news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-01-2007, 07:10 PM   #61
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
classic nazi mod example right here......your in on most of those 2ndaries yet you have a rule to enforce...maybe you should be removed for your nazi duties......

you gonna delete those pics of sex and gore in here? of course not. i mean its not like you quoted the rules on page 1
Observation is a skill you lack...at the bottom of the page is a list of mods the mod this section use the tools you have baby boy!...all them guns and you still would be sniped
Old 02-01-2007, 07:11 PM   #62
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
so youre admitting youre a hypocrite mod who is only going to enforce some rules......how about changing up the rules then? i mean since your only going to enforce them every once in a while....and break them yourself.
where did I say "only going to enforce some rules"
Old 02-01-2007, 07:11 PM   #63
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

No mods enforce that rule and only some can ban etc....you know that...stop beating around the bush and enforce that multiple account rule......
Old 02-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #64
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

I'm sorry when did I start working for you? I don't so squash it
Old 02-01-2007, 07:13 PM   #65
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
where did I say "only going to enforce some rules"
you are doing it.....there are pics in this thread that are breaking your rules that you quoted on page 1.....you didnt delete your thread of lindsey lohan pussy shots...that thread too breaks the rules you yourself quoted.....that is how you are saying it....but only enforceing one rule on one member.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #66
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

its the interwebs d00d
Old 02-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #67
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
you are doing it.....there are pics in this thread that are breaking your rules that you quoted on page 1.....you didnt delete your thread of lindsey lohan pussy shots...that thread too breaks the rules you yourself quoted.....that is how you are saying it....but only enforceing one rule on one member.
check the thread nimrod. Check above posts and read. Boo Hoo eD is mad!!
Old 02-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #68
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
I'm sorry when did I start working for you? I don't so squash it
is this all you can keep saying? you yourself quoted the rules to show me why you deleted my thread.......so dont be a hypocrite and enforce the other rules and with everyone....you dont agree with those 2 mods who are saying the same shit?
Old 02-01-2007, 07:15 PM   #69
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
its the interwebs d00d

exactly everyone gather around eD is having a hissy fit. eD you prove to us all you are an emotional wreck...This is a CLASSIC thread of when users who claim not to care get mad
Old 02-01-2007, 07:16 PM   #70
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
is this all you can keep saying? you yourself quoted the rules to show me why you deleted my thread.......so dont be a hypocrite and enforce the other rules and with everyone....you dont agree with those 2 mods who are saying the same shit?
I'm not a robot I have my own mind... stop being a cry baby take you medicen swallow it whole and feel that sting its your pride...
Old 02-01-2007, 07:17 PM   #71
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
exactly everyone gather around eD is having a hissy fit. eD you prove to us all you are an emotional wreck...This is a CLASSIC thread of when users who claim not to care get mad

that is your only defense so run with it and change the subject of you being a shitty mod.....

keep it going that is all you got.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:17 PM   #72
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Keep typing...I'll continue to laugh
Old 02-01-2007, 07:18 PM   #73
Gawd
Just walk away.

yeah...commit adultry...im sure your wife is proud.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:20 PM   #74
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
that is your only defense so run with it and change the subject of you being a shitty mod.....

keep it going that is all you got.
yeah and it proves you spend too much time and care to much I have breached your inner walls and you are now bleeding a slow death...please refer to a few posts back about the pics obviously you are to emotional to read coharently
P.S. I never hated you eD I actually find you to be a funny guy
Old 02-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #75
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Quote:
p.s. THE RULES ENFORCEMENT STARTED TODAY NOT LAST YEAR HOMESLICE
I don't like eD, but let me play the fatso advocate here and say... if it started today... and eDs thread was started last week... then uhm... why was it deleted?