news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-29-2008, 12:57 AM   #511
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

I advise everyone to watch Death Note, this anime is crazy, has one of the best story lines ever.
Supreme-NRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #512
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Death View Post
I advise everyone to watch Death Note, this anime is crazy, has one of the best story lines ever.
i like this series a bit heady if you didn't watch it when it first come on becuase its a great series but its not one to just jump into any episode but if i must say this series,naruto and bleach are my favorite current on-going series

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 12:03 PM   #513
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Anybody seen the live action Death Note? I saw a screen from one of the SFX mags in the UK with Ryuk and Light, although they say it's L that found the death note it sounds pretty good
Old 06-02-2008, 12:01 AM   #514
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know i was on animecrazy.net right and i just finished re-watching Dragonball series and now i'm going back to watch Gundam Wing and i realize at the time that these were very good series what do you guys think

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-02-2008, 12:09 AM   #515
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Anybody seen the live action Death Note? I saw a screen from one of the SFX mags in the UK with Ryuk and Light, although they say it's L that found the death note it sounds pretty good

yup its a lil weird to see it live action but its alright.
i posted a link to it somewhere in this thread....'

heres a new link
http://www.surfthechannel.com/info/M...eath+Note.html
Old 06-02-2008, 06:12 PM   #516
STYLE

i have found my new anime obsession.....

Jyu Oh Sei!!!!
Dope shit here.

okay its set in the distant future. man has terraformed a new system 50 LY away.
on a orbiting space station this scientist and his wife
are murdered and his sons are drugged and left for dead on a hidden prison planet that is dominated by plants. all the plants are carnivorous.

there are 4 tribes that rule the planet and only the king of all 4 tribes may leave the planet.

so.....the son must defeat all the tribal leaders to becom king and get back home to find ut who murdered his parents.

the shit is dope as hell!!!

Old 06-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #517
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

right now im downloading anime furiously like there's no tomorrow

Record Of Lodoss War TV and OVA plus the sequels Legend Of Crystania OVA and Movie
which from the little previous i seen it looks like a great series
also Tenchi Universe which along with ROLW i never found the dubbed or subbed ver. on AVI i had to downloaded with Spanish sub which is not bad but i prefer english they are more accurate also Zone Of The Ender which to my God Damn luck i found the english dub but it was incomplete and now i have to download the Spanish sub

i finish watching Neo Ranga and right now im watching Gundam 00 this series has surpass my expectations the is one of the best Gundams series out there right along with Wing and 8th MS Team if not better the robot fights are BRILLIANT and as i already told you all animation is amazing the story is solid with some politics, ethnic, holy war and energy conflicts and the pilots stuck in the middle fighting against those who initiate wars who are also fighting against their past

{Spoler}
Setsuna is a the youngest pilot and since he was a lil kid he always have been on the battle field
Alleluja a very caring person but when he was a kid they use him and some other children for experiment to create a super soldier the effects of the experiments damage his mind to the point of creating another personality "Halleluja" with a killer instinct
Tieria background have not been told from the ep i have seen this far but he is one that take the missions very seriously to the point of willing to kill his comrade if they let the Gundams secret be revea
Stratos when he was little his family were victims of terrorist attacks

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:27 PM   #518
STYLE

macross frontier.....dope

Old 06-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #519
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

so its Macross Plus and Macross Zero

Old 06-07-2008, 12:11 AM   #520
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Yo Street Fighter Alpha Movie Is Pretty Dope I Haven't Seen This In A While Search Via Youtube To Watch

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #521
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Anybody seen vampire knight? I was wandering if it carries on having stupid bits like it does in the first ep?
Old 06-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #522
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

i don't know if you guys are interesting in DL 112 EP but here are the links for Yu Yu Hakusho - Ghost Files Dubbed (don't worry the dub is very good)

format: RMVB
Size: 30MB - 80MB (the advantage of Real One Player they can compress it to 30MB and still be in a great quality and are very fast to DL)
Site: Megaupload, Mirror and Rapidshare

http://www.animeupload.com/free-downloads/739.html

this site is very good for DL i have DL ten straight links one after the another without reaching the limit so you might DL around 15-20 EP straight without problems if you reach the limit just wait the 70 minutes then continue, they have another Megaupload Mirror just in case of a dead link like EP 23 and also they have a MKV ver.

http://www.animehood.net/anime/index.php?topic=512.0

this one are on Rapidshare just in case you have problems with the other links you can certainly find it here they are the same exact files

im currently on EP 25 as for now all the EP are in great quality without any problems so if you got the time you can DL this within a week i'll hit you later with the movies links

Last edited by RagnaroK; 06-08-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #523
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
i don't know if you guys are interesting in DL 112 EP but here are the links for Yu Yu Hakusho - Ghost Files Dubbed (don't worry the dub is very good)

format: RMVB
Size: 30MB - 80MB (the advantage of Real One Player they can compress it to 30MB and still be in a great quality and are very fast to DL)
Site: Megaupload, Mirror and Rapidshare

http://www.animeupload.com/free-downloads/739.html

this site is very good for DL i have DL ten straight links one after the another without reaching the limit so you might DL around 15-20 EP straight without problems if you reach the limit just wait the 70 minutes then continue, they have another Megaupload Mirror just in case of a dead link like EP 23 and also they have a MKV ver.

http://www.animehood.net/anime/index.php?topic=512.0

this one are on Rapidshare just in case you have problems with the other links you can certainly find it here they are the same exact files

im currently on EP 25 as for now all the EP are in great quality without any problems so if you got the time you can DL this within a week i'll hit you later with the movies links
thanks man but this site is better it's called animecrazy.net it has new stuff old stuff too

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #524
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

i found this today and it looks good as hell the sword fighting is excellent
is a copy paste from another site and the movie is in the Goddamn MKV format

Stranger - Mukoh Hadan (movie) ENGSUB DVDRip

Hunted by the the Mings from China, young Kotaro and his dog meet a nameless samurai ("Nanashi") who is constantly being haunted by dreams of the past which lead him to seal his sword. Among the Mings is a fiercesome Western fighter named Rarou, who desires only to find a worthy opponent. When both groups clash with a Sengoku-era feudal lord, a proud general, and monks torn between faith and survival, the reason behind the Mings' pursuit tests the bond between Kotaro and Nanashi.

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part1.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?7376678

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part2.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?8965994

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part3.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?4002413

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part4.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?1212718

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part5.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?8771539

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part6.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?5915761

Old 06-19-2008, 12:56 PM   #525
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

I just finished Death Note. Gotta say it was pretty amazing, recommend it to anyone who likes animes with a smart plot. It has a maximum of 37 episodes and the concept in which the anime is based is just amazing.
Supreme-NRT is offline   Reply With Quote