news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-21-2008, 03:52 AM   #781
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I had to make a choice...Bleach or Naruto

I chose Bleach...was this the right choice ?

I'm on episode 42...Rukia's brother is a sick sick man.

"Scatter"

I'm loving it.
That was the right choice imo Bleach is brilliant, the Bounto arc (which is on after the soul society arc) is ok but the main ones are much better
Old 11-21-2008, 07:49 AM   #782
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

what is real good about Bleach is that it have a bunch of cool and interesting characters including some of the villains also most of the secondary characters are better then the primaries same with Naruto

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:19 AM   #783
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Just so you know Dattebayo are being bitches again and have said they're gonna stop subbing Naruto, it'll be left to crunchyroll instead
Old 11-24-2008, 09:07 AM   #784
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Dattebayo thinks they the only ones to subs but no matter for weeks i have been watching it with spanish sub
did you see ep 85? it is way better then i thought it would be the animation is movie quality the entire episode if only all ep were like this naruto would've been the best anime ever without a doubt

note:check out Kakashi's unique fighting style thats what i like the most from him

Last edited by RagnaroK; 11-24-2008 at 09:11 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #785
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Yeah, it was a good episode, hopefully the next one is as good. Thanks to all the Manga readers on one of the other forums I've signed up to I know a major spoiler coming up which sucks...bastards

Edit

Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 86 and 87 come out next week, on December 4th.
Episode 86 is titled “Shikamaru’s Genius”
Episode 87 is called “When You Curse Someone, You Dig Your Own Grave”

Bleach Episode 196 comes out on November 25th.
It is titled “Joining the Battle! The Strongest Shinigami Army Appears”

Last edited by shaolinsword; 11-24-2008 at 06:44 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:40 AM   #786
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

the new bleach ep on the intro and outro there are scenes from the new movie it looks amazing

Old 12-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #787
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DAMN SO FAR Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 86 IS GREAT AND Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 87 IS A TRUE REVELATION AND I AM LOVING NARUTO'S DEVELOPMENT AS A CHARECTER................GOTTA SAY HE'S FINALLY GROWING UP AND THE PREVIEW FOR NEXT SEASON OF NARUTO IS AMAZING GOING TO KICK ASS

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 12-05-2008 at 02:31 AM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:26 AM   #788
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

The new Naruto arc looks awesome, it's another Filler / main story arc again though

Dattebayo aren't doing subs next year though so it's gonna be hard to find it over here
Old 12-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #789
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post

Dattebayo aren't doing subs next year though so it's gonna be hard to find it over here
damn that stinks so it might take longer to get the episodes subbed damn it

NON IGNORANT...

Old 12-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #790
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

If you're from the US you can still watch it
Old 12-13-2008, 12:14 AM   #791
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
If you're from the US you can still watch it
i know that much but i was refering too the newer naruto stuff the new series it's not out here in the states yet

NON IGNORANT...

Old 12-13-2008, 01:05 AM   #792
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

The newer stuff will be streamed from the viz/naruto website when it airs in JP, for a small fee of course. Crunchyroll will be uploading the episodes a week after it airs

I think I can remember reading that Shippuuden will be aired on us tv in the new year if it isn't already but I can't find the details
Old 12-13-2008, 03:16 AM   #793
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

if you dont wanna wait for naruto i god bord and found ths

http://narutoship.com/

i still cant believe konoharu beat one of pain
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:45 AM   #794
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

i was just reading the wiki page on the manga verison of naruto shippuden and realized that the anime is prolly 30 episodes ahead at the same time the anime is catching up with the manga because of the last few episodes it's like we're right there. so far i'm thinking by the enter of '09 the anime will be caught up wit the manga.

NON IGNORANT...

Old 12-13-2008, 06:17 AM   #795
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

i don't know to me the manga seems to be pretty far or at least not that close of course the anime can cover about 3 chapter on one episode but still a lot has happen right now im more hype for the manga that i do for the anime some crazy battle have being going on for a long while now if you think the current episode of the anime are cool you haven seen shit yet