news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #1186
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

That's a surprise

I do agree about Naruto though, they're doing the same thing with Bleach and most of it just doesn't make sense
Old 02-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #1187
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
That's a surprise

I do agree about Naruto though, they're doing the same thing with Bleach and most of it just doesn't make sense
well the fact that Naruto makes sense, it's just they were so close to the manga that had to do filler at end of the pain arc

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #1188
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
well the fact that Naruto makes sense, it's just they were so close to the manga that had to do filler at end of the pain arc
it will take them a year and 6 months to catch up to the manga at this point
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #1189
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I meant not ending the series where they should've, the story they're going with in Bleach just feels tacked on

Naruto anime is miles off the manga (about 4/5 arcs) but its always been that way
Old 02-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #1190
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

uhmm after and sasuke sees the light of his was orochi comes back for a final battle the end

nothing more or i'll stop watching

but i still wont forgive him for tying to kill Karin
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:35 AM   #1191
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I doubt the final fight will be Sasuke vs Orochimaru/Kabuto, Madara will probably take him out after he gets stabbed in the back. The final fight will probably be Naruto & Sasuke vs Madara
Old 02-03-2011, 05:57 PM   #1192
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

being how i know the story its shadowing
i mean i have known since Kakashi(Take-Mikazuchi) and Zabuza (take-minakata) had it out

Orochi (orochimaru) is revived by the Yamata clan and tries to kill Amaterasu (sakura)

and Tsukuyomi (Naruto) ans Susanoo (Sasuke) teams up to slay the beast once and for all

don't count Orochimaru out yet i have a filling he planned this all along
Old 02-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #1193
Dokuro
Banned

although Naruto has shown signs of both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi same with Sakura
Old 02-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #1194
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

???? Really? I was guessing the final battle will be Naruto & Sasuke vs Madara. Kabuto killed by sasuke at some point in the story. IDK just my guess
Old 02-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #1195
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
being how i know the story its shadowing
i mean i have known since Kakashi(Take-Mikazuchi) and Zabuza (take-minakata) had it out

Orochi (orochimaru) is revived by the Yamata clan and tries to kill Amaterasu (sakura)

and Tsukuyomi (Naruto) ans Susanoo (Sasuke) teams up to slay the beast once and for all

don't count Orochimaru out yet i have a filling he planned this all along
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
although Naruto has shown signs of both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi same with Sakura
When? They're both Uchiha bloodline traits
Old 02-04-2011, 09:13 AM   #1196
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
What?

When? They're both Uchiha bloodline traits
Exactly. IDK what is this nigga is talking about. LOL Like I stated earlier I think the final battle in the story will be Naruto & Saskue vs Madara, then after that Naruto & Saskue are gonna have to duke it out again...
Old 02-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #1197
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I don't think the final fight will be Naruto vs Sasuke tbh, he'll either get killed off or realise he was being used and fight with Naruto

I'm sure Naruto will just use that weird and really crap looking 6 path form and will just destroy everything with an extremely over powered Rasengan as his final move too

Last edited by shaolinsword; 02-04-2011 at 12:02 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #1198
Dokuro
Banned

there named after Shinto gods and the whole anime reflects there story

even the battle with Oni-Gaara/mamedanuki/me bitches (gaara) and Tsukuyomi

who become a nice person after the warmth of Amaterasu tamed his selfish heart
before then this Yokai and the god of liqueur was just a god of vice another words loving only yourself

oh and Shokaku is a reference the the Buddha monk that i used to fuck with

even Tsukuyomi casting Susanoo into exile for his violence
Old 02-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #1199
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

You could've just said that

I hope they stray away from that myth then because Orochimaru as a final fight would be shit
Old 02-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #1200
racist randy
Banned

nigga Naruto will use his ultimate jutsu to win the final battle its called "Talk No-Jutsu"