news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-17-2008, 05:30 AM   #796
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It's a shame Naruto's going to filler / story arc again, they're so far in front with the Manga and the next proper arc was brilliant

New Bleach ep should be online btw
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:01 PM   #797
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

by the way just today episode 5 of Hellsing OVA was release is still raw got to wait for a couple of days before it gets converted to AVI and subbed i post the link when it drops

you dig

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #798
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Dig

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #799
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
by the way just today episode 5 of Hellsing OVA was release is still raw got to wait for a couple of days before it gets converted to AVI and subbed i post the link when it drops

you dig
http://www.animecrazy.net/hu-ova-5/

This?

There's another FMA series coming next year, it's essentially the same as the first but one but it'll stay true to the Manga rather than a remake

Last edited by shaolinsword; 12-23-2008 at 06:05 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:33 AM   #800
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Props^ good violent episode

Is there any logical explanation as do why Seras and Alucard have those type of crazy dreams?

concerning FMA is it sure that is "remake" and not a sequel cuz i think is stupid to do the same thing twice unless there is some MAJOR and i mean MAJOR differences between manga and the first series to do such a thing

Old 12-23-2008, 08:18 AM   #801
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I haven't been able to get into Hellsing yet because the first time I watched it I got a bit put off by the terrible "cockney" voices which is a shame cos it looks realy good

I've only just started reading the FMA manga but people have been saying there's some huge differences between the two
Old 12-23-2008, 08:36 AM   #802
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

then thats a real surprise for me i don't read manga except for naruto but for such a high quality anime like FMA i assume the success the series had was because it was true to the manga or something like that

now Im curious of those supposedly big difference

Old 12-23-2008, 09:22 AM   #803
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I've only just got to the chapter after the first battle with scar but so far I've seen little changes, the Bleach manga is pretty good too [if you like Bleach of course]
Old 12-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #804
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
then thats a real surprise for me i don't read manga except for naruto but for such a high quality anime like FMA i assume the success the series had was because it was true to the manga or something like that

now Im curious of those supposedly big difference
I'm near the end of the manga now so I thought I'd bump the thread and tell you some slight differences between the two;

The Fuhrer is called pride in the anime but as for the manga he is called wrath meaning Izumi's 'son' in the anime doesn't exist.

Lust and scar have no relation like they do in the anime

Towards the middle of the manga there are four new characters introduced, two of which play an important part

There is seven homunculi introduced which are the seven deadly sins born from "the father"

There is quite a few more differences but they're major spoilers
Old 12-29-2008, 03:30 PM   #805
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

then i like what the anime did Wrath is my 2nd fav character next to Lust and i like her relation with scar that adds to her story

maybe i should check the manga is like 90 chapter if im correct
which do you think is better story wise the anime or the manga?

NOTE:"Le Chevalier D'Eon" is fucking classic with a gripping and well scripted story emotional ending incredible dialogue high quality animation and i'll keep you guessing to the very end
people been missing on this anime and this shit is straight up classic on the same level as GITS Akira Cowboy Bebop FMA and Rurouni Kenshin ect..

Old 12-30-2008, 09:19 AM   #806
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Yeah, the latest chapter is 90 but it seems like it's gonna end soon

I prefer the manga story by miles, the first half is more or less the same as the anime but then it changes and goes more in depth about the Ishbal revolution, homonculi, human transmutation and alchemy

Le Chevalier D'Eon isn't one of those soppy anime/manga is it? I've heard a few good things about it
Old 12-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #807
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

it certainly got a few sad scenes but if you mean something like Saikano where every episode somebody is crying no is not not at all.

what i mean is that the story is so good that you get into it, characters that grow on you through the series dies at some point whether is unexpectedly, tragically, honorably, dishonorably or gruesomely

this is a anime that keep you guessing to the very end.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:38 AM   #808
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sounds Interesting^

My mate let me borrow "Death Note : Another Note - The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases"

I've just started reading it on the 1st chapter and I'm already hooked
It's interesting that Mello wrote it as well the way it's written is clever
And the front cover has a police report sleeve wrapped around it.
I heard it's a seperate story from the Anime
The further I get I guess the more I will understand.

L is that dude, anyone read this ?
And if so can you shed some light on it's relevence with the anime for me please.

I still haven't seen the live action films.
Are one of the films anything to do with this book ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:50 PM   #809
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I think the BB murder cases is a stand alone series but if anything it'll more than likely be related to the third film
Old 01-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #810
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit, i just spend the last 2 days watching all 37 episodes of death note, fo real i couldnt stop watching, it was thrilling to the fullest and one of the best animes i ever seen, BUT DAMN that last episode made me fukkin maaad, i really expected a different ending

that ''Death Note : Another Note - The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases'' whers mentioned sounds interesting tho, i wanna check that out too (haha dope sig btw)
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote