news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #496
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

thats a hard one i can't remember right now if i come up with something i'll posted

here is Akira dubbed (this is first English dubbed ver. is real bad compare to the re-dubbed)
part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H68JBQV3
part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CBJZ2UKC
part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PGTYUVN
part 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X0316ITC
part 5: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IHEGFOT
AVI Winrar is need it

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #497
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Other than Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball, Dragonball Z & InuYasha, can people name other long runninjg anime series that aren't just for little children.
Case Closed.

The premisis of the story is about a teenage detective who gets slipped an experimental pill and is transformed into the body of a little kid.

Since he is stuck in a kid's body, he often needs to resort to other ways of solving crimes

On the surface it DOES look like a kids show, one of the reasons I blasted one of my friends for watching it, when really I had no idea

Its at times a pretty dark show with gruesome murders, etc.

I highly recommend it to anyone who hasent checked on it. Easily in my top 5 fav. animes ever
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:19 AM   #498
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Rurouni Kenshin is one is about 95 episodes

if DBZ Bleach and Naruto are anime that have blood and violence still considered as kids show then Case Close is too

Old 05-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #499
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Anyone watch InuYasha?

I'm gonna be wanting something new to watch soon as I've pretty much caught up to date on Naruto and I'll be through Bleach before I know it. Someone suggested I'd like InuYasha, so I thought I'd see what people thought of it here.
it's a good show it just doesn't end well though

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #500
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Other than Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball, Dragonball Z & InuYasha, can people name other long runninjg anime series that aren't just for little children.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Rurouni Kenshin is one is about 95 episodes

if DBZ Bleach and Naruto are anime that have blood and violence still considered as kids show then Case Close is too
one piece is still running its on it's seventh season check animecrazy.net
plus allot of these shows have been edited down not to show blood,etc

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-22-2008, 11:47 AM   #501
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

but thats only in America right

Old 05-22-2008, 01:16 PM   #502
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
but thats only in America right
Yeah

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-22-2008, 04:40 PM   #503
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Yu Yu hakusho is a good series is about 112 episodes i recommend this one thou i never had the opportunity to watch the entire series i still recommend this its full of good fights plus Hiei alone will keep your eyes on this series

the movie Poltergeist Report is great if you want a taste of this show watch the it but never forget is a movie is way better then the series

Old 05-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #504
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^ yea, Yu Yu was a great series too. Didnt care much for the last case/saga, but overall it was a great show
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:17 PM   #505
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

the death note movie was not as good as the book but still awsume any one else catch it still wating for the good one though

"I will take a chip and eat it"

DVD in Stores 9.16.08!!

Last edited by Dokuro; 05-23-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:09 PM   #506
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Yu Yu hakusho is a good series is about 112 episodes i recommend this one thou i never had the opportunity to watch the entire series i still recommend this its full of good fights plus Hiei alone will keep your eyes on this series

the movie Poltergeist Report is great if you want a taste of this show watch the it but never forget is a movie is way better then the series
YuYu is one of my favorite animes next to DB, DBZ, Voltron,Naruto, Tekkaman Blade, Gundam, Gundam Wing, Ruroni Kenshin and Transformers

plus my honorable mentions: Gatchaman, One Piece, Dragonball GT, G Gundam

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 05-24-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #507
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for animecrazy.com SHEEPISH.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #508
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Thanks for animecrazy.com SHEEPISH.
no prob man if you have downloadhelper on firefox you can rip from sites like animecrazy.net

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #509
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks a lot man

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #510
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

YO YALL GOTTA PEEP THIS IT'S THE ANIME PRELUDE TO FINAL FANTASY VII
http://www.animecrazy.net/2008/05/28...e-last-order//

NON IGNORANT...