news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #991
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra

pretty good anime. basically a team of "librarians" who defend and collect tablets, which are physical manifestations of the human soul/memories after death.

very similar to FMA as every librarian is like an alchemist with unique abilities.
action packed.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:25 PM   #992
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post

pretty good anime. basically a team of "librarians" who defend and collect tablets, which are physical manifestations of the human soul/memories after death.

very similar to FMA as every librarian is like an alchemist with unique abilities.
action packed.

Will watch when I have time, hope it's good.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #993
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post

action packed.

Brilliant anime. I started watching it awhile back but it kept screwing my ps3 up half way through so I can't watch it any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
So I decided to buy the Naruto shippuden Box Set but it only has 13 episodes on it LOL WTF? Season 1 has 52 episodes in all.... They need to do what yu yu hakusho did
They'll release it in 4 parts then release the complete series

Last edited by shaolinsword; 02-02-2010 at 02:18 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #994
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Brilliant anime. I started watching it awhile back but it kept screwing my ps3 up half way through so I can't watch it any more

They'll release it in 4 parts then release the complete series
Oh aight, well I know how to buy these then. I'll buy the complete series, some box sets from season 2, season 3 is just filler so I'mma skipping that...
Old 02-04-2010, 01:47 AM   #995
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
Oh aight, well I know how to buy these then. I'll buy the complete series, some box sets from season 2, season 3 is just filler so I'mma skipping that...
Sounds good but you'll probably have to wait awhile. I don't think you'll save that much either
Old 02-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #996
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

anyone know where to dl "sword of the stranger" in avi format? after watchin a fight scene....streaming just wont serve it all justice
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:07 AM   #997
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Animecrazy sometimes do downloads, not sure what format it is though though. I'll have a look when I get home from work if you want
Old 02-09-2010, 01:34 AM   #998
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
anyone know where to dl "sword of the stranger" in avi format? after watchin a fight scene....streaming just wont serve it all justice
here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BR1DMJP2

I just finished Birdy The Mighty Decode season 2 , Kai Doh Maru and Bleach Fade To Black let me tell you on this Bleach movie they really really really went out of their way with the animation everything looks beautiful from the fights their facial expressions their powers their movement the effects I was really surprise by this movie

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #999
racist randy
Banned

Anyone read the new Shippuden Manga? Shit is crazy....Saskue is becoming a god LOL
Old 02-14-2010, 05:25 PM   #1000
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Im curious about Madara being so interested in Shisui's eye that Danzo destroyed before dying i remember someone by similar name that was Itachi's best friend but im not sure

Old 02-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #1001
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Im curious about Madara being so interested in Shisui's eye that Danzo destroyed before dying i remember someone by similar name that was Itachi's best friend but im not sure
Yeah IDK, but I noticed that the leaf village is weak as fuck man, Besides Nartuo, Shikamaru, Shino, Yamato, Sai, kakashi......ain't nobody that great like the other villages right now. And if Kakashi is supposed to be made the next Hokage then he better get his jutsu game up...
Old 02-15-2010, 02:09 AM   #1002
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

None of the villages seem to be that good atm. It's only really killer bee, madara, sasuke & naruto
Old 02-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #1003
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Kakashi as Hokage makes sense he is knowledgeable and is equip with many Jutsu that he has copy from other ninjas his weakness is his very limited chakra

The Leaf Village at the current story point is weak but if you take the in consideration every Ninja the village have produce is actually the strongest overall The 3 Sannin's Madara Danzo 1st 3rd & 4th Hokage's Naruto Sasuke Itachi Kakashi Yamato Shino Sai The White Fang Neji Lee Gai and indirectly Pain Konan (train by Jiraya from the Leaf Village)

Old 02-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #1004
racist randy
Banned

IDK, I just think they need to use Shino, he is a monster and they not using him...
Old 02-17-2010, 01:43 AM   #1005
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
IDK, I just think they need to use Shino, he is a monster and they not using him...
They need to use Neji imo. He's a jounin now so he should have some new attacks. They haven't used him in Shippuden yet either