news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-23-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son
Default Most Interesting Wu Member?

I was just curious on everyone's thoughts on the most interesting Wu member. I have to do a biography speech in school on an interesting person and I was thinking of the RZA, and I was sure I wanted to choose a Wu member. If anyone has any other thoughts about the Wu-Tang member I should choose, that'd be great. Also ODB came to mind, but I'm not sure. I have the Wu Manual and was going to read over the bio's to see, but does anyone have thoughts on this? Thanks.
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #2
M-Eighty
Veteran Member

M-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of fury

To really deliver the best bio/speech you can to your class you would probably be best off focusing your attention on either RZA or GZA.

Several topic points discussed in some detail in the Manual and that can also be found through other literary resources include RZA's 5-Year Plan for the Clan and the ultimate change of the face of hip hop through the birth of Wu-Tang Clan, why the GZA is considered in the top 20 of every professional hip hop authors list of emcees, and what contributions have either of these artists given to the world since the inception of the Clan in the early 90's including public speaking roles, movie and other entertainment contributions, etc.

There is a lot of positive history behind the Clan and how their presence within the industry will forever be remembered. Good luck with your research and make sure that you do this presentation adequate justice.
M-Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #3
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

odb, stories of him in the wu-manual. someone pull a gun out on him n he snatched it and turned it back on them
Old 01-23-2007, 04:50 PM   #4
IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Veteran Member

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to IRONFLAGCHIEF36

i did a report of meth once, that was pretty cool. a little off topic, i also did a report on stan "tookie" williams, founder of the crips. I got an A on both reports!
Old 01-23-2007, 05:46 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

im always interested in what Rza has to say.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:54 PM   #6
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

yeah i think RZA would be the most interesting,cus he is kinda like the mastermind behind the whole wu family,this is his vision.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:57 PM   #7
THEORY

THEORY grasshopper

I'd def go with RZA or GZA.
THEORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:22 PM   #8
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

im gonna go wit RZA. Would love to go into deep conversation with him
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:21 PM   #9
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

Ghost is a nut's, But an interesting cat. ODB was the fucking king!

Today I was having a debate with a kid about who the best freestyler is. I told Him ODB, he asked me why and I told him I think that because ODB's whole life was a freestyle.

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:23 PM   #10
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

rza
SaqurakiHanamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:26 PM   #11
whipsandfullclips

whipsandfullclips grasshopper

the B-O-B-B-Y D-I-G-I-T-A-L
whipsandfullclips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #12
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

definitely Rza..

a dude who said this line: "i fucked 100s of bitches, and spent millions of dollars and built wit 1,000s of scholars" is a good biography choice..

i recommend u check out his interviews (especially the audio or video ones) over the past couple years....if u cant find them i've got some good ones on my comp, ill send them to you tomorrow night or thurs if u want
Old 01-24-2007, 12:23 AM   #13
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

dirty or rza
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:50 AM   #14
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the articles i have read from INS have been really insightful but Rza and Gza just come on a whole different level in thought and speech. If you wanna laugh and feel good ODB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:09 AM   #15
knight
Veteran Member

knight grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to knight

mef