news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 02-06-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Tony Touch - The Piece Maker

1.Toca's Intro
2.The Piece Maker (Gangstarr)
3.Set It On Fire (Flipmode Squad)
4.U Know The Rules (Tony Touch/Cypress Hill)
5.The Abduction (Wu-Tang Clan)
6.Likwit Rhyming (Xzibit, Tash & Defari)
7.Royce the 5'9 Interlude
8.The Return Of The Diaz Bros (Tony Touch, Doo Wop & Pain In Da Ass)
9.No,No,No (Tony Touch, Heltah Skeltah & Starang Wondah)
10.I Wonder Why? (Tony Touch)
11.Basics (Prodigy of Mobb Deep)
12.Pit Fight (Tony Touch, Greg Nice & Psycho Les)
13.What's That?-Que Eso? (Tony Touch, De La Soul & Mos Def)
14.The Club (D.I.T.C, Kid Capri & Party Artie)
15.Cormega Interlude
16.The Foundation (Big Pun, Sunkiss & Reif-Hustle)
17.Get Back (D12 & Eminem)
18.Adolf "8-Off" Agallar Interlude
19.Class of 87 (Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap & KRS 1)
20.P.R All-Stars (Mexicano 777, Don Chezina, Rey Pirin, Winchester Yankee & La Queen)
21.Borinquen Outro

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 02-15-2007 at 08:17 PM.
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This Compilation album set up by Tony Touch is in my opinion one of the greatest hip hop compilations around. I tell you that I enjoy practically every joint on here, I mean with the legends on this album is it any wonder.
Everyone brought their A-game to this, even Royce who only appears on an interlude kicks a fantastic verse, favourate joints include Peace Maker with Guru kicking mad props to Tony over a well crafted Premo beat full of nice cuts. Another favourate joint is the Abduction featuring Rza, Gza, Ghostface, Ins and Masta Killa over a sick beat, Gza and Ins kick the best verses but everyone was on point. I could go on and on about the tracks because I truly love everyone of them, this is really some of the freshest hip hop heard and if you like that raw, real shit then this is for you.

Lyrics 9/10
Production 9/10
Overall 9/10

Method Man
Old 02-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #3
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

I love this one too; came out a little after Supreme Clientele and around the same time as Ghost Dog OST; this was a real banger start to finish; Best tracks for me Abduction (Gza is nice on this) Likwit Rhymin; Basics; Class of 87 and Pit Fights; Tony Toca is my favourite DJ and this is a great compilation I enjoy his real mixtapes more in general though he is the best; I liked Mic Destruction also though it dosent touch this one; this is his best official release
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:56 AM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Only one reply so far?.........I weep for this forum.

Method Man
Old 02-08-2007, 10:04 AM   #5
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

The Gangstarr track is so fucking dope on this.
DRUNKENDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 09:41 AM   #6
beardman

beardman grasshopper
Default Go

Danm I didn't know this cd. I just checked it out.

This is amazing! Great lyrics and beats!

Thanks for making this thread man Love this cd
________
buy herbalaire

Last edited by beardman; 02-01-2011 at 07:26 AM.
beardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:09 PM   #7
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

by the way its "Piece" Maker as in masterpiece
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^shit, my bad

Method Man