news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-26-2008, 03:23 PM   #331
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

crunchyroll.com keeps on getting me with a spyware pop up I can't get rid of unless I close the tab

You can watch Samurai 7 on otakujuice.com (upto ep 26)
Old 02-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #332
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
oh shit ! just checked and all of em are on it and good quality vidz too.. good lookin out man, appreciate it. peace.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:13 PM   #333
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
crunchyroll.com keeps on getting me with a spyware pop up I can't get rid of unless I close the tab

hmmm...never seen it. i use firefox with pop up blocker.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:28 PM   #334
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I dunno if it's a pop up or not, it just redirects me to another page. I don't really get pop ups with IE7 unless whatever page bombards me with them like dohroms
Old 02-26-2008, 10:26 PM   #335
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread is nuts !!!
To be honest I have only really seen the old stuff like
Vampire Hunter D/Akira/Ninja Scroll/Fist Of The North Star/Guyver Ect...

But I'm looking to start an Anime/Manga Collection...
What are the ESSENTIALS I need ?
There are loads of recommendations in this thread for the more advanced
Or seasoned types but I'm looking for a few that are held in high regard...

Thanks

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:22 AM   #336
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
elfen lied is good but has the namby pamby you don't like.
(me i'm a sucker for the namby)

crunchyroll.com for a huge anime selection check em out then decide what you wanna buy.

i thought about saying that but i edit it cuz the series always maintains the dark atmosphere and also there's a good amount of blood spill through out the series so he won't be bother much about it or at least i think he will not

i check that site but i keep seeing only a few episode of each series does it have complete series or it just some random uploading?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #337
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
This thread is nuts !!!

Thanks
u should start with AFRO SAMURAI... Neon Genesis : Evangelion is really good, also Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex..lotta peeps seem to dig BLEACH as well, ive yet to check it out tho.. as far as full length features go, def. checkout Ghost In The Shell 2 : Innocence [im assuming youve seen part one..if not, its absolute must] cant never go wrong with Miyazaki stuff.. my personal fav. Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Porco Rosso... the last anime film ive watched was PAPRIKA complete mindfuck in a very good way.. by Satoshi Kon whos done Perfect Blue & Tokyo Godfathers prior to Paprika... check em out ~
Old 02-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #338
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
This thread is nuts !!!

Thanks
series...

bleach- my personal fav. it starts a lil slow but by ep10 the shit sucks you in. by ep30 you are a fuckin bleach fiend. ep162 drops tomorrow.

Full metal Alchemist- one of the best animes ever made.

Samurai Champloo- kungfu with hip hop beats, can't lose there

cowboy bebeop- great story line interplanetary bounty hunters, cool characters.

Afro samurai- samuel jackson + anime = dope but only 5 eps.

ghost in the Shell Stand alone complex- and i thought they couldn't improve on the original movie......wrong!

i'd start with those if you want the essentials. alot of naruto and dragon ball z fans out there but it ain't my thing.

there is so much shit out there man. if you want a list of a lil more obscure shit ,that has nothing to do with robots demons or kung fu......but really really good....holla at me.

movies....
spirited away
princess mononoke
howls moving castle
Old 02-27-2008, 11:26 AM   #339
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Yeah its a shame they only made 5 ep's for season 1. I hope they make more for season 2 cos they could easliy develop the character more...plus they will need more material for when the game & movie are made.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #340
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
series...

bleach- my personal fav. it starts a lil slow but by ep10 the shit sucks you in. by ep30 you are a fuckin bleach fiend. ep162 drops tomorrow.

Full metal Alchemist- one of the best animes ever made.

Samurai Champloo- kungfu with hip hop beats, can't lose there

cowboy bebeop- great story line interplanetary bounty hunters, cool characters.

ghost in the Shell Stand alone complex- and i thought they couldn't improve on the original movie......wrong!

i completely agree these are all great series but have you forgotten about

Gundam Wing, Ronin Warroirs, Tekkaman Blade, Big O, Fist of the North Star even Street Fighter (anime series) are all great anime's

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:26 PM   #341
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Outlaw Star is good you could check Neon Genesis Evangelion it gets a bit fucked up towards the end though
Old 02-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #342
STYLE

okay lets get this straight right here and right now....
(takes off his jacket and goldchains)

wtf is so great about gundam? gundam is bootleg robotech to me. please point me to the best gundam series so i can understand the hype. cause the shit i seen was beyond wack.

but yeah you named some good shit but i think he is asking for the recent shit. 00-08 i assume. kinda to acclimate himself to the new era of anime. big-o ehhhhhhh yeah i like the show but i wouldn't put it on a short list of essential anime.
but i guess my list is lacking giant robot genre and i would watch big o over gundam

Last edited by STYLE; 02-27-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #343
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

My favs would be:

Ninja Scroll (both the series and movie)
Hellsing OVAs (aka Hellsing Ultimate)
Samurai Champloo (ending pissed me off)
Ruroni Kenshin (shit became trash after Legends of Kyoto)
Cowboy Bebop
Gungrave (best ending of any anime I've seen by far)
Old 02-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #344
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I'd add Naruto to the series listed.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:15 PM   #345
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Favs;

Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto + Shippuden
Bleach
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Outlaw Star

Air Gear is worth a mention too but it's not one of my favs