news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-28-2007, 12:07 PM   #226
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

http://www.realitylapse.com/videos/samuraichamploo.php
the complete series
Real One Player only

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #227
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ragnarok, do you think you could use rapidshare in future?.....it took me nearly a week to download those avatar eps.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:59 PM   #228
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh and major props on upping those eps by the way. When the second half is out please post those links too.

Method Man
Old 11-28-2007, 02:06 PM   #229
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i would've but im not the one uploading this i just copy paste those link from different sites i when to, some of them i have yet got the chance to DL myself

the avatar episode are appearing one by one ep 12 will take time before is air since 10 & 11 appear so quickly and i think those ep were air in the UK first

Old 11-28-2007, 02:23 PM   #230
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Well I live in the uk but I just never seem to catch it when it's on. Fair enough on the rapishare thing, I guess I will have to learn to be patient.

Method Man
Old 11-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #231
STYLE

if you just want to watch eps and not dl them go to
anime6.org
Old 11-28-2007, 02:59 PM   #232
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^Thanks

Method Man
Old 11-28-2007, 03:17 PM   #233
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

"My Sword Is Guided by The Reason Of Hiten Mitsurugi Yet With All Been Said A Sword Is A Tool Of Destruction Not Salvation"

damn this is the best you can get from anime i have been looking for the right link with English dub (which is better then the Japanese ver.), AVI or RMVB, the complete OVA in just one file and more importantly the Directors Cut ver. but never found it so i gave up the search and started looking for it at store with less luck, i founded that link today i wasn't even looking for it i stumble upon it LOL! at hows things turn up

Old 12-05-2007, 09:58 AM   #234
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by front.Porch View Post
Cowboy Bebop is the best anime by far, nothin' will top that, ecspecially with these shit anime series comin' out, i just couldn't watch Naruto, too many fuckin' episodes, keep it simple like 1- 26, they gotta stop makin' series now, they have too many which don't really need to be made, all the same stories, i'm well in to the features, you know i love Manga Entertainment, i love their shit, Studio Ghibli ofcourse (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away are the shiznit!!) i ain't into the shitty series they bring out i just can't watch them shits, all about the old shit (Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion) Bleach???? i watched the first ep, didn't feel it really didn't.
I think Cowboy Bebop is one of the worst animes I've seen. I don't understand it plus its too much talk and not enough action.

I've always said that if an amine doesn't catch you by the first episode then you'll probably never get a hang of it.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:17 AM   #235
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

the beauty of Cowboy Bebop is that the episodes are random but from time to time you'll get to see their past

the story basically is about bounty hunters living on a spaceship getting the money from bounties they catch in order to eat but the real story lies behind that

Spike became a bounty hunter cuz he is looking for Julia who disappear after they both leave the Red Dragon and the organization is searching for them to kill them

the leader of that org. is Vicious who betray the previous leader in order to become the leader who is also in love with Julia is the main reason he is in an eternal war with Spike

Julia was force to part ways with Spike by Vicious who order her to kill Spike for leaving the Red Dragon but instead she disappear to save Spike life

Jet was a police man but he retire because of the corruption and became a bounty hunter

Faye was frozen after an accident so she really is like 78 years old so she have nothing else but the Bebop as her home

Ed was abandon by her father, i think she wanted to join the Bebop in order to find him
=but im not sure thou

this little stories plus the great animation and good action is what makes this series classic

Old 12-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #236
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

How many episodes of Bleach is there? I've just watched ep 150 and can't find anymore
Old 12-12-2007, 05:35 AM   #237
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

'dark leaves' and 'Karas' s are cool anime films..just thought i'd mention em

KERZO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:01 PM   #238
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
I've always said that if an amine doesn't catch you by the first episode then you'll probably never get a hang of it.
my friend, my friend
not tru, I watched ep 2 & 3 of Bleach and thought that shit was wack.
But then some how I randomly saw the episode where they travel 2 the world where the Soul Reapers lived & I was hooked on that shit.

As far as music goes though I've heard countless Dip Set songs & I just cant get into that scene at all
Old 12-15-2007, 10:16 AM   #239
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

TAURO avatar ep 12 is up

Avatar The Last Airbender 12 - The Western Air Temple
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAZBESH0 AVI NEW Update December 15th 2007)
Avatar The Last Airbender 12 - The Western Air Temple
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JV360P5C RMVB NEW Update December 15th 2007)

Old 12-15-2007, 10:23 AM   #240
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^Thanks man.....I appreciate it.

Method Man