news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-28-2008, 06:56 PM   #556
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for the link STYLE^
I clocked that part you put in Blackula's sig.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #557
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^^ Great to see you liked Ghost in the Shell: SAC

the second season overall imo isnt as good as the first, but it has a much darker feel to it, which is good.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #558
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I'm loving it !!!
I just watched the first 2 episodes...
And your on point = Much Darker.
But Darker is better !!!!!!
The 2nd one with the pilot was in one word..."Dark"
It would be a tall feet to reach the heights of the first series.
I would look to get into the buisness...gotta sharpen the sword though...Hahahaha

PEACE

Old 06-29-2008, 01:17 AM   #559
STYLE

yeah the overlying plot to 2ndGig gets outright apocalyptic toward the end.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:49 AM   #560
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

by no relation i mean that the SAC series is not a prequel nor a follow up to the movie thou Innocence does have some things from 2GIG like the new recruit and in 2GIG you see the chief from section 6 from the first movie, the story of course follow the major and section 9 but there can't be a timeline between the series and the movie it will be a paradox cuz on GITS at the end the major becomes one with the poppet master and disappear into the net no longer needing a physical body so SAC can't be a follow up and also not a prequel cuz Togusa is a roockie on the first movie and on SAC already is part of the team

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:27 PM   #561
STYLE

yeah i just wanted to let folks know that the major was in the movie. a great character i must say.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:29 PM   #562
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
yeah the overlying plot to 2ndGig gets outright apocalyptic toward the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
by no relation i mean that the SAC series is not a prequel nor a follow up to the movie thou Innocence does have some things from 2GIG like the new recruit and in 2GIG you see the chief from section 6 from the first movie, the story of course follow the major and section 9 but there can't be a timeline between the series and the movie it will be a paradox cuz on GITS at the end the major becomes one with the poppet master and disappear into the net no longer needing a physical body so SAC can't be a follow up and also not a prequel cuz Togusa is a roockie on the first movie and on SAC already is part of the team
yeah Ghost in the Shell is one of those series that makes you think about things around you and what the future could hold none the less a great series but the whole time line of it is slightly odd due to it's not a prequel and not a follow up it's kind maybe more of a spin off of the films

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #563
STYLE

desert punk.

this show is a mix between golden boy (the funniest anime ever) and trigun.

post apocalyptic desert. this lil kid is the illest mercenary on earth and a huge pervert.
he goes around doing his thing. the english dub is funny as hell.
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7176347Z...&viewType=user
Old 07-05-2008, 08:23 AM   #564
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Street Fighter IV

I know this is a game trailer but it's a good anime style
Old 07-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #565
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I haven't got round to seeing SAC yet. I always found Ghost In The Shell a bit pretentious, especially the second film. Tried to be too clever.

I'll watch SAC at some point though.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:12 AM   #566
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah i just watched the batman gotham knight dvd and shit is fantastic and amazing

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-07-2008, 05:45 AM   #567
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

dunno if its considered anime or whatever, but i just watched Appleseed 2 on saturday night, and fuck me it was amazing, it was jaw-dropping...the graphics in that film are fantastic.
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:32 AM   #568
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Yeah Batman: Gotham Knight is class.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #569
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

I loved the Dead-Shot episode the best...That was class for sure.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #570
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
Yeah Batman: Gotham Knight is class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I loved the Dead-Shot episode the best...That was class for sure.
I think the Deadshot episode was pretty good

NON IGNORANT...