news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 07-18-2005, 02:10 PM   #1
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Private Message Box

My box says its empty but also reads I have 136 unread messages total 380... can someone help me out with this??
Old 07-18-2005, 07:00 PM   #2
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta
Default Re: Private Message Box

Try deleting all ur sent messages, log off then close the window and open a new window, come back 2 wutangcorp.com and log on again.

Tell me what happens?

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 04:30 PM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Alright thanks I'll try that
Old 07-20-2005, 02:29 PM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Yo 36, that didn't work its still the same!! HELP!!
Old 07-27-2005, 06:47 AM   #5
DanTiCaL
Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

DanTiCaL grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to DanTiCaL

my messagebox sais "Inbox contains 0 messages.
You have 5 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed."
wtf?
Old 07-27-2005, 06:47 AM   #6
DanTiCaL
Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

DanTiCaL grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to DanTiCaL

my outbox is empty too,...
Old 07-28-2005, 04:31 PM   #7
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Yeah My says the same but with a whole lot more messages