news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-09-2007, 03:38 AM   #121
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
naw i wanna see that tho looks sick..any body watch this joint called Blood o or sumthin like that...shit is crazy
U MEAN BLOOD PLUS? YEAH DAT SHIT IS CRAZY AS FUCK
SAYA = CURRENT FAV ANIME CHICK
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:29 PM   #122
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

lets see....

cowboy bebop
cowboy bebop the movie
samurai x ovas trust betrayal and reflection
ninja scroll
street fighter 2 - u c chun li's boobies !!!!!!! :>
blue gender
akira
samurai champloo - i want the game soundtrack dammit!!!!!!
harlock saga
robo tech
golden boy
wicked city
vampire hunter d
r.o.d
ghost in the shell + series
outlaw star
mobile suit gundam
mobile suit gundam movies 1,2,3
8th ms team
zeta gundam
0080 war in the pocket
0083 stardust memory
chars counter atack , basicly anything belonging to the UC timeline
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:24 PM   #123
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERSE DRAGON View Post
Peace,
Just Comin Thru Bringin Somethin A Lil Different To The B.o. Hideout

And To Start This Thread Off......

Who In Here Watches The Bleach Series?
I watch Bleach.I like any anime out of the Dragonball Z vein.The Ninga Scroll dvd iz da shit too!!!!!
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:39 PM   #124
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
Check out Doomed Megalopolis, Urotsukidoji, Appleseed, Cyber City Oedo 808, GenoCyber and Megazone 23 when you get the chance, all worthy viewing.
I dont know what cable stations you have,but you should check out "Karas The Prophecy"Most of the time it comes on the stars chanel.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:53 PM   #125
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
my first fling with anime was when i was seven and "Toonami" on "Cartoon Network" was still good showing episodes of "DragonBall Z" and "MobleSuit/Gunam"...now somthing else took it's afternoon spot showing gay shows, and they edited all the cool stuff out of "ONE PIECE"...i hate the new "Cartoon Network" *sigh*
Co sign!!!!!!If the creators of Dragonball Z cant come up with something just as good.They need to bring back Dragonball Z,and make new episodes.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:45 AM   #126
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Nah, they shouldn't do anymore DB/DBZ/DBGT stuff they're just gonna end up destroying the saga.

And to the person talking about 4kids ruining one piece, someone else has taken over the liscensing rites from ep. 1 and they're gonna stay true to the Japanese version it should hopefully be on U.K tv soon-ish.

Bleach has been liscenced in the U.K too so that'll be on tv in a few months

Last edited by shaolinsword; 08-28-2007 at 02:47 AM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #127
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

HELLSING is my favorite manga of all time and the OVA is amazing. i wanted to share this scene with you guys becaus its one of my favorites. its the battle with the father of vampires, Alucard (Dracula) vs. the Dandy Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwCty...elated&search=
Old 08-28-2007, 09:26 PM   #128
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

i should have posted this clip first because this part comes before the big fight but watch it in any order cause they are both insane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpzQu...elated&search=
Old 08-29-2007, 08:25 AM   #129
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Nah, they shouldn't do anymore DB/DBZ/DBGT stuff they're just gonna end up destroying the saga.

And to the person talking about 4kids ruining one piece, someone else has taken over the liscensing rites from ep. 1 and they're gonna stay true to the Japanese version it should hopefully be on U.K tv soon-ish.

Bleach has been liscenced in the U.K too so that'll be on tv in a few months
The reason I say dat iz because cartoon network,toonomi,adult swim sucks right now.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:05 PM   #130
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

i recommend blood+ to anyone whos a anime fan at any level....just watched da whole 50 ep series.........DOPE!
Old 09-02-2007, 02:01 AM   #131
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I personally wouldn't recommend blood+ cuz in the series Saya was not like in the movie not physically nor mentally plus what really disappoint me the mos is that on the entire series she is so weak and had very few good action scene, i say last vampire is a better watch than the series

ANIME I STRONGLY RECOMMEND (I WHO HAVE WATCH OVER A 100 OF THEM)

Ergo Proxy Amazing story incredible animation and a even better character design(its goth like but does not matter in Anime) MARKED AS FAVORITE
Black Lagoon very very good series one of my fav and very very very violent
Samurai X OVA's best character story ever and most depressing Anime ever placing history events with some fictional characters together beautifully with great music score making it the top Anime ever
Cowboy Bebop (series and the movie) bounty hunter with all secret past that never tell nobody about it and really the show got few ep that tell us something of their story but it was don't in such a way that was perfect and people never thought of it
Neon Genesis Evangelion (series and the movie)mankind can't evolve no more according to the dead sea scroll so they search a new God of their own making but they need to do some thing (events like the death of all angel) before they can create this God crazy story and mentally fuck up people
Rahxephone (series and the movie) in some ways Similar to Evangelion but better animation, Eva characters are much better an story wise too^

Avatar The Lat Airbender not only is funny but the fighting here is real kung fu and martial art don't hate because is kind looks like cartoon it does not water down like many Anime do is a very very entertaining series give it a chance and I'm sure you'll like it plus TOPH IS 1 OF THE BEST CHARACTERS EVER

Wolf Rain a unique story the earth is in ruin and nature life is none existent there are wolf that can create the illusion of a humans form and are searching for paradise(Rakuen) for they survival and future plus Yoko Kano on the OST what more do you need
Ghost In The Shell (series and movies) the line between human and cyborg is erase and major is starting to doubts her own ghost while the poppet masters commits he's cyber terrorism in order to find her and have a little talk about fusing each other(first movie) uncanny animation plus the realism of the future is incredible everything is very well thought of even the disease people get for being cyborgnize
Akira revolutionize animation on 89,still is impressive when you watch it today
Samurai Champloo a lot of random shit thats what the directors wanted to go with this Anime plus hip hop and swords what that fuck you want this is the shit right here!!!(Sara another blind girl that have great skills like Toph needless to say she is to my fav)
Gundam Wing(series and the movie)the war between earth and colonies continues on this series much like the other, but this one have the coolest robots ever build check Endless Waltz if you don't trust me
Gundam 8th MS Teama good love story between enemies
Fullmetal Alchemist(series and movie) your money and time for this Anime is an equivalent exchange good story no water down animation good music
Jin Roh The Wolf BrigadeGood story animation similar to Patlabor is a love story only a bit of action but good none the less is about two military police organization trying to eliminate each other with politics not guns so they use this girl that was a terrorist in order to set one of their members and deliver the final blow to the organization and bring it down not realiziong that he was in a another secret org that was already 3 step ahead of them they operate by placing soldiers in different military police deparments in order to have control and information
Vamprie Hunter D great animation and character design specially Blood Lust is just about a vampire that takes any job for money but theres more about him that just fangs
Witch Hunter Robinlike everything i have mention so far animation and story are strong is about hunters that go against witch not knowing the true reason for the hunts and the intensions of the company they are working for

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
If people haven't already I would recommened everyone check out 3x3 Eyes

It had a great story with characters you cared about while featuring a lot of gory action.
yes I saw this Anime years ago on Action Channel is real good i like the girl with triple personality the action was very bloody and a good story too plus the animation never water down, remember the bad guy it was call Kanye Weng

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 09-02-2007 at 02:11 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #132
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

3x3 Eyessee above^^
Eureka Sevenyou will not see animation like this on other series
Trinity Blood watch catholic priest kick some ass and wilding guns, is about the Vatican In order to protect the humans from the vampires has to rely on other allies to counter the situation and keep the peace
Outlaw Starthis is just entertainment if you are a fan and you are bored watch this series, is about an outlaw that was hire for the help of finding the most advance spaceship able to go to the galactic glideline and found himself with a lot of troubles with pirates
Patlabor(movies only i have not watch the series)this is more about the investigation(more talk less robot fighting) of the terrorist act with great music score still a great watch for anime fans
Noeinis about quantum physics for time travel, theres a group of agent from Lacrima that travel back to time in order to fix the future destroyed by Shangri La who wants to eliminate all time space by finding the dragons torques they can prevent that from happening, is simple animation style it has great fighting scenes

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #133
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

GOOD NEWS FOR DEATH NOTE FANS, ENGLISH DUBS BEING WORKED ON
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...s-english-cast
Old 09-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #134
Thaimex

Thaimex grasshopper

Anyone watch the raw of the Death Note Special? I wouldve but I didnt feel like listening to Japanese for 3 hours and be able to read subs.
Thaimex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:15 PM   #135
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

^^^i gotta get back into that series, it kinda died on me since L got killed