news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-31-2010, 08:28 PM   #1096
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
^^ I read a little about YuYu Hakusho and it sounds dope so im gonna check that one out. Alsoo just to clarify I didnt mean any dis to the Bleach fans out there, I just hated how the characters communicated, It physically effected my body.. I forgot to mention Midori (OVA) is the dopest cartoon i ever watched (NOT MIDORI DAYS) Inuyasha is pretty ill from what I have seen (still the humor puts me off sometimes). Oh and I like Ayakashi Samurai Horror Tales. Also after reading old posts in here, I made a list of shows to check out. Demon City Shinjuku, Princess Mononoke, YuYu Hakusho, and Trigun are next in line. Still if anyone has more let me know.
yeah it's cool dude but yeah i like the ones you had mentioned

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:14 AM   #1097
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Evangelion Shin Gekijōban: Ha (UTW-Thora XVID)(total size 1.43 GB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EFUXTO59
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B28EY3KU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6SP1C1A9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8AAUDATM
AVI format

FUCKING YEAH!!!

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #1098
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
^^ I read a little about YuYu Hakusho and it sounds dope so im gonna check that one out. Alsoo just to clarify I didnt mean any dis to the Bleach fans out there, I just hated how the characters communicated, It physically effected my body.. I forgot to mention Midori (OVA) is the dopest cartoon i ever watched (NOT MIDORI DAYS) Inuyasha is pretty ill from what I have seen (still the humor puts me off sometimes). Oh and I like Ayakashi Samurai Horror Tales. Also after reading old posts in here, I made a list of shows to check out. Demon City Shinjuku, Princess Mononoke, YuYu Hakusho, and Trigun are next in line. Still if anyone has more let me know.
I SUGGEST KARA NO KYOUKAI[ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY RENDERED ANIME W/ DOPE ACTION SCENES IMO], AYAKASHI [NOT THE HORROR TALES VERSION. IM STILL YET TO PEEP THAT MYSELF], KIBA, MACROSS FRONTIER, FLAME OF RECCA [REMINISCENT OF YU YU BUT STILL DOPE AS HELL], EDEN OF THE EAST, DEATH NOTE, BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE, TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN [THESE FUCKERS DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "OVERKILL"], GUNDAM 00 [VERY NICE ADDITION TO THE GUNDAM UNIVERSE], CASSHERN SINS, KAZE NO STIGMA

IM LOOKING FOR SOME INSANE MECHA ANIME, ITS ALL GAINAX'S FAULT LOL ANY SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?

ONE OF MY FAV SCENES FROM KNK
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #1099
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I gotta disagree with Macross Frontier Macross Plus & Macross Zero are way better

Old 06-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #1100
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
I SUGGEST KARA NO KYOUKAI[ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY RENDERED ANIME W/ DOPE ACTION SCENES IMO], AYAKASHI [NOT THE HORROR TALES VERSION. IM STILL YET TO PEEP THAT MYSELF], KIBA, MACROSS FRONTIER, FLAME OF RECCA [REMINISCENT OF YU YU BUT STILL DOPE AS HELL], EDEN OF THE EAST, DEATH NOTE, BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE, TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN [THESE FUCKERS DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "OVERKILL"], GUNDAM 00 [VERY NICE ADDITION TO THE GUNDAM UNIVERSE], CASSHERN SINS, KAZE NO STIGMA

IM LOOKING FOR SOME INSANE MECHA ANIME, ITS ALL GAINAX'S FAULT LOL ANY SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?

ONE OF MY FAV SCENES FROM KNK
Durarara!!

I've only seen a couple of episodes but it's been brilliant so far

-edit- never read the post properly. It aint a mech anime but it's worth watching
Old 06-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #1101
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Anyone know where i can stream/dl the saikano ova?
Old 06-07-2010, 03:18 PM   #1102
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Stream

http://www.anilinkz.com/saikano/saikano-ova-2/

download(s)

http://www.warez-bb.org/search.php?mode=results
Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #1103
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

^^props!!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #1104
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Full Metal Alchemist has finished now, it seems like they could create another series but I doubt it
Old 06-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #1105
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Soi fon's bankai......ftw
Old 06-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #1106
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
YU Yu Hakusho is the G.O.D. Anime. That's my favorite of all time, that shit is just raw. I watch the full series twice a year, at the end of each college semester during finals week.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:46 PM   #1107
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

^^agreed fully, its insane hard to top yu yu
hiei = hope for america 2012!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:07 AM   #1108
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
Soi fon's bankai......ftw
It's a good bankai but it doesn't really make sense considering what her shikai is like

Ichigo is finally getting a new move.....well an alt. version of what he's already got

I've never seen Yu Yu but I might watch it over the next couple of days. Isn't Bleach a rip off of it?
Old 06-25-2010, 05:01 AM   #1109
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

in a way it is but Yu Yu is way more badass and is a 114 ep anime without the fucking fillers

Old 06-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #1110
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PEACE; any1 know where this .gif is from? LMAO

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote