news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-02-2007, 10:44 AM   #106
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
looks like ben had a change of heart........ But I thought you werent gonna delete any of the shit I pointed out?
*golf clap for ben
go somewhere else and post stay outta genchat
Old 02-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #107
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
but I haven't posted bare naked chicks...another thing be sure to know what your talking about before talking.
bitch please.......you know you have we have all seen them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
go somewhere else and post stay outta genchat
benny the cop says to tresspassing.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:01 AM   #108
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
bitch please.......you know you have we have all seen them.

benny the cop says to tresspassing.
YOUR DELUSIONS OF GRANDUER IS VERY FUNNY.

U MAD?

P.S.

YOU'RE SO PATHETIC NOW I SEE WHAT U ARE ALL ABOUT.

SHOW ME WHERE I POSTED NAKED CHICKS?????????

U CAN'T SO STFU
Old 02-02-2007, 11:10 AM   #109
Gawd
Just walk away.

you deleted them mane.....dont play dumb because you got caught not following the rules you swear by. lawls @ you yesterday saying your not going to police the site like i want you to but then you go and start deleting shit etc.......lawls.......we laugh at your mistake.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #110
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
you deleted them mane.....dont play dumb because you got caught not following the rules you swear by. lawls @ you yesterday saying your not going to police the site like i want you to but then you go and start deleting shit etc.......lawls.......we laugh at your mistake.

You love me...its plain and simple hop on it hop off it either way you have been exposed as a snitch that can't take being spanked so you resort to calling out everyone else. I will continue to mod and you will continue to cry

I made you mad over the net bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 02-02-2007, 12:12 PM   #111
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

face it eD no one cares about snitches
Old 02-02-2007, 12:48 PM   #112
Gawd
Just walk away.

this has got to be one of the best threads in this place......thanks to ben for being supreme douche mod. without him, this thread would of never of been possible.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:50 PM   #113
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

deletes all of eD's posts in genchat.

Boo Ya!
read below ya avy and leave

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 02-02-2007 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #114
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

ed got mad and threw the toys out of the pram

You'll be back ed, even if your not you wont be a massive loss, as i said a while back we'll function well without you, we did do before you were here. But just to let you know, your the biggest hypocrit on the internet. And I never thought you would bitch like you just have, you made me laugh for once. Bye.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Last edited by 36chambers; 02-02-2007 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #115
Gawd
Just walk away.

its the internet dood......trust nothing.......lawls @ all of you.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:53 PM   #116
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

^^change of heart^^
eD no ones like a pompous guy that thinks he's better than everyone else
Old 02-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #117
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Old 02-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #118
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Im gonna have to either throw out the comic I have been working over the past week or completely adjust the 2nd page of it due to Ben and Ed becoming enemies over these past few days.

thanks guys

by the way Ben, if your gonna be cleaning up the forum of sick pictures, what are you gonna do about Jaspers cybernetica thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:46 PM   #119
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
Im gonna have to either throw out the comic I have been working over the past week or completely adjust the 2nd page of it due to Ben and Ed becoming enemies over these past few days.

thanks guys

by the way Ben, if your gonna be cleaning up the forum of sick pictures, what are you gonna do about Jaspers cybernetica thread?
I have mentioned the thread in a previous post...good fishing.

I'm not his enemy I don't dislike him but I do think he's a snitch and lacks the balls to take his own damn medicine...eD lost in such a bad way he's one of those sore losers that wants to fight when things don't go his way or cater to his needs...what a bitch he will always be remembered as a guy with guns to make up for his lack of a penis and spine, he talks the talk but can't walk the walk countless others he has bugged and annoyed until they left now its his turn and he tucks tail turns yellow and points fingers at everybody else...thats a bitch move and everybody that has read this thread knows what eD is now..LAWLZ the INTERWEBZ has him by the BALLS
Old 02-02-2007, 03:47 PM   #120
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Post the comic robby It can be known as before eD was PWNT!