news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-04-2008, 07:44 AM   #766
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Bleach episode 193 came out today it's titled “Irresistible, Puppet Show of Terror”
Naruto episode 83 comes out Nov 6th (Thursday) it's titled “Target: Locked On”

Hopefully the new Bleach episode sticks with Neliel and doesn't go back to Renji's fight
Old 11-05-2008, 09:15 AM   #767
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

thanks for the info i just hope bleach do a better job on animation on this chapter

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:55 PM   #768
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Bleach was pretty shit this week, the best bit was seeing Szayel Aporro's true technique. No progress on the Neliel fight either
Old 11-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #769
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nARUTO WAS THE SHIZZY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:19 AM   #770
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Didn't i told you that some good episode will be coming there you have it next ep should be even better

Old 11-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #771
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

New Bleach is subbed now, it's titled "Neliel's past" so it's pretty obvious what it's about and it finally looks like Pesche and Dondochakka start to fight properly

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 84 will be released on Thursday, November 13th. It’s titled “Kakuzu’s Abilities”

Check out "switch" if you can, it's only a two ep OVA but some of it is pretty cool
Old 11-14-2008, 08:34 AM   #772
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Love how Neliel verbally attacks Nnoitra she is the coolest arrancar

Naruto new ep i just got to say WOW!!!!!

Last edited by RagnaroK; 11-14-2008 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:30 AM   #773
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

From what I can remember of Naruto it was pretty sick, starting to get pissed with not seeing naruto's new rasengan type attack though
Old 11-15-2008, 02:02 AM   #774
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
From what I can remember of Naruto it was pretty sick, starting to get pissed with not seeing naruto's new rasengan type attack though
we will see it soon it's gonna be dope

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-18-2008, 12:16 PM   #775
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

^Good, I've seen some people say it's a good techinque on here and the other anime forums I'm with and I'm guessing he learns it within the 24hr time limit Tsunade set for him

Have any of you started watching Soul Eater yet? It's a very good anime (excluding the Excalibur episodes)
Old 11-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #776
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

damn this Naruto arc coulda been a basis for a great movie hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-20-2008, 11:42 PM   #777
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had to make a choice...Bleach or Naruto

I chose Bleach...was this the right choice ?

I'm on episode 42...Rukia's brother is a sick sick man.

"Scatter"

I'm loving it.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #778
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I had to make a choice...Bleach or Naruto

I chose Bleach...was this the right choice ?

I'm on episode 42...Rukia's brother is a sick sick man.

"Scatter"

I'm loving it.
man i just watched Naruto Shippudden episode 85 and alls i gotta say is damn this was a great episode and not to spoil anything but naruto's new rassangan technique will be revealed next episode think it's a double episode

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-21-2008, 12:18 AM   #779
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Once I'm up to date with Bleach I'll check Naruto...
Can't do both at once, thats too much for me to cope with.

hahaha

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:31 AM   #780
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Once I'm up to date with Bleach I'll check Naruto...
Can't do both at once, thats too much for me to cope with.

hahaha
yeah same here i'm gonna do the same with bleach

NON IGNORANT...