news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-21-2010, 05:15 AM   #1156
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
Aizen sousuke = jesus......that is all
Aizen/Ichigo spoiler but check this

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/70786129/14
Old 10-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #1157
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

samurai pizza cats is the dogs bollocksies -

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:17 PM   #1158
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

agreed
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #1159
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default once again no manga thread so i doing it hear

well know that its out in English i can finally say this with out spoiling it

yahh cherry has gone Akira

if any ones not reading Gantz nows the time
you have 2 weeks to catch up click the name

Last edited by Dokuro; 11-13-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #1160
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Special chapter for the new Bleach movie

If you dont read the manga dont bother with any of the chapters other than this one

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/98980820/1
Old 12-07-2010, 02:38 AM   #1161
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Old 12-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #1162
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Has anybody watched this? (apart from the person who posted it a few months back)
Old 12-25-2010, 03:42 AM   #1163
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Anyone here know when hellsing ultimate ep 8 is gonna drop?
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #1164
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Ayo anyone know a GOOD anime that has a "War" theme to it, I'm trying to tell the story of a war vet/hero and I need a good anime for this....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #1165
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Ayo anyone know a GOOD anime that has a "War" theme to it, I'm trying to tell the story of a war vet/hero and I need a good anime for this....
depends on the war what era are you looking for
Old 12-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #1166
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any anime will do my nigga
Old 12-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #1167
Dokuro
Banned

yah i got that but witch war

fantasy wars

feudal wars

space wars

turf wars

WW2

contra

war on terror

do you want

mecha's

highschool

puni puni

for fucks sake man 80% of all anime have wars
Old 12-26-2010, 10:26 PM   #1168
Hollow Dartz

lol yeah my bad i shouldve been more specific WW2/Contra/War on terror lol
Old 12-27-2010, 12:21 AM   #1169
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Don't know if it will be any help to you but there is "Grave of the Fireflies" http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=152
This anime is from the standpoint of a little kid and his little sister trying to survive during war times without any surviving blood relative to rely on.

Warning thou this shit is the most depressing anime ever not even Samurai X OVAS come close

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:34 AM   #1170
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Don't know if it will be any help to you but there is "Grave of the Fireflies" http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=152
This anime is from the standpoint of a little kid and his little sister trying to survive during war times without any surviving blood relative to rely on.

Warning thou this shit is the most depressing anime ever not even Samurai X OVAS come close
lol thanks do you have another one? thanks alot.