news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #631
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just finnished watching "Full Metal Alchemist" yesterday...
The 51 Episodes...what a great series it was.
I can see why people say it's one of their favourites.
Alfonse was my favourite character...he was in a sick situation.
The whole concept of the story was excellent...
Through their love for their mother came evil through their own creation "Sloth"
The Homunculus were an genius masterstroke I thought...
Each being a deadly sin and having abilities based on their name.
And the whole concept of alchemy was very interesting
Edward is a bad ass with it and is the more aggressive of the two brothers.
But Alfonse was my dude...He kicked knowegde a lot of the time
And played a huge role in balancing his brother.
I wasn't feeling it as much as "Ghost In The Shell"
But they aren't in the same genre so it's hard to compare them
It's an amzing Anime none the less.
I think there are a couple of films as well I now need to check.

"Conquerors Of Shamballa" I know I need to check but is that it ?

Thanks for recommending it.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:11 PM   #632
STYLE

Shambala is dope because it ties our world to their world. basically energy from each world is interchanged, equivalent exchange on a grand scale.

there are also 5 ova's but they are not really part of the timeline.

there is also a live action episode that was actually kinda cool.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:38 PM   #633
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Just finnished watching "Full Metal Alchemist" yesterday...
The 51 Episodes...what a great series it was.
I can see why people say it's one of their favourites.
Alfonse was my favourite character...he was in a sick situation.
The whole concept of the story was excellent...
Through their love for their mother came evil through their own creation "Sloth"
The Homunculus were an genius masterstroke I thought...
Each being a deadly sin and having abilities based on their name.
And the whole concept of alchemy was very interesting
Edward is a bad ass with it and is the more aggressive of the two brothers.
But Alfonse was my dude...He kicked knowegde a lot of the time
And played a huge role in balancing his brother.
I wasn't feeling it as much as "Ghost In The Shell"
But they aren't in the same genre so it's hard to compare them
It's an amzing Anime none the less.
I think there are a couple of films as well I now need to check.

"Conquerors Of Shamballa" I know I need to check but is that it ?

Thanks for recommending it.
Conquerors Of Shamballa <<<<<< is a great flick and it kinds of concludes the show in way with shining some light on the shows background and i loved it how this whole time you realized that the atl universe beyond the gateway is our realm which i thought was so brilliant and this show is one of my favorite series that has been done in a while next to my other favs such as Ronin Warriors, DB/Z/GT, Naruto, Bleach and Gundam. Fullmetal Alchemist has the best backstory i've seen sort of reminds me of comic books in how things are thoughtout so well ie Batman

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:36 PM   #634
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
i loved it how this whole time you realized that the atl universe beyond the gateway is our realm which i thought was so brilliant
Whats up SHEEPISH (one of the dopest names on the corp in my opinion hahaha)

Yeah when that happened I was like : "What The Fuck ?!?!?!"
A great twist near the end.

Also that dude that used his daughter for his twisted experiment...
And brought her baclk later but without a soul, he was seriously creepy.

Thats what I like about Anime as well...
From the ones I've seen there is a great deal to learn from
And the subjects that are covered and brought up are very thought-provoking.
Perhaps easier to touch upon than a live action film can ?
I especially thought this about "Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex"

I'm gonna check the film this week.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:05 AM   #635
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

I just watched the Conqueror of Shamballa. Great way to top off a great series. I feel like rewatching FMA now.

lol I remember seeing a news article saying some representative I think tried getting a bill passed to outlaw the creation of chimeras.

FOUND IT LOL
http://olpa.od.nih.gov/tracking/109/...ion1/s-659.asp
Old 08-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #636
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Whats up SHEEPISH (one of the dopest names on the corp in my opinion hahaha)

Yeah when that happened I was like : "What The Fuck ?!?!?!"
A great twist near the end.

Also that dude that used his daughter for his twisted experiment...
And brought her baclk later but without a soul, he was seriously creepy.

Thats what I like about Anime as well...
From the ones I've seen there is a great deal to learn from
And the subjects that are covered and brought up are very thought-provoking.
Perhaps easier to touch upon than a live action film can ?
I especially thought this about "Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex"

I'm gonna check the film this week.
you know two of my favorite shows are the both you mention but thanks whers for kudos on my name i've had the name pre-wu corp early when i started rapping

but i wanted to bring up the fact that i think Naruto Shippuuden (aka Hurricane Chronicles) is by far becoming the suprerior series over it's predessor Naruto and i think the action is up 2 par w/ DBZ which is still by far my favorite anime.

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #637
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Anyone have a date or something for the next Hellsing OVA? It's felt like a year since the last one came out. Alucard is a fucking beast and I need to watch him slaughter.
OVA 4 is up you can download it here http://animebreaker.com/content/view/506/30/
but each ep are like 450MB AVI the first series is there too

Quote:
OVA are good and all but it has the same lazy animation as the original series so what's the point of better drawings and design if the animation still the same. they should have improve that the most
i take this back i completely misjudge the OVA since they some times do some crazy animation but that is just their style now that i turn my attention to watching it completely i love it even more i thinks it was a great upgrade from the normal series is even more funny and more bloody my comment really was out of place there

thou they did fuck up the first Ep where Seras is turn into a Draculina the first ver. was perfect i don't know why they change that on the OVA he ask her if she was a virgin then he just shot her without any warning on the series he calmly explain that he gonna shoot her to get to the vampire but if she didn't want to die he will revive her as a Draculina asking her for her choice and she say yes and the vampire just get scare the shit out of him
^that was much coller then the OVA ver.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #638
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

They only get better. I love it when he starts releasing the seals or whatever and just completely tears everyone apart or when he slowly kills/tortures them and just taunts them, telling how much a waste of effort they were.

Damn I have a lot of shit to watch lol. I'm only on episode 102 of Naruto and then I have Shippuden to watch. Got done downloading the Zone of the Enders movie "Idolo" and waiting for Z.O.E. Dolores (26 episode series after Idolo) to finish. Also got Sayonara Zetsubuo Sensei. Also want to rewatch Full Metal Alchemist.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #639
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
They only get better. I love it when he starts releasing the seals or whatever and just completely tears everyone apart or when he slowly kills/tortures them and just taunts them, telling how much a waste of effort they were.

Damn I have a lot of shit to watch lol. I'm only on episode 102 of Naruto and then I have Shippuden to watch. Got done downloading the Zone of the Enders movie "Idolo" and waiting for Z.O.E. Dolores (26 episode series after Idolo) to finish. Also got Sayonara Zetsubuo Sensei. Also want to rewatch Full Metal Alchemist.
Shippuden is such a great show so far

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-12-2008, 07:00 AM   #640
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Shippuden is a great anime and definately better than the original Naruto atm but there's two things bugging me;

1. Like someone has already said on here. Every main villain seems to have gone through the same thing that Naruto has when they were little

2. Where the fuck is Sasuke?

Although that's not enough to make me stop watching Shippuden

Does anyone know when the new Shippuden movie (bonds) gets released / subbed?
Old 08-12-2008, 07:49 AM   #641
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i don't know bout you but fillers making me crazy Naruto would be greater without them

bleach filler are ok sometimes
at least i get to see Soi Fon

Old 08-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #642
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I don't mind fillers tbh especially the Bleach ones, the bounto arc was really good and although the current filler started off pretty slowly, it's getting interesting now

Just so you know;

Naruto Shippuden episode 71 "Friend" is being released on the 14th (Thursday)

Bleach episode 184 "Kira and Kifune, offense and defense of 3rd Division" is being released on 20th (Next Thursday)

Soul Eater episode 19 -if you're watching it, which you should- is up now but I can only find raw versions. should be subbed in a few days with any luck

Last edited by shaolinsword; 08-12-2008 at 02:29 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:38 AM   #643
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Kira VS Kifune this gonna be good i like last Ep Kira's fight against those ninjas was cool

i was going to download Soul Eater but i found it was like 50 Ep and counting i'll wait when is over and see if i can DL in a good quality if i have space

right now im downloading Birdy The Mighty Decode and Hellsing OVA after that i'll try to change couple of my series from RMVB to AVI for a batter quality
a lot of work since are like 18 series i want to change

Old 08-13-2008, 08:47 AM   #644
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Shippuden is a great anime and definately better than the original Naruto atm but there's two things bugging me;

1. Like someone has already said on here. Every main villain seems to have gone through the same thing that Naruto has when they were little

2. Where the fuck is Sasuke?

Although that's not enough to make me stop watching Shippuden

Does anyone know when the new Shippuden movie (bonds) gets released / subbed?
Haha, my main problem with Shippuuden is that in every single fight Naruto shocks us by coming with the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and a lil bit of Rasengan. Seriously, every character has a number of top jutsus now and yet all Naruto does is shadow clone then rasengan. Learn some new shit for fuck's sake.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #645
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Kira VS Kifune this gonna be good i like last Ep Kira's fight against those ninjas was cool

i was going to download Soul Eater but i found it was like 50 Ep and counting i'll wait when is over and see if i can DL in a good quality if i have space

right now im downloading Birdy The Mighty Decode and Hellsing OVA after that i'll try to change couple of my series from RMVB to AVI for a batter quality
a lot of work since are like 18 series i want to change
Yeah, Kira is starting to be one of my fav Shinigami. Especially with his released Zanpaktou

Soul Eater is scheduled for 50/51 eps but it's only up to ep 19 atm it's definately worth watching. If you want to stream it you can watch it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
Haha, my main problem with Shippuuden is that in every single fight Naruto shocks us by coming with the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and a lil bit of Rasengan. Seriously, every character has a number of top jutsus now and yet all Naruto does is shadow clone then rasengan. Learn some new shit for fuck's sake.
According to people who read the Naruto manga his wind technique is supposed to be sick, but yeah I can see your point

Last edited by shaolinsword; 08-13-2008 at 01:58 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote