news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-24-2008, 01:58 AM   #751
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
New Bleach ep (191) “The Frightening Banquet, Szayel Aporro Theater” is subbed now

New Naruto ep (81) “Devastating News!” gets released on the 23rd but unfortunately I've read a spoiler so I can guess what happens
yeah i watched the new naruto episode tonight it was very good and i can tell there's something big gonna happen after Assuma's funeral. this will be an interesting story arc their going into from now til '09 maybe the best stuff we've seen plus toonami will be done with Naruto and prolly has plans for the US broadcast of Naruto Shippuuden. but right now i went back to episodes 20 and up cause their was some stuff i was confused with.

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:37 AM   #752
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I haven't checked the naruto yet but I might watch it before I go job hunting

new bleach wasn't bad, but they're just doing catch up episodes which is quite annoying after watching filler for so long
Old 10-24-2008, 07:53 AM   #753
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

don't miss Naruto i said it before some good episodes will be coming and you already seen a couple of them, if it follows the manga chapter by chapter with no filler episode in between then you'll see some action

and yeah bleach did a dick move by adding those stupid recaps almost half an episode after we go through all of those fillers to just see some catching up but Nel-Tu save the episode 190 at the end she is funny as hell and did it again on 191 FINALLY FINALLY Neliel will be on the next ep i have been waiting for so long for this

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 10-24-2008 at 01:01 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:37 PM   #754
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

When does Nel show her true form or is that her true form?
Old 10-24-2008, 07:29 PM   #755
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

all i know is that she turn into her original mature form wether she does another transformation like Grimmjow pantera i don't know yet

Old 10-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #756
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Are they still showing NAruto on tv at all?
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #757
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Are they still showing NAruto on tv at all?
yeah dartz they is son they showing Naruto on Cartoon Network still and i think they gonna show the next saga naruto afterwards

NON IGNORANT...

Old 10-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #758
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Oh aight. I haven't watched the show since august so I know I missed alot of shit
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #759
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Oh aight. I haven't watched the show since august so I know I missed alot of shit
nah it's all filler but it's good filler

NON IGNORANT...

Old 10-30-2008, 02:50 AM   #760
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

It was a pretty good filler but the main arc is so much better, looks like Naruto is finally gonna get his new technique soon

New Bleach ep was subbed yesterday, it was a fuckin good episode as well. Nel is just brilliant but I won't include any spoilers
Old 10-30-2008, 08:19 AM   #761
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
New Bleach ep was subbed yesterday, it was a fuckin good episode as well. Nel is just brilliant but I won't include any spoilers
i fucking agree with ya but the animators are lazy as hell they could've done a way better job for such important episode

no matter Neliel rules

Old 10-30-2008, 10:44 PM   #762
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

damn son Team 10 wit Kakashi wow what an assist damn some good episodes are up man but they shoulda took some other heads though

NON IGNORANT...

Old 10-30-2008, 10:57 PM   #763
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

watchin some anime ...warmin up for halloween!!

is there a part 2 to blood the last vampire??
flick came out loooong time ago

is there a sequel or prequel?? anything??

arigaten!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:52 PM   #764
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

there is a series call Blood+ (50Ep is not a prequel nor a sequel but is related) to me it was boring but check it out any way you may like it

and i think you mean Arigato!!

Old 10-31-2008, 03:51 AM   #765
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ kool ill be sure to see whats up with that

yea i know ....arigaten is my slang word....

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote