news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #1
hhnlive

hhnlive grasshopper
Default Method Man's New DVD

Read the full story (and see the cover) here:

http://www.hhnlive.com/rumours/more/139
hhnlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:10 PM   #2
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
- WU-TANG'S NEW ALBUM -

There are some rumors floating around already about Wu-Tang's new album due for release this year on SRC Records. I'm hearing that there will be no guest appearances and only Wu fam will be rapping on the album. RZA is slated to handle the majority of the production, there will be a tribute track to ODB and I'm hearing the first single will be a monster posse cut a la "Triumph". Who else can't wait for this shit?

Quote:
- MORE WU -

Method Man is dropping a concert DVD this summer. It's called "Live On The Sunset Strip" and was filmed this past October in L.A. I'm sure there will be some ill visuals on this one as anyone that's been to a Mef concert knows it can get pretty hype.

Even though the rumors of the Clan album sounds, well you know.. It's waay to far to the release for even RZA himself to know how it'll turn out (and this info is not from the RZA). So I'mma put the hype on hold for a few months.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:53 PM   #3
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

ill cop
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:37 PM   #4
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

a posse cut similar to "triumph" would be straight nasty. Get all 10 of the generals(assuming that Cappadonna is included) and it would be ill as fuck
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:48 PM   #5
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

months ago i said in a thread that there should be a remix to triumph with all the wu MC's on it....

and that the beat should change once in a while i guess the wu does read the corp lol....

i hope the clan album has like 60 songs on it (2 discs) with some funny skits thrown in it too (i find some skits good for an album) and tremendous featurings from other wu-fam..like B9, Gate keeper , killah preist ETC.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote