news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-01-2007, 04:17 PM   #106
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Lol I Peeped Case Closed, Its Ehhhh To Me Really
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #107
KoolGenius
CHICKEN HEAD

KoolGenius drunken mastaKoolGenius drunken masta

Case Closed the anime that has 483 episodes or some shit but only some of them have been dubbed & subbed so far?

It's bound to drag on with that many episodes, i prefer the 26 episodes series but saying that my favourite anime has 76 episodes (Hajime No Ippo).
KoolGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:14 PM   #108
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Vampire Hunter D is a classic, check out the sequal too its great.

Akira my all time fav.

Just recently got Afro Samurai and its AWESOME. Love the fight scenes
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:08 AM   #109
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Anybody seen the Devil May Cry anime yet? If you haven't here's the first ep with Crappy fan subs
Old 07-05-2007, 01:35 PM   #110
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone watching the new Guyver series?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:47 PM   #111
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Anyone watching the new Guyver series?
naw i wanna see that tho looks sick..any body watch this joint called Blood o or sumthin like that...shit is crazy
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:54 PM   #112
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

I watched all the new Guyver series but it was in Japanese with fanboy subs. Slick animation though, true to the manga in story as well.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #113
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

if ya'll are true anime fans i suggest all of you watch Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) OVA Trust Betrayal & Reflection

its the greatest anime pieces of all time right beside Akira & Ghost In The Shell

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:12 PM   #114
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Cool another Death Note fan. I been reading up on the Manga. I'm so hooked on it. I really want to watch the anime. The story is super dope.
death note is good i also read the mangas

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:14 AM   #115
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I'll probably end up buying the dvd -guyver- seeing as I can't watch it on tv because I haven't got the Anime Channel, but I'm watching Bleach and Naruto first

Last edited by shaolinsword; 08-01-2007 at 12:20 AM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:07 PM   #116
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ronin Warriors and Gundum's Wing are classics!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:05 AM   #117
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Well, if you read naruto, Tobi is the mastermind behind akatsuki. He might actually be the one who original had the nine-tail fox. Tobi is the guy with the orange mask. Click his name in google.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #118
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

or go to devianart.com and write tobi in the search engine above. I wonder who he really is, cause he is mysterious and no one knows his true identity.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:18 AM   #119
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
Well, if you read naruto, Tobi is the mastermind behind akatsuki. He might actually be the one who original had the nine-tail fox. Tobi is the guy with the orange mask. Click his name in google.
Thanks for the spoiler
Old 08-09-2007, 03:35 AM   #120
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
if ya'll are true anime fans i suggest all of you watch Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) OVA Trust Betrayal & Reflection

its the greatest anime pieces of all time right beside Akira & Ghost In The Shell
^^^FUCK YEAH!! AKIRA AND KENSHIN OVA = CLASSICS, GHOST IN THE SHELL I CANT REALLY GET INTO, DIALOGUE IS TOO NERDY FOR EVEN ME LOL
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote