news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-25-2008, 12:04 PM   #541
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Nah Mr Lif eats Virtuoso for breakfast!

Pick up Edan's album Prmitive Plus.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #542
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You think ???
Mr. Lif is dope and had probabally has a greater range of styles.
But Virt is a monster his energy is pretty insane.

Thanks for the info...
I'll check it out.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #543
STYLE

darker than black....
just started this series yesterday. 8 eps in....

basically its the near future, a weird dome appeared and everyone in it died horribly or emerged with xmenesque abilities (called contractors). the catch is that they are bound by some weird psychological contract.
after thdey use their power they must do some sort of OCD type activity like thumb through pages of a book, line up pebbles on a table, smoke cigarettes or even break a finger.
one dude has no contract and is a vigilante of sorts.

http://www.afterhouranime.com/cat/91.html
Old 06-26-2008, 02:12 AM   #544
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Am I seeing something i shouldn't be seeing that is the future 3rd chapter or something in the future of the naruto series that they've hinted at since the initial part of the series all a long

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:46 AM   #545
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

looks cool but i don't know on the manga looks like Akatsuki saga might be ending soon it also could be the end of Naruto unless something new comes up that image might be just a pick of the future not a 3rd series i could be wrong thou

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:06 PM   #546
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post

Am I seeing something i shouldn't be seeing that is the future 3rd chapter or something in the future of the naruto series that they've hinted at since the initial part of the series all a long
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
looks cool but i don't know on the manga looks like Akatsuki saga might be ending soon it also could be the end of Naruto unless something new comes up that image might be just a pick of the future not a 3rd series i could be wrong thou
okay thanks for clearing that up

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #547
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

^that was just my speculations cuz on the manga the ultimate enemy has been Akatsuki all the time and now there's only like 4 members left if you want to know more if its a new series will be in the making check Naruto Official and fans sites for news

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

THIS MOVIE IS RAW!
just watched it. the action is some of the best swordfighting i've seen.
streamed here
http://movie6.net/m6/index.php?_action=item_view&id=670
http://www.da-anime.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2825&Ite mid=29

on that site you can download the subbed movie on RMVB(good quality) and on MKV(high quality)

Last edited by RagnaroK; 06-27-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #548
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Just started watching "Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex"
I'm loving this.
You got to keep on the ball though.
The dialoge is top notch...
Like that episode where they just sit around a table discussing "The Laughing Man"
For the entire episode !!!!!!!
It reminded me of a proper film.
The animation is pretty deep too..."The Section 9" action scenes are brilliant.
I love the "Blue Good Robots" too...they crack me up.
The whole format of the show is excellent.

I'm on episode 14 now...
Only started watching it yesterday !!!!!!!
Ok...
I just finnished all 26 episodes...show is sickness.
I would say a lot of "grown-ups" would really dig this show...
But they won't go near it because it's a "cartoon"...sad really.

Anyway this show is the shit...
I even shed a little tear when the blue "Tachkoma" shed a tear of natural oil
When self sacrificing itself for Mr. Bato...
That was real...reminded me of "Terminator 2", "The Matrix" & "I-Robot "
Made me think when she said "They Were Lucky Enough To Experience Death"
The whole series was english dubbed...and I liked it...
Only thing is the 2nd series is in Japanese with English subs
So it's putting me off checking the 2nd series...
Especially when they start having in depth conversations about robotic-gnetics ect...
I'm gonna have a look around and see if I can find a dubbed version ?
If anyone can help I would be very greatful...
Or buy the DVD.

PEACE

Also...
If someone would be kind enough to break down the whole "Ghost In The Shell Series"
I would be very greatful.
Am I right in thinking there are a lot of episodes in all ?
I saw what I belive to be a film ages ago...but it left me pretty baffled.
Is their a 3D Version as well ?
Thanks.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-28-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:15 PM   #549
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

the Tachikoma's death was my fav part on the entire series the part where the tear came out for me is when she said "Oh God... How... Powerless We are" and Motoko reply "that isn't necessarily true" "what you have attain is anything but powerlessness" while you see the statue of the holy virgin with the choir music on the background that scene was perfectly done (i got the eng subs)

also another great part is when the Motoko is crush by an armor suit then Saito appears with the huge rifle when she recovers consciousness she screams at Saito "SAITOOo BRING THAT THING OVER!!!" it was an intense scene cuz on the Japanese ver. she sounded so angry then she just blast him at point blank he couldn't even breath

SAC is 26 ep
2GIG is another 26 ep, 52 ep in total
GITS movie and Innocence no relations to the series both movies takes place in china while the series is in Japan
and finally there is Solid State Society a Movie follow up to the series

Old 06-28-2008, 05:42 PM   #550
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Yeah I feel you...
That part with the "Tachikoma" will stay with me forever.
It was executed beautifully.
And the fact that the 3 of them were all fighting for the same cause...
Their saviour...together.
When the yellow one says:

"This Is All I've Got Left"

And sling-shoots herself at the armor suit.
I agree the statue was a very clever thing to put in there...
Along with "Makato's Replay" very touching.
I found myself saying : "NOOOOOOOOO" when each on of them "Died"

Thanks for all the info.
Like I said I watched the whole first series in English dub.
So I would love to find the second series in English dub if possible ?
Now that I have heard their voces ect...
I found it real easy to kick back and enjoy the show.
The subject matter and the conversations are so deep
You really need to read everything...which is a real shame.
But if not I'll give the second series go with the subs...

