news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #31
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper
Default Re: King Of New York?

in my opinion nas is but meth might be if he wasnt so damn lazy...as far as groups go wu-tang is the goverment of ny

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:22 PM   #32
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
plz dont tell me what i have to think...i listen to nas since it was written and there were times i actually said hes the goat...but he aint betta than ghost - turst me - i know alot more bout nas compared to ghost than u...only thing nas got better than ghost is pure lyricsm wich i do not really care bout a lot...ghost on the mic doing music >>>>nas on the mic doing music ...simple as that...and illmatic aint even better than stillmatic...stop beeing stuck in the past and magazines views....SC>>>nas career - what now ??? tell me...
lol Nas' career now is more than Ghost's you dont know music kid. ghost is nice but not better than Nas and supreme clientele is nowhere in comparison to Nas' career. Your dickriding is rediculous Ghost is NOT the king of anything.

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:28 PM   #33
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Nas????? I dont think so!!! Theres a couple of underground artists that can atest to that. Yall act like you listened to every emcee out there. How do you know he's the best???? Besides who gives a flying fuck whose king.....we all have emcees we like.
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:47 PM   #34
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
lol Nas' career now is more than Ghost's you dont know music kid. ghost is nice but not better than Nas and supreme clientele is nowhere in comparison to Nas' career. Your dickriding is rediculous Ghost is NOT the king of anything.
whahahhaha...what the fuck u wanna tell me bout music..i listen to nas since a long and to ghost...ghost is nr 1....nas is nr 2...i did not say there are miles between them..nas is a strange man..he calls him self gods son making jesus religion related dc cowers and then he is making all these violence songs...and that track "rewunatioary warfare" on on gods son is the biggest lyrical bullshit rap has ever seen...how the fuck u can say shit like "we the lost children of israel" or let a nigga say "iam like a modern day hitler" ...all this on an album u call gods son ???? what the fuck ???..and how can u say "rappers are battling non rappers bringing it all backwards" and then turn around and diss a kobe braint ??? nas got my respect but the man said way to much bullshit - alot of niggas calling nas "deep" and all that without really understanding him and mudical deepnis...just cause he speaks bout jesus - niggas thinking hes is on some knowledge !!! i liked that old nasty nas alot...i also liked that esobar style fake ass raekwon and ghost shit he stepped on at "it was written...but i aint feeling nas anymore..he aint got his messafge across a whole album...and SD was poorly produced underlined by overrated lyrical no sence contest..."nazarteh savage" ??? why the fuck u use this theme name for such a bullshit subject matter ??? - now u read my shit and it seems like iam hating on nas - wich u read brfore cant be - cause hes top 2 or at least in my top 5...

oh yes SC was better than any nas album to me...and so was iroman...and pretty toney was better than alot of nas work..ghost on cuban linx was better than nas on illmatic..see thats how it is..nas took everything from rae and ghost..he was a 5% and moved over to christian while calling him self alot of relogion orinieted things when saying alot of bullshit that cant stay in the same place with the lessons told by the bible...do the knowledge before u talk bout deepniss
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:13 PM   #35
jtvc36

jtvc36 grasshopper

Nas
jtvc36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:14 PM   #36
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

I thought I was the king of ny what the hell I won battle's ha ha
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:19 PM   #37
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

only time nas was king was when he kicked hov...all the other time he was in BIGs and WUs shadow !!! - thats so real man..
Old 07-18-2005, 06:19 PM   #38
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
whahahhaha...what the fuck u wanna tell me bout music..i listen to nas since a long and to ghost...ghost is nr 1....nas is nr 2...i did not say there are miles between them..nas is a strange man..he calls him self gods son making jesus religion related dc cowers and then he is making all these violence songs...and that track "rewunatioary warfare" on on gods son is the biggest lyrical bullshit rap has ever seen...how the fuck u can say shit like "we the lost children of israel" or let a nigga say "iam like a modern day hitler" ...all this on an album u call gods son ???? what the fuck ???..and how can u say "rappers are battling non rappers bringing it all backwards" and then turn around and diss a kobe braint ??? nas got my respect but the man said way to much bullshit - alot of niggas calling nas "deep" and all that without really understanding him and mudical deepnis...just cause he speaks bout jesus - niggas thinking hes is on some knowledge !!! i liked that old nasty nas alot...i also liked that esobar style fake ass raekwon and ghost shit he stepped on at "it was written...but i aint feeling nas anymore..he aint got his messafge across a whole album...and SD was poorly produced underlined by overrated lyrical no sence contest..."nazarteh savage" ??? why the fuck u use this theme name for such a bullshit subject matter ??? - now u read my shit and it seems like iam hating on nas - wich u read brfore cant be - cause hes top 2 or at least in my top 5...

oh yes SC was better than any nas album to me...and so was iroman...and pretty toney was better than alot of nas work..ghost on cuban linx was better than nas on illmatic..see thats how it is..nas took everything from rae and ghost..he was a 5% and moved over to christian while calling him self alot of relogion orinieted things when saying alot of bullshit that cant stay in the same place with the lessons told by the bible...do the knowledge before u talk bout deepniss
1) you are a dickrider
2) that shit is too long
3) everything you have said so far is wrong

so therefor im not reading anymore of ur stupidness. SC is not on comparison to Any of Nas' classics

Old 07-18-2005, 06:50 PM   #39
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

LMAO we are on a Wu site and noone else agrees with you LMAO

Old 07-18-2005, 06:53 PM   #40
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
1) you are a dickrider
2) that shit is too long
3) everything you have said so far is wrong

so therefor im not reading anymore of ur stupidness. SC is not on comparison to Any of Nas' classics
um nothing i said is wrong

nas took wus gambino style for it was written, he went mafioso after cuban linx and completly bitet wus style. He took akas for his "firm" click renamed him self after tge great drug dealer esobar and he acted like they were all this "we are a familly" thing..wich wu startet

nas first was a nigga that said on represent shit like fuck god i aint beliving in non of this bullshit...then he went on that 5% shit without really was living it..he just run with the style...then he turned wanna be christian without again - doing the knowledge of the bible...when u look at his most religion album to date, called gods son and then analyse the (some) of lyrics - u gon see that it makes no sense at all...look at rewunationary warfare

i aint gon writing more now - cause u are a stupid man. u are one of those 85 % thats are blind, stupid etc...did u ever read the bible ??

and u call me a dickrider ??? get out ya state of mind and learn how to control the basics..no way u can call me that cause i break everyting down - i dont know if do the math...learn how to act, respect and move minds...its cool with me that u like nas...but plz stop talking...cause i know u dont even understand what ghost is tallking bout on most the SC lyrics ?? or do u ???...
Old 07-18-2005, 07:00 PM   #41
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
LMAO we are on a Wu site and noone else agrees with you LMAO
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=1741

this is a ghost VS nas thread !!!! ^^^^^^^^

ang guess who won so stfu plz and go to sleep
Old 07-18-2005, 07:03 PM   #42
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

that bone collecta guy is pretty close minded........SC is a pretty good album, and while Nas has made albums just as good, i can name some albums that are horrid compared to SC........they are both Ill emcees tho.....

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:06 PM   #43
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
you are a dickrider and this shows it. "I gave you power" shits on anything remotely creative Ghost has done
muahahhahaha

see..u call nigga a dickrider..u call everybody a dickrider, him, me just everybody that dont agrees with u...causse the so the knowledge..wise man smart up...nas took the concept for i gave u power....it was nothing original - but u dont know shit bout muisc so this fits in your picture (and u said i dont know whats music????)

stop talking man...cause nas aint more than creative at all all...ghost speaks his own language, has his own style...that Nas wantet to take !!! never masterd it though
Old 07-18-2005, 07:25 PM   #44
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
that bone collecta guy is pretty close minded........SC is a pretty good album, and while Nas has made albums just as good, i can name some albums that are horrid compared to SC........they are both Ill emcees tho.....
Im not close minded i speak the truth. You are an idiot to call me close minded. Look at yourself and shut up

@PWT You are an idiot look at this thread everyone says Nas is the king you foolish dickriding bitch. Ghost is nice but NOT better than Nas. Fuckin dumb bitch You are disrespectful to living legends Ghost never sold as much as Nas and never will. KONY isnt just skills it is chosen by the ppl who live in the City. 95% of this site are either from out of the Country of dont live in NY. Ive lived in NY last year and I can tell you that Ghost is DEFINETLY NOT the King. Dumb ass

Plus

Lyrics

Nas>Ghost

Flow

Ghost> Nas

you dont count beats cause they didnt make them themselves fuckin retard

Creativity

Nas> Ghost

Song Concepts

Nas> Ghost

Battle career

Nas beat- Jayz, cormega, nature, mobb deep, etc...

Ghost beat- noone he took a loss to Biggie cause Big never respionded to him lol Big didnt waist his time

Nas wins there

Classic solo albums

Nas> Ghost

Old 07-18-2005, 07:26 PM   #45
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
muahahhahaha

see..u call nigga a dickrider..u call everybody a dickrider, him, me just everybody that dont agrees with u...causse the so the knowledge..wise man smart up...nas took the concept for i gave u power....it was nothing original - but u dont know shit bout muisc so this fits in your picture (and u said i dont know whats music????)

stop talking man...cause nas aint more than creative at all all...ghost speaks his own language, has his own style...that Nas wantet to take !!! never masterd it though
nas never tried to take anythin from ghost fool you imagining things and prove that he took i gave you power you cant