news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #76
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Yeah, I Dont Even Watch Adult Swim No More Ever Since I Knew There Was Like Tons Of Anime On Youtube Lmao, Fuck Da English Dubbz Of Any Anime Lol

Aint Nothin Fuckin W/ Bleach, Dat Shit Is Mad Ill, How Far R U In The Series Dirk?
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:35 PM   #77
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Right now i'm at episode 101.

I think it's one of the best anime series..nice soundtrack as well.

Ohhh and..anyone here seen EVERY Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT episode and the movies? I have hahahahaha...fuck, that's so gay.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:32 PM   #78
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Coo, Im At 120, Gotta Wait 2 Damn Weeks For 121 Tho, So Damn Gay

Lol And Who Hasnt Seen Everything From The Dragonball Series Lol
Old 03-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #79
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Kamehameha!!

Bankai.

Oehhh..sweet fight..Goku would still beat Ichigo's ass tho.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:00 PM   #80
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Yeah I Know Right Lol, But We Still Havent Seen All Of Ichigo's Powers Yet O.o! This Is Still The Beginning For Him
Old 03-30-2007, 04:02 PM   #81
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

That's true tho. But still..goku as SSJ4..hard to beat
But i'm really curious about how stong Ichigo eventually will become.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:03 PM   #82
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairvoyant View Post
u know i had 2 put em on......

but has anybody seen gunslinger girl?, imma check it out tonight on IFC

I JUST PEEPED DA FIRST EPISODE OF DAT
HENRIETTA IS ONE DANGEROUS LIL BITCH! LMAO ^_^! SHE MIGHT BE MY NEW FAV LIL GIRL ANIME CHARACTER
Old 03-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #83
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Although short, Afro Samurai was fucking ill. It had the Ninja Scroll feel to it.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:59 PM   #84
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Yo, Who In Here Has Peeped Death Note Yet? This Is One Sick Fuckin Series So Far
Old 04-04-2007, 03:04 PM   #85
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

DEATH NOTE EP 1, PEEP
ITS ADULT SWIM WORTHY IMO
Old 04-25-2007, 04:20 AM   #86
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Shame Shame @ No One Respondin To The Deathnote Ep Lol
Its A Crime Investigation Anime W/ A Supernatural Twist, Got A Couple Cats Hooked On It Lol
Old 04-25-2007, 06:44 AM   #87
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Damn I been looking at death note for ages. I'll have to watch it when I get home cos I aint got no sound on my pc at work
Old 04-25-2007, 01:06 PM   #88
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Word Word, Its A Real Good Series, Episode 28 Just Dropped Today As Well!
Old 04-25-2007, 04:14 PM   #89
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Damn, video is no longer available. Anybody know if Inuyasha is worth buying?
Old 05-08-2007, 06:49 PM   #90
KoolGenius
CHICKEN HEAD

KoolGenius drunken mastaKoolGenius drunken masta

Hajime No Ippo is the G.OA.T anime IMO, followed by Samurai X - Trust & Betrayel.

Don't sleep on Berserk also Y'alll dope shit!
KoolGenius is offline   Reply With Quote