news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-02-2007, 09:52 AM   #16
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

i just feel rza is not giving 100% more like 55% if not less than that
i think he got too much distractions
only thing wu cd's lacks is that secret ingredient the rza beat
because he is busy playing his guitar learning french & making soundtracks for the last few years
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:05 AM   #17
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukarema View Post
LOL, why are you concerned about RZA's personal life? Why does having 10 woman and knowing about someone elses jail sentence concern you?

Another fan that has no sense of reality. Many of you just hold RZA accountable for everything that that goes wrong with the clan. Anyone who agree's that RZA should be held accountable for everything that goes wrong is an idiot, plain and simple. Anybody with managerial experience would tell you that if an employee is late to work, they are slacking off, complaining about how much they get paid an hour etc. Guess what? As a manager myself, that is all on them. They are held accountable for those actions. That has nothing to do with work @ all.

Fans that think the opposite way just lost touch of reality.
rza is a guy kids look up to & he got kids from 4 diffrent women he's kids are going to miss out on a father they going to suffer not me it sucks not having your dad around
it's nice to have both your parents i believe evry child should have that unfortunetly it's not the way the world works
shyheim was 14 when he was with the rza they should of guided him in the right way i do hold rza responsable for what happened to shyheim maybe he could of been better off if he had somone else to guide him
i have not for 1 day in my life ever worked for a company & i never will
i got my own companies i do what i want its working well so far
Old 02-02-2007, 10:29 AM   #18
ukarema
God Ukarema

ukarema grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
rza is a guy kids look up to & he got kids from 4 diffrent women he's kids are going to miss out on a father they going to suffer not me it sucks not having your dad around
it's nice to have both your parents i believe evry child should have that unfortunetly it's not the way the world works
shyheim was 14 when he was with the rza they should of guided him in the right way i do hold rza responsable for what happened to shyheim maybe he could of been better off if he had somone else to guide him
i have not for 1 day in my life ever worked for a company & i never will
i got my own companies i do what i want its working well so far
Now fans are trying to tell RZA how to raise his kids? GTFOH!!! His personal life doesn't concern me. And as far as Sheyheim, he's a grown man, whatever decision he made or felt about clan is his own. And let me guess, you're also going to blame RZA for ODB's death too right? What about Meth's 4:21 album flopping? Thats RZA's fault too right? I don't see the correlation at all.

The only thing i'm concerned about his productivity with the WU. 2007 projects are in line, and its been stated by the man himself that A WU album and OB4CL2 album is stated for a 2007 release. RZA may be the abbot, but everybody is accountable for their own actions.
ukarema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:40 AM   #19
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukarema View Post
Now fans are trying to tell RZA how to raise his kids? GTFOH!!! His personal life doesn't concern me. And as far as Sheyheim, he's a grown man, whatever decision he made or felt about clan is his own. And let me guess, you're also going to blame RZA for ODB's death too right? What about Meth's 4:21 album flopping? Thats RZA's fault too right? I don't see the correlation at all.

The only thing i'm concerned about his productivity with the WU. 2007 projects are in line, and its been stated by the man himself that A WU album and OB4CL2 album is stated for a 2007 release. RZA may be the abbot, but everybody is accountable for their own actions.
i think otherwise but lets keep it to the music
rza has been lacking on generals cd's & it is a problem
Old 02-02-2007, 10:57 AM   #20
ukarema
God Ukarema

ukarema grasshopper

Quote:
We agree to dissagree. And whatever RZA is 'lacking' is subjective so i'll leave it at that.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:06 AM   #21
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when rza has controll of production for there solos they are classics but when he does not most of them are not but each persons career is in his own hands and as far as shy goes how can u blame rza for what happens in his life he is a grown man

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #22
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
when rza has controll of production for there solos they are classics but when he does not most of them are not but each persons career is in his own hands and as far as shy goes how can u blame rza for what happens in his life he is a grown man
that's just the thing rza is too busy with other things then what he is with wu-tang solo carreers
as for shyheim a man who shared a stage with pac & big who had a major hit cd the rugged child i'm sure sold alot of copies enough to set him up for life goes to jail for armed robbery am i the only one who sees a problem with that if so then i must be wrong but i honestly don't feel like i am
Old 02-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #23
WallyG
CHICKEN HEAD

WallyG grasshopper

Quote:
i don't know anymore if rza is the right guy to lead the clan
i think ghostface or gza
what do u think?

buddy, i guess u got a lot of researching of history to go thru.....RZA is the motherfuckin' abbot of the clan. Without RZA, wu-tang wouldn't even be where they r now. RZA is a co-founder of wu-tang clan along with GZA and the late ODB. If there's no RZA, there's no clan album, and there's no questioning about that....end of discussion
WallyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #24
sonny getz
WTRB

sonny getz grasshopper

hahaha @ "55%"

if it were not for rza's leadership wu tang would not exist.
he's doing a good job, everyone needs to stop whining about what rza does.

WU TANG RULES AGAIN
sonny getz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #25
Bis Fan
Banned

Bis Fan grasshopper

Quote:
it may be a problem, but it's not his problem It's Yourz

and from what I hear none of the generals have been looking to Rza for a lot of beats. maybe one or two to keep fans from complaining
Bis Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #26
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

most guys that i speak to don't know who wu-tang is
10 years ago u had to be a complete idiot if u didn't know who wu-tang was
what has changed?
people don't even know who method man is anymore
the last time i saw a wu-tang cd in a cd shop was more than a year ago maybe 2
99% of the time if i'm listening to music it's wu-tang i don't have a problem with any of the new stuff i still think it's better than anything else out there
it's a fact that all the wu-tang mc's have improved alot over the years
so why are they not on top or selling, when last has any wu member gone platinum
mc's still go platinum but not wu-tang mc's the only explanation can be the lack of rza beats
i'm starting to sound like a tape recorder it's the truth what i'm saying admit it
rza is too busy with other things
what happened to wu-wear
y doesn't wu-tang have it's own label?
i can go on all day asking questions about rza's leadership it's 2007 now most of the world has forgotten about the clan because of the rza not being present i'm not a liar i meet alot of people i always rep the clan when i can
most cats that listen to hip hop down here aren't 100% sure what wu-tang is because their music doesn't get sold down here because it didn't do well in the states
it's not safe so music stores go past it, got a much better chance to get a stonethrow cd
i don't expect rza to produce evry track on the cd but atleast just executive produce the core members cd's
y did raekwon go to aftermath
i just feel that the rza needs somone to force him to do his job
he needs to be locked up in the studio 9 to 5 evry week day working on cd's not soundtracks & pink or learning french he needs to spend more time with his clan not in hollywood but in staten island
that's just how i feel i can promise you if he does that we will have this hip hop game in our hands because wu-tang is still the best
Old 02-02-2007, 03:36 PM   #27
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Wouldn't Shyheim have been locked up if Ghost were the Abbot?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #28
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

well, lets see under his leadership, 92-97.
Without his leadership, 98 - current. u do the math
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:46 PM   #29
honeyslim
THE TAKEOVER

honeyslim grasshopper

Quote:
what has changed?
people don't even know who method man is anymore (BULLSHIT)
the last time i saw a wu-tang cd in a cd shop was more than a year ago maybe 2 (MORE BULLSHIT)
99% of the time if i'm listening to music it's wu-tang i don't have a problem with any of the new stuff i still think it's better than anything else out there
so why are they not on top or selling, when last has any wu member gone platinum ( BECAUSE PEOPLE TODAY DONT KNOW WHAT REAL HIP HOP IS)
mc's still go platinum but not wu-tang mc's the only explanation can be the lack of rza beats (BULLSHIT, ITS BECAUSE FOLKS DONT LISTEN TO REAL HIP HOP, JUST LAFFY TAFFY BULLSHIT)
i'm starting to sound like a tape recorder it's the truth what i'm saying admit it ( TRUE YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE A BROKEN RECORD BUT THE WU ISNT SELLING BECAUSE OF A LACK OF RZA BEATS??? THATS BULLSHIT)
rza is too busy with other things ( YEA HE HAS TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF. WTF??)
what happened to wu-wear
y doesn't wu-tang have it's own label? ( MAYBE CAUSE THEY DONT WANT 2 DO THAT RIGHT NOW )
i can go on all day asking questions about rza's leadership it's 2007 now most of the world has forgotten about the clan because of the rza not being present (BULLSHIT!!!!!!) i'm not a liar i meet alot of people i always rep the clan when i can
most cats that listen to hip hop down here aren't 100% sure what wu-tang is because their music doesn't get sold down here because it didn't do well in the states
it's not safe so music stores go past it, got a much better chance to get a stonethrow cd
i don't expect rza to produce evry track on the cd but atleast just executive produce the core members cd's
y did raekwon go to aftermath ( SAME REASON GHOST WENT TO DEF JAM, CAUSE HE FELT LIKE IT, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??)
i just feel that the rza needs somone to force him to do his job ( WHO?? YOU?? )
he needs to be locked up in the studio 9 to 5 evry week day working on cd's not soundtracks & pink or learning french he needs to spend more time with his clan not in hollywood but in staten island
that's just how i feel i can promise you if he does that we will have this hip hop game in our hands because wu-tang is still the best

MY RESPONSES ARE IN BOLD AND CAPS THROUGH OUT HIS POST YALL.

TO THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD-

IM SORRY BUT THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE TO ME WHAT SO EVER. IM JUST AMAZED AT HOW SILLY YOU SOUND IN REGARDS TO RZA AND THE WU.

"attitude can be very rude, crabby like seafood."
honeyslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:48 PM   #30
ukarema
God Ukarema

ukarema grasshopper

Quote:
what has changed?
people don't even know who method man is anymore
the last time i saw a wu-tang cd in a cd shop was more than a year ago maybe 2
so why are they not on top or selling, when last has any wu member gone platinum
mc's still go platinum but not wu-tang mc's the only explanation can be the lack of rza beats
i'm starting to sound like a tape recorder it's the truth what i'm saying admit it
rza is too busy with other things
what happened to wu-wear
y doesn't wu-tang have it's own label?
i can go on all day asking questions about rza's leadership it's 2007 now most of the world has forgotten about the clan because of the rza not being present i'm not a liar i meet alot of people i always rep the clan when i can
y did raekwon go to aftermath
i just feel that the rza needs somone to force him to do his job
This was the most ridiculous post i've ever read on wutangcorp.com

Congrats.