One of my favourite Amines I've seen so far.

PEACE

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-28-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #551
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

SAC on simple words

A new disease was born because of cyberisations
this disease is like the cancer and aids of the new age
a doctor spend his entire life trying to cure it while another doctor who wasn't on the same field of medicine found a treatment for the diseases using monkeys as experiments
in order to administrate this new medicine it first need to be approve by a committee
the other doctor felt jealous of the doctor who found the treatment
he then use his influence on the committee to prevent the release of the treatment
thats where Serrano's Geonomics came in with the micromachine treatment which it does nothing to cure or treat the disease and who also have some influence on the committee
together they completely prevented the release of the medicine by denying the aproval and in its place releasing the micromachine treatment
Laughing Man while surfing the net stumble upon this info that was put together by somebody else who is this person? that is still a mystery
upon viewing this info and being a victim of the disease he decided to act
and reveal the truth to the public by kidnapping Serrano's
the reason he kidnapped him is cuz if Laughing Man himself reveal the truth nobody will believe it so he needed Serrano's to confess the truth on the news live
after the incident a series of company black mailing and various terrorist acts began to unravel
but all that was a scenario play by the Prime Minister in other to get richer and to manipulate Stocks and Japans economy he use the image of the Laughing Man to achieve this

why the series is called Stand Alone Complex
well the simple meaning of this is "many copies without an original"
remember the Laughing Man stumble upon the information on the net he never hacked anything nor investigated anything before founding that piece of info so in reality the person who uploaded that mysterious file in the net is the original and true Laughing Man but no one knows who that person it so the Laughing Man you see in the series is a copy of that person and the people who acted like the Laughing Man are copies of the Laughing Man that kidnapped Serrano's

sorry if i let you confuse or anything im really bad explaining things i hope this help a little

Old 06-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #552
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

http://www.da-anime.org/index.php?op...=793&Itemid=29

check if that helps

AVI
English Dubbed
229-262MB

Old 06-28-2008, 06:06 PM   #553
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Nice breakdown^
And thanks a lot for the links.
Shame you have to download each episode but hey...thats better than nothing !!!!!

I doubt anyone in this thread doesn't know about "Ghost In The Shell"
But I would HIGHLY recommend it.

Thanks RagnaroK (isn't that an anime too?)

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-28-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #554
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

there is an anime called "Ragnarok the Animation" that originally was a game

but i got the name from my fav character Strider Hiryu all of his move are name after mythologies and one of them is Ragnarok
Ragnarok originally is from Norse mythology where the Gods led by Odin and Devils led by Loki fight each other killing one another in process followed by the destroction of the world and the rebirth of it. All events taking place at Ragnarok were well known to the Gods before hand by prophesies who will fight who how they will die and what happens afterwards and yet they charge at battle knowing they are powerless and can't prevent the events

the name is compound of two words RAGNA (Gods or Ruling Power) and ROK (Fate End Relation Origin Development) roughly translated to "The Gods Fate and End"

pretty cool huh! the first time i saw it and search the meaning i just felt in love with the word and im sticking to it till i die

Old 06-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #555
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
the Tachikoma's death was my fav part on the entire series the part where the tear came out for me is when she said "Oh God... How... Powerless We are" and Motoko reply "that isn't necessarily true" "what you have attain is anything but powerlessness" while you see the statue of the holy virgin with the choir music on the background that scene was perfectly done (i got the eng subs)

the part where they spend the whole ep explaining tachikomas is dope

also another great part is when the Motoko is crush by an armor suit then Saito appears with the huge rifle when she recovers consciousness she screams at Saito "SAITOOo BRING THAT THING OVER!!!" it was an intense scene cuz on the Japanese ver. she sounded so angry then she just blast him at point blank he couldn't even breath

this part.

SAC is 26 ep
2GIG is another 26 ep, 52 ep in total
GITS movie and Innocence no relations to the series both movies takes place in china while the series is in Japan
and finally there is Solid State Society a Movie follow up to the series

actually the gits movie is centered around the major and section 9

the dubbed version on 2nd gig is here
http://www.veoh.com/channels/GhostIT2