news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #1126
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

just saying I didn't plan for it i thought of reading a few pages then do my daily stuff but I didn't do shit even at work & after it i continued reading the manga I just got to the parts where the anime left off and things got interesting so I couldn't stop

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:58 AM   #1127
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Ahh fair enough. I never got into Claymore, I might start reading it

Naruto is back to fillers again
Old 07-24-2010, 05:29 AM   #1128
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Is fucking KICK ASS!! the later chapters after the anime ends are just too intense the characters keep going into impossible fights

the problem is that the manga still is ongoing and even worst it is release monthly
that was a kick to the balls for me

Old 07-24-2010, 09:03 AM   #1129
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I read the first chapter a few days back and thought it was pretty cool. Glad to hear it comes out monthly, I can catch up now
Old 07-26-2010, 06:31 AM   #1130
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Not sure if any of you watch One Piece but the 10th movie has finally been subbed

http://www.animecrazy.net/one-piece-...g-world-movie/

It's related to the Marineford arc that is happening in the anime

It's not exactly anime but Avatar is getting a sequel.

Avatar: Legend of Korra takes place 70 years after Avatar: The Last Airbender. Korra is the next Avatar after Aang, a rebellious girl who is hotheaded, independent and "ready to take on the world". Korra comes from the Southern Water Tribe, and Aang and Katara's son Tenzin is her Airbending teacher

One of the story's settings is Republic City, a "metropolis powered by steam-type technology", "inhabited by people from all nations". Here Korra must deal with rampant crime and an anti-bender revolt. Mike and Bryan have said that the world of Avatar has "definitely changed, and evolved, and advanced, but we're very conscious of keeping the same feeling. Not totally different, but it's definitely generations later

It's set for a 2011 release on Nick

Last edited by shaolinsword; 07-30-2010 at 05:36 AM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #1131
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

thanks for the news didn't know about this i already liking the direction they're taking

while i painfully wait for the new claymore chapter im currently reading Yu Yu Hakusho just to see what are the differences from the anime after this i'll start reading Battle Angel Alita Last Order

Old 08-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #1132
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

speakin of battle angel.....stream sites? anyone?
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #1133
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Black Lagoon is back baby! with an OVA called Roberta's Blood Trail it centers around the Bloohound kickass maid from the Lovelace Family the OVA will be 5 episodes they already release the first and is good INSANELY GOOD!!

Old 08-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #1134
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

the good ol days when toonami was practically church for kids and teenagers
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #1135
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I've always hated the dub for calling Picollo "Big Green" in one of the films. They didn't go as far as 4kids though, which is nice
Old 08-29-2010, 04:35 PM   #1136
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Naruto Manga just keeps sucking me in...who the fuck is this tobi nigga?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:30 AM   #1137
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bleach is sooooo dope right now!
the battle between the captains, vizards, aizen and the espada is in full swing.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:40 AM   #1138
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

indeed some cool things are happening in Naruto and bleach manga too bad the anime fuck it up with some fillers in between

Guy Vs Kizame was fucking dope and now Itchigo Vs Aizen is a good time to be a maga reader

Old 08-30-2010, 01:31 PM   #1139
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
speakin of battle angel.....stream sites? anyone?
It's near impossible to find a stream annoyingly enough, same with the manga. James Cameron is releasing a movie if that helps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
bleach is sooooo dope right now!
the battle between the captains, vizards, aizen and the espada is in full swing.
Check out the manga. They've taken a page from dbz and done the "train for years in minutes" and made Ichigo insanely strong

What happened to Neliel anyway? I thought she would've turned up by now
Old 08-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #1140
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I've been waiting for Nelinel's reintroduction.
(As well as Ulquiorra, be a while yet though haha)
Would be interesing to see the assembly of The Espada in that respect.

I rewatched "Hellsing Ultimate" the other day....
Alucard is the definition of madness, and "The Major" gives me too much joke.
But ok seriously, please tell me there's another episode ofter #IV ?
I'm pretty sure that there is, just not in English dub ?(which sucks)

Can anyone shed some light on this ?
Thanks.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote