news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-14-2007, 07:45 PM   #46
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Yo, Does Anyone Know Where I Can Stream The Ff Advent Children Movie?, If Not I'll Try Lookin On Youtube Later On
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:46 PM   #47
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Nvm Dat, Just Found It On Youtube Lol
Old 02-14-2007, 08:01 PM   #48
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember my first encounter with anime, I was about 9 or 10 and I was watching some movie programme and they were doing a feature on animation, anyway they started showing a scene from Akira, it was the one were Kaneda plays chicken with the clown gang leader. When I saw that clip I was hooked, I had to see more and since then I have never looked back.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:10 PM   #49
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

I Think My First Encounter Had To Be W/ Voltron, Nothin Could Fuck W/ Dat Show, I Remember Lookin @ Da Clock Periodically While Sleepin When I Was Younger And Times When I Would Wake Str8 Da Fuck Up Right B4 It Came On.....those Were Da Dayz.....then A Lil More Down Da Road I Realized What Anime Was Finally And Got Hooked On Dbz.....the Rest Is Pretty Much History
Old 02-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #50
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Oh Yeah

Final Fantasy Vii Advent Children = Greatest Game Turned Cg Anime Movie That I Seen So Far, Just Got Done Watchin It For The Very First Time ^_^!
Old 02-15-2007, 02:15 AM   #51
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

One Piece sucks because of 4kids

My first encounter with commercial anime was pokemon/dbz
Old 02-15-2007, 03:42 AM   #52
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Mine was probably Voltron. But I also remember watching Cyber City Oedo 808 on TV when I was like 10, and thought it was amazing, that got me a bit more into anime.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:27 AM   #53
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't remember ever watching Voltron, I remember seeing the toy of the robot but the series itself passed me by I think, I did watch Robotech though.

Method Man
Old 02-17-2007, 07:32 PM   #54
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

^^^you poor deprived soul, you lol

robotech was da shit too
Old 02-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #55
bizzlez
Very Young To Hip-Hop

bizzlez grasshopper

any1 like Devilman the manga? I just watched the live version on youtube, by pretty much fast forwarding the whole movie, and I still think its the worst movie I've ever seen.

but hands down, while I'm talking about cartoon's. Berserk trumps all. In my opinion.

Last edited by bizzlez; 02-21-2007 at 08:21 PM.
bizzlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:23 PM   #56
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I listed it on page 2 of this thread as one of the animes I own.

Method Man
Old 02-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #57
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

has anybody seen Dai Guard?
Old 02-23-2007, 04:17 PM   #58
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

nope, cant say i have

but has anyone peeped rahxephon yet? i just started getting into it and its pretty good....kinda weird but good lol
Old 02-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #59
TAURO
El Don of this shit

haven't seen neither.

Method Man
Old 02-25-2007, 02:46 AM   #60
Tangaz
The Tangarang

Tangaz grasshopper

My first anime was Voltron as well. That was...shit...first grade at primary school! Everyone watched that. Classic.

After that (well after that), the next one I got into was Teknoman (or Tekkaman, or Technoman). Still one of my favourite series' to this day. The only thing that could get me out of bed at 7am as a kid! It was a lot like Guyver, I s'pose. I recommend it to anyone.

...Damn! I knew I wasn't going to be able to stick to only movies! Oh well, prepare to be geeked-out...

Yeah, Berserk was pretty bloody sweet. One brutal series.
Here's the first episode (in three parts) for anyone interested.

As for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, I entirely agree. Fuckin' awesome flick.

Rahxephon and Dai Guard though, I have no idea about. Although I have heard good things about Rahxephon.

Expect some more recommendations for anime movies and series from me soon...

Brad Strut
Legend: Official
www.myspace.com/bradstrut
Tangaz is offline   Reply With Quote