news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 02-08-2007, 10:29 PM   #1
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck
Default mash tells what wuCorp is about (video_)

suuuuuuuu this is oLd i guess but im explaining what wucorp is and what we represent and how life can be expressed thru dance & music

circa 2005
Old 02-08-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

Why?
CID DIGITAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
mashqauck
+-

shit Man I donno i just found this shit, shit... why the hell do i do anything i do ya heard... sUUUUUuuu

but check out the WTC tat on my chest, i made that shit with shoe paint and Glue
Old 02-08-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Bffff hahahaaaaa!

Mash belong's in any Fox sitcom/reality show or sumshit.

Who you WIT!?! Mashquack!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:38 PM   #5
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

mash:

you need to save up for a video camera and get some script writing done

if you dont mind being on camera, then you should get into making movies man

srsly

you could be starring along side natalie portman in no time
Old 02-08-2007, 10:40 PM   #6
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
Why?

Haha.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:40 PM   #7
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

That wouldn't work out. He'd be humping her leg in between takes. First time would be cute to her, second time she'll probably file sexual harassment charges.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #8
mashqauck
+-

Yeah But natalie would probably play my mother and not my lover... I'd need her in a loving scene.. A 'Closer' scene if u know what'im saying cuz I might not get into that biz quick enough.. Plus everyone hates me where I come from
Old 02-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #9
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

we dont hate you mash

youre just bored and subsequently insane

im just guessing
Old 02-08-2007, 11:00 PM   #10
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
shit Man I donno i just found this shit, shit... why the hell do i do anything i do ya heard... sUUUUUuuu

but check out the WTC tat on my chest, i made that shit with shoe paint and Glue
I hear you lil homie but I gotta ask - Is your fam around when you tape this kinda shit or do they see it and shit? Just curious. I always asume that you have this totally other life than what you show us and then when you are all alone an shit.......you flip out on some "pseudo Bjork stalker" type shit. Sometimes its funny like when you was in the freezer but then it get kinda weird. Like the fact that you are proud of the tattoo that you made outta marker and glue.

Its whatever.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:03 PM   #11
mashqauck
+-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
I hear you lil homie but I gotta ask - Is your fam around when you tape this kinda shit or do they see it and shit? Just curious. I always asume that you have this totally other life than what you show us and then when you are all alone an shit.......you flip out on some "pseudo Bjork stalker" type shit. Sometimes its funny like when you was in the freezer but then it get kinda weird. Like the fact that you are proud of the tattoo that you made outta marker and glue.

Its whatever.

ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 02-08-2007, 11:05 PM   #12
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

Quote:
ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Aight then. Hell yeah. I know you aint Norman Bates. Its all good. You still my muhfugguh.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:06 PM   #13
mashqauck
+-

word up man.. norman bates was the worst newscaster anyway, i could take his job as anchor anyday... keeps it real sondu! just wait till i get this MASH TV on pointBLANK suuuuuu
Old 02-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs up

Quote:
HERO

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #15
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMFAO..yo uz a crack up man,u should be an actor or someshit man,lol at the lil robot dance n shit.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote