news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-01-2007, 07:44 PM   #91
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answers Unseen View Post
honestly, eD's rage right now is cracking me up
Me tooo...I thought he said he never gets mad on the interwebz...bwahahahahahahahaha what a wuss
Old 02-01-2007, 07:46 PM   #92
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

I doubt he's typing all furious and all, but shit, if my picture thread gets deleted I'm going to take matters in my own hands like Paul Kersey and this forum will go to the same way as the Corpse.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:50 PM   #93
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Jasper 's thread is way too cool to fuck wif, that thing has provided many a laugh.

Btw Ben, since I know there's probably still an assload of 2nd still out there. You should list the ones you ban. I've always been curious anyways.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 02-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #94
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
I doubt he's typing all furious and all, but shit, if my picture thread gets deleted I'm going to take matters in my own hands like Paul Kersey and this forum will go to the same way as the Corpse.
Don't worry I will weed out only the inapropiate material I will not delete the entire thread....unfortunately eDs thread was not salvageable.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #95
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Jasper 's thread is way too cool to fuck wif, that thing has provided many a laugh.

Btw Ben, since I know there's probably still an assload of 2nd still out there. You should list the ones you ban. I've always been curious anyways.

sure thing.

eD is mad though you can tell
Old 02-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #96
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

About those secondary accounts, half of the suspected ones are legit accounts, and others are hard to detect even with the modCP. And of course some are obvious.

I don't know why people think that when *this* moderation move is done, these other ones must immediately be done too. Thats not how moderation works. Comparing this to moderation moves that haven't been done (yet) is an irrelevant thesis.

Old 02-01-2007, 08:09 PM   #97
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^haha, the way you worded that has me dying, but really, you'd just start with what you know and work backwards, right? I'm not trying to tale anyone to do their job, I'm just sayin, I manage a small business and see the natural progress of fixing the issue. I hope, with that issue aside, that nothing else happens because of this thread. I perfer the hands off approach way more than any boa-constrictor -type shit. I mean damn, I already have Bush for a president, y'know.

Old 02-01-2007, 08:14 PM   #98
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
I mean damn, I already have Bush for a president, y'know.

believe me ... i know.

Old 02-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #99
Visionz
The People's Champ

more you than any of us here man,^

Old 02-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #100
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That was just an anti-criticism post since a few other posts came up about other conflicts that don't need to be brought up here. So it was basically a "hey, consider who we are" type post.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:14 PM   #101
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

when there's something strange in the e-neighborhood who ya gonna call eD-Busters!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #102
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I have never seen so many mf's write paragraphs like this in one thread. This shit is like a book. Damn.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:03 PM   #103
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whatevers.. no ones perfect and shit but when a thread is deleted, i personally believe that the threadstarter should recieve a PM thoroghly explainin the reason why. i hadnt participated in that thread cuz blasted face wound pics aint my thing so i cant say much about its discussion on there, just voicing my opinion about Mod's decision makings in general... eD likes to get on ppls nerves we know that.. its not like his life would change cuz ben deleted that thread... hes just fucking with ben cuz he wants to rebel against authority..plus he loves sucking his own dick every chance he gets.. carry on...
Old 02-02-2007, 08:38 AM   #104
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26061

ben breaking the rules....delete this thread.....pussy shots of lindsey lohan.....read the rules ben...you know better.

looks like ben had a change of heart........ But I thought you werent gonna delete any of the shit I pointed out?
*golf clap for ben
Old 02-02-2007, 10:43 AM   #105
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by front.Porch View Post
Shit boy, eD you shouldn't of made this thread man, and Ben you have kids and stuff yea? act more like an adult in future your 33 fuckin' years old, sort it out. And i know eD's fat and deep down i do not know if he has man breasts i really do not know, Ben you must search the web for bare pics of girls.... and you have a wife, i just... i just hate that kind of shit right there.
Well hate if you must but I haven't posted bare naked chicks...another thing be sure to know what your talking about before talking...ya heard! good carry on. Notes front.Porch needs attention.