news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-28-2008, 02:11 AM   #301
STYLE

i'm stuck watching this anime called Hajime no Ippo.

it's a sports anime about boxing. this kid who always gets picked on gets saved by a boxer one day and now wants to become a pro boxer. this show is good as hell to me. it teaches a lot about boxing technique and the fight scenes are exciting.
i've watced 15 eps over the past couple of days. there are over 70eps.

www.crunchyroll.com -best selection of online anime
Old 01-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #302
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

yall check that Catcher Freeman Boondocks episode?

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?epis...17644d1d87000d

don't know how long it will be up though. Can search it on youtube too though
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #303
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Father Allah View Post

hilarious!! it was an animated version of a KTL thread.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:20 PM   #304
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Father Allah View Post

that shit had me dying last night shit was mad funny

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #305
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
i'm stuck watching this anime called Hajime no Ippo.

it's a sports anime about boxing. this kid who always gets picked on gets saved by a boxer one day and now wants to become a pro boxer. this show is good as hell to me. it teaches a lot about boxing technique and the fight scenes are exciting.
i've watced 15 eps over the past couple of days. there are over 70eps.

www.crunchyroll.com -best selection of online anime
I think I've seen a boxing game on Wii based on that.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #306
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Can't watch it cos im in the UK which sucks because they have a death note video on there
Old 01-31-2008, 12:55 AM   #307
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nah I Like Eureka 7 And The Mecha Themed Stuff Like Robotech N Gundam Stuff Even The Old School Street Fighter Ii Anime

NON IGNORANT...

Old 02-06-2008, 08:16 AM   #308
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
that shit had me dying last night shit was mad funny
For all those that put the homies over hoes

You know, them tough guys always kickin' it with they boys and nare a female in sight, sounds kinda gay to me my nicca. Let A Pimp Named Slick Back tell it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH9oAaMMZ00

The disclaimer in the beginning is classic

Lol @ Mos Def with the 16 Blocks voice
Old 02-06-2008, 08:19 AM   #309
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

Default Ninja Scroll

Man, I saw this movie for the first time in ages last the other night on cartoon network.

What the heck was dude with the claw doing with baby girl when he had her tied up with one leg up!? Didn't remember that part, man she got used and abused all the way up till she got stabbed in the back towards the end throughout that movie. Females be catchin it bad in anime flicks, lol

PEACE
Old 02-07-2008, 04:13 PM   #310
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

otakujuice.com is good. It doesn't have a very big collection, but it's got some good anime, all streamed too
Old 02-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #311
TaipanSteel
Wu-tonium

TaipanSteel grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to TaipanSteel

Full Metal Alchemist is all i've really seen.
Any good futuristic type anime someone could recommend?
Old 02-08-2008, 08:31 AM   #312
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

im now running with the fever of evangelion i have watch this series a couple of time only understood a small % of the story recently since i picked up the series again i started looking for extra info for better understanding you won't believe the shit that i have found, it only increase my love for this anime

interested in the new 4 movies "rebuild of evangelion 1.0" any one have seen this or have a dl link

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:34 PM   #313
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

i'm running Naruto: Shippūden (aka The Hurricane Chronicles when dubbed to english) and i gotta say this series is allot better and slightly more adult than Naruto i'm up to episodes 40 thru 46 today and i found this sight called Animecrazy.net and don't have a large selection but its mostly all current stuff too and just watched Tekkaman Blade Vol.1 & Vol.2 working acquiring the thrid on DVD

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 02-11-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:41 PM   #314
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Just finished watching Samurai Champloo I started watching this last year sometime and forgotall about it. Shippuden is a good series but dattebayo are being little bitches at the mo
Old 02-11-2008, 06:58 PM   #315
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Just finished watching Samurai Champloo I started watching this last year sometime and forgotall about it. Shippuden is a good series but dattebayo are being little bitches at the mo
fav ep is the dude who was frontin like he was bad ass and had his homeboy beatboxin for him in the bkg eveytinme he spoke.

'or the one where theu were in a whorehouse and one of the hoes was a spy.

just finished all 75 eps of Hajime no Ippo. GREAT SERIES!!!

NEXT....

Kaikan Phrase