news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #811
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks Rino...L is that dude...I take it you were rooting for "KIRA"
The last episode was insane, my heart was racing.

I thought it was dope that Mello & Near who hated eachother...
Joined forces for the common cause to defeat "KIRA"

Shows you you can't do everything by yourself.
I fell in love with it was well, easily my favourite Anime.

The book is very interesting, straight away your intriged.

I still need to see the films...there's 3 right ?

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 01-05-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #812
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I still need to see the films...there's 3 right ?
In a way yeah. There's 2 live action films that kind of follow the anime and another one that focuses on L. I've just found out that there's an anime film that retells the DN story, I just started watching it so I'm not sure if there's any differences or not

http://www.animefuel.com/category/d/...note-episodes/
Complete series and 3 live action films

http://www.animecrazy.net/death-note...sualizing-god/
Death note Rewrite: The Visualising God

You lot might also like Code Geass if you haven't seen it already, it's kind of like DN where a boy gains a special power and tries to change the world
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #813
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks shaolin...I'll check those out !!!!!!

And I've heard of Code Geass as well, I'll see what thats saying.

Thanks alot

Old 01-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #814
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Man, fuck that shit. Light almost won the battle. Damn it! I was mad as shit when they discovered the hidden note in the watch. Code Geass is pretty good too.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #815
RIINØ
full metal yakuza

RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I take it you were rooting for "KIRA"
haha yea i was on kiras side, dude was clever as a mf and he had some good intentions, but on the other hand he was a maaass killa so i guess he just HAD to go down in the end

one of my fav scenes was when L and Kira were playin that 'mental' tennis-match hahhahh that was crazy
Old 01-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #816
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

I liked the episode after L died...going through his findings.
And the part where L rubs Lights feet was deep...L knew he was running out of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Man, fuck that shit. Light almost won the battle. Damn it! I was mad as shit when they discovered the hidden note in the watch. Code Geass is pretty good too.

"Looks Like I Win...Near"

That part was dope...I even said to myslef :

"Hahaha...You Blew It Light"

When he said that.
Light got cocky and the power went to his head.

I like how L & Light both died by the hand of Shinigami.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 01-05-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:12 AM   #817
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i just finally started to download this just out of curiosity everybody mentioning this anime everywhere

i just saw the first 2 ep and it quickly put a smile on my face, the cleverness of this series is sharp specially the rules to the notebook, the second time i saw Ryuk and Light together i just thought if Light put Ryuk name on it what would happen then 2 minutes later i heard Ryuk saying:
"Even if you write a Death God names on the Death Note they won't die"
i was like damn! this fuckers thought of everything
then the series totally catch you of guard when the story turns from Light trying to make he's perfect world to having a stand off against L in front of all Japan

funny thing is before i started watching those 2 episode i thought L was the one with the Notebook bore out of his mind killing people with it and Light was the detective and that Ryuk was more of a dark character

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:36 AM   #818
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Light gets a lot smarter towards the middle of the anime

That rewrite movie I posted is just a sum up of the series by the looks of things

I've just started watching an anime called "Seirei No Moribito" anybody seen it? It's quite good so far

Last edited by shaolinsword; 01-06-2009 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #819
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Man, I flew through Bleach real swift...
Got to episode 96 and thats where the English Dub ends right ?
Pissed.

Right when the head Bount, Rukia's brother and Ichigo were going at it...Pissed.
Might watch the subs still, they changed Chads voice which was bait.
But am I right in thinking this is gonna go on like One Piece and never end ?
Or does it have a set episode ending ?
The subs are miles ahead ? whats up with that ?

I watched the first episode of Code Geass and I'm hooked.
I can see the comparison to Death Note, and the Robotech style Robotics is a bonus.

Old 01-09-2009, 07:10 AM   #820
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

The latest version of bleach dub I can find is 95 so it looks like it ends around that mark but I've never been a big fan of dubs and it doesn't make much sense to just end it during an arc so I could be wrong

The subs are up to episode 201 and considering what's going on with the manga they could end it soon but seeing the amount of money it's bound to have made I doubt they'll finish it soon
Old 01-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #821
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Afro Samurai season 2 premiere

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/ex...premiere/29787

Brilliant ST from Rza again
Old 01-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #822
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Thanks shaolin.

Yeah the soundtrack is crazy.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #823
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Thanks shaolin.

Yeah the soundtrack is crazy.
i've listen to the afro samurai resurrection soundtrack allot since dl'ing it more than the cappdonna album and i'm copping it this week

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #824
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Afro Samurai Resurrection AVI in case ya'll want it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DM1DQAZS

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:21 AM   #825
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Okay Great new Anime for 2009

1st the stuff thats already started....

Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Type: TV
Episodes:
AirS: Jan 6, 2009
Producers: Madhouse Studios
Genres: Sports, Shounen, Drama, Comedy
Second season of Hajime no Ippo.

Ippo starts his journey to become World Champ. Imporved art and animation from the 1st season. I am really login this as season 1 is one of my all-time favs.
watch it here:
http://www.zomganime.com/anime/hajim...ew-challenger/

Ride Back

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Airs: Jan 11, 2009
Producers: Madhouse Studios
Genres: Sci-Fi, School, Mecha
Ride Back tells the story of a girl and her "iron horse" robot motorcycle in 2020, a tumultuous time of anti-government student protests.

some of the illest animation out right now. The story is set post NWO. the world is on lock down for the most part. Rin is a former ballet dancer who gets injured and can't continue. while in college she joins a "bike club" hat uses these robotic motorcycles. the club is being scouted by the military.

watch it here:
http://www.zomganime.com/anime/ride-back/

Kuroshituji

A young english boy , heir to a toy empire, family is mysteriously murdered. on the verge of death himself he makes a deal with the devil for revenge. He is given a demonic butler who is his body gaurd. they are on the hunt for his family's killers which involves them with the ongoing investigation of Jack the ripper.

they travel around england solving mysteries that will lead them to the killers.

this show is dark and twisted. the butler is no joke. he protects the boy with deadly force but a suave elegance. but he says things that remind you that it is all at a price.

once he rescues the kid from kidnappers.
"i don't want anyone to have my master. i will forever be at your side my lord. i will follow you to the gates of hell."
translation "you ain't goin nowhere and i will make sure you fufill your contract with your soul."

i mean the end credits show the butler ferrying the boys body down the river styxx to hell. the show is crazy.
it has many funny parts as well to lighten the mood. buts it like the addams family meet detective conan.

watch it here:
http://www.zomganime.com/anime/kuroshitsuji/

One Outs

this is my shit! made by the same crew that did Kaji. it has that same gambling, trickery aspect to it. A dude named Toua is a pitching genius. not because of speed or power but because he mentally controls the batter thru manipulation and intimidation. he plays a gambling pitching game on the street for 10s of thousands of dollars a pitch. he has never lost a match. 500-0

he gets approached by some pro players but toua only cares about money.
he is convinvced to join the major leagues by getting offered a crazy contract by the greedy owner.
"+$20k for every out ...-$50k for every run."
he and the owner match wits over how to make eachother go broke.

Coming in Spring

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST 2!!!!!!

April 2009. word is that its a more mature darker manga based remake of the original. i can only imagine.

Examurai Sengoku

futuristic samurai that are transported back in time to Japan’s sengoku (warring states) period.
Looks dope.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 02-06-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote