news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-27-2009, 01:04 AM   #901
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

The last Bleach episode bored me to death they are using all sorts of tricks to get a quick episode but Naruto last 2 episode were fucking epic even better then the manga

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #902
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Bleach sucks atm but it's one of the better fillers. I'm interested to see what they're gonna do with Kenpachi and see if the internet talk is true

Naruto weren't bad but there's a much better fight coming up

I just started watching D Gray Man, it's a nice fucked up anime
Old 11-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #903
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Ok I finally watched all the bullshit naruto fillers (Last summer) and last week I caught up with shippuden, I'm mad as shit they killed Jiraya but it's cool though..
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #904
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

lol nice spoiler right there

I don't think he's dead anyway
Old 11-12-2009, 11:21 AM   #905
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
lol nice spoiler right there

I don't think he's dead anyway
LOL my bad, I thought most people in here were ahead of me. And from what I watched, the nigga is dead, they got that nigga good, he discovered his enemy's game plan too late......
Old 11-12-2009, 12:32 PM   #906
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL my bad, I thought most people in here were ahead of me. And from what I watched, the nigga is dead, they got that nigga good, he discovered his enemy's game plan too late......
I'm up to date with both the manga and the anime so I know what you mean but something happens later in the story that makes me wonder if he's truly dead
Old 11-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #907
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
I'm up to date with both the manga and the anime so I know what you mean but something happens later in the story that makes me wonder if he's truly dead
Oh aight, I don't read the manga but I'm always reading spoilers because people can't control themselves lol
Old 11-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #908
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Oh aight, I don't read the manga but I'm always reading spoilers because people can't control themselves lol
You might already know what I was on about then, not too far away from it either
Old 11-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #909
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
You might already know what I was on about then, not too far away from it either
Yeah I do, I just wish I can get these episodes faster lol I hate waiting, not used to this once a week shit, back in the day with toonami we got our shit 5 days a week lol adult swim gave us 2 episodes on a saturday night lol, but I hear they aired Shippuden on disney XD, they're on episode 6.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #910
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yeah I do, I just wish I can get these episodes faster lol I hate waiting, not used to this once a week shit, back in the day with toonami we got our shit 5 days a week lol adult swim gave us 2 episodes on a saturday night lol, but I hear they aired Shippuden on disney XD, they're on episode 6.
That is a bit annoying. I'm glad the Cell saga on DBZ wasn't weekly back in the day
Old 11-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #911
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
That is a bit annoying. I'm glad the Cell saga on DBZ wasn't weekly back in the day
LOL yeah I would've went bananas lol. But do you know when they are planning to release Shippuden on DVD????? That's a Definite buy for me....
Old 11-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #912
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Not a clue, I guess it depends how far into Shippuden the US are. If you've finished the first season then probably quite soon
Old 11-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #913
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Not a clue, I guess it depends how far into Shippuden the US are. If you've finished the first season then probably quite soon
Damn, I'm guessing this will be a long wait then, due to the fact that they just started the first season. I hope they will do a box set of season one, I don't like that 3episodes on a dvd shit...
Old 11-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #914
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody watching the new season of inuyasha?

anybody peeped kemono no souji erin?

book of bantora?- very dope by the way
http://labs.animecrazy.net/tatakau-s...antorra-anime/
Old 11-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #915
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

a new Inuyasha season? so they finally finishing the series

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote