news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-01-2007, 06:55 PM   #46
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

post some more pics of your thumb in that chicks butthole ben....

Old 02-01-2007, 06:57 PM   #47
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

wasn't it an index finger?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:58 PM   #48
Gawd
Just walk away.

oh so you saw it too huh?
correct me if im worng but that was not slight nudity? and it did show genitles? yes of course it did.....but its ok for ben cuz he is a power abusing nazi mod.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:58 PM   #49
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
ben i gave you the url of a thread you posted with pics of linsey lohans pussy...what more do you need hypocrite? its there......and what of the 2ndarys that you allow to run around this place? your in on that shit man.

start banning them. its a rule....lawls at you calling me a snitch nazi mod.........

next time you dont like a thread cuz its breaking the rules lock it from the start not after 300 replies......

youre the mod you find the rule breaking shit.......
gO SHOOT SOME CATTLE..CHECK THE THREAD...

p.s. THE RULES ENFORCEMENT STARTED TODAY NOT LAST YEAR HOMESLICE
Old 02-01-2007, 06:59 PM   #50
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
oh so you saw it too huh?
correct me if im worng but that was not slight nudity? and it did show genitles? yes of course it did.....but its ok for ben cuz he is a power abusing nazi mod.
What about the cock??

Why don't you post it you must have it on your HD
Old 02-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #51
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
post some more pics of your thumb in that chicks butthole ben....
post pics of your finger up your nose that adiquate
Old 02-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #52
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

wait, isn't ed the guy who always says "its the interwebs d00d don't take it so seriously"

regardless of the right or wrong of the matter, eddie boy needs to dry his tears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
damn, I haven't seen someone get this emotional on the internet since pussy-with-teeth's 'Unpopular Opnions'-thread was closed.

hahahaha, pussy-with-teeth was my favorite member of all time probaly
Old 02-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #53
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
gO SHOOT SOME CATTLE..CHECK THE THREAD...

p.s. THE RULES ENFORCEMENT STARTED TODAY NOT LAST YEAR HOMESLICE
ok so today is when you rid the forum of all of these bs 2ndary accounts?
Quote:
What about the cock??

Why don't you post it you must have it on your HD
even if i had it, i cant its against the rules you should know that youre a mod......
Old 02-01-2007, 07:02 PM   #54
Gawd
Just walk away.

damn ben....rule breaking in this very thread...git to it you fucking hypocrite.....
Old 02-01-2007, 07:04 PM   #55
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
wait, isn't ed the guy who always says "its the interwebs d00d don't take it so seriously"

regardless of the right or wrong of the matter, eddie boy needs to dry his tears

hahahaha, pussy-with-teeth was my favorite member of all time probaly

Yeah eD has a lot of emotions invested... What a Puss

P.S. I still like you eD even if you are a snitch...I will never hang with you though I can't have snitched in my vicinity
Old 02-01-2007, 07:06 PM   #56
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
ok so today is when you rid the forum of all of these bs 2ndary accounts?

even if i had it, i cant its against the rules you should know that youre a mod......
You do not call the shots I will ignore you.
P.S. use you observation skills...maybe you'll figure it out. P.S.S. eD, man up!!! stop acting like a child LAWLZ!
Old 02-01-2007, 07:07 PM   #57
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Yeah eD has a lot of emotions invested... What a Puss

P.S. I still like you eD even if you are a snitch...I will never hang with you though I can't have snitched in my vicinity
All you have to do Ben is admit you fucked up....even a few mods agree you did.....enforce only some rules......
Old 02-01-2007, 07:08 PM   #58
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
You do not call the shots I will ignore you.
P.S. use you observation skills...maybe you'll figure it out. P.S.S. eD, man up!!! stop acting like a child LAWLZ!
classic nazi mod example right here......your in on most of those 2ndaries yet you have a rule to enforce...maybe you should be removed for your nazi duties......

you gonna delete those pics of sex and gore in here? of course not. i mean its not like you quoted the rules on page 1
Old 02-01-2007, 07:08 PM   #59
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
All you have to do Ben is admit you fucked up....even a few mods agree you did.....enforce only some rules......

I fucked up by not deleting that thread when you first posted it. Yes I fucked up but I will not wane for you or police the site like you wish
Old 02-01-2007, 07:10 PM   #60
Gawd
Just walk away.

so youre admitting youre a hypocrite mod who is only going to enforce some rules......how about changing up the rules then? i mean since your only going to enforce them every once in a while....and break them yourself.