paocket ready to slice and dice too, but they walked away, good for them.....

i once, hit a car driving, it was ok tho, no damage.......

when i was 6, i was at my friends house, it was me and him, his sister and her friend, and their 1 lil cousin my age.....we were camping inda backyard.....she told me she liekd me when everyone went to sleep, so she wanted me to eat her out....it was the first tiem i tasted pussy.....

i got caught stealin only one time out of many other times, i cried cause the cop was a n asshole and was tellin me i was going to jail, i wanted to kill him, but he had a gun : P , it was fucked up....oha nd i was like 9 or somthing

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 10:04 PM   #8
_Goddess_

Signing up to this website?
Old 07-28-2005, 10:06 PM   #9
_Goddess_

!
Old 07-28-2005, 10:21 PM   #10
mn2683

mn2683 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to mn2683

once in my junior year of high school we were all burnin at some parkin lot, i had like a qp on me, scale, bags, everything, and two cops rolled up, i ran from them thru a cornfield, and hid in someones pool (in october) they never found me or my hoody which had everythign in it....but i got sick
1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)
mn2683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:14 AM   #11
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

^
Holy shit. That woulda fucked your life up if you got caught damn your luckyy.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:16 AM   #12
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

had sex with a minor

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:19 AM   #13
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
had sex with a minor

peace

"aint nothin wrong with that son"
Old 07-29-2005, 12:27 AM   #14
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

Damn Im Not Bonkers.. // Ok A D.p.. Is A Ditching Party.>!!! A Party Or Kick Back Of Sum Sort.. During Skool Hours.. // And I Just Explained. . How .. I Fucken Did Wut Ever Ur Mind Can Think Of .. 2 My Homies' Girl.. // In Other Words.. // I Fucked The Shit Out Of Her.. // But Then Being The Homie I Am //

I Ratted On Dat Bitch /// So Me And My Homie R Still Cool // We Aint Goin 2 Lose Friendship Over Sum Stupid Ass Hoodrat..!!!!

Peace .!!! This Wuz A True Story..// I Know I Shouldn T Do This. // But The Girl's Name Is Erica.. !!!/ Yea In Cali// N Da 909 / That Is All The Information . I M Goin 2 Give..// The Rest Is Confidential.. !!

Peace .!!!! Again..
Old 07-29-2005, 03:18 AM   #15
s_ivy

s_ivy grasshopper

haha damn dude thats crazy.. but then again its LA.. stuff like that happen all the time.. *hoodrat episodes*
s_ivy is offline   Reply With Quote