news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #931
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Sasuke isn't fighting against Akatsuki anymore, he moves on to kill other people. The only ones left are pain, tobi, zetsu and kisame. I'm not sure what's going to happen with tobi and zetsu but pain and kisame both have their own fight
Damn 6 are DEAD?? LOL But I heard Pain gets offed by naruto and Kisame get killed by this "Killer Bee" cat. Kisame is my favorite in the group though, he was nice...
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:47 AM   #932
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I must be missing 1 because I can only think of 5 dead members

Pain doesn't get killed he just gets told off, although I've probably forgotten something
Old 12-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #933
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

6 if you count Oorochimaru
Old 12-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #934
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

That's the one I missed. I wonder what they're gonna do with Kabuto
Old 12-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #935
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

been watching Slam Dunk , ill shit
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #936
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you like slam dunk, you'll love buzzer beater. 1 and 2.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:47 PM   #937
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

About 5 episodes into Black Cat. Good show so far
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #938
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they've officially said it in the anime "team HawK" and damn this is gonna be a great arc i know the manga almost at the conclusion of the arc of tobi/madra but still 4 the anime to be as close as they are now is great

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #939
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Hopefully they go straight onto the pain arc instead of ruining it with fillers like they normally do
Old 12-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #940
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Hopefully they go straight onto the pain arc instead of ruining it with fillers like they normally do
from what i know i think they are because they haven't did any farewell or anything for jiraya yet so i think

NON IGNORANT...

Old 12-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #941
racist randy
Banned

I hope so, this shit is taking too long...
Old 12-24-2009, 10:33 PM   #942
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

The Jiraiya episodes should start next week
Old 12-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #943
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
The Jiraiya episodes should start next week
yup

NON IGNORANT...

Old 01-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #944
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

any of yall get the samurai champloo blu ray? shits pretty dope. not having to switch discs every 4 episodes.

also anyone up on the new FMA? how would you rate it so far? the first one is by far my favorite series but holding out until the series is finished becuase dont want to wait week after week
Old 01-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #945
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

FMA is brilliant, much better than the first. It's going to take quite a while to finish though