news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-20-2005, 10:35 AM   #1
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta
Default wu tang clan

When are the wu going to come out with another album? They really need to come out with a new album and a bunch of solo albums to just attack the game. I have a feeling that a new one is on its way and hopefully there are more than one verse of odb.
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 10:38 AM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: wu tang clan

im not expecting a clan album until late 06, early 07
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 10:46 AM   #3
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

I hope its earlier than that and I hope its not their last album either. They should just keep coming with albums.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:11 AM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the next one will definately be their last, especially with the passing of ODB. the wu-tang clan have said all along that they will come out with one more clan album to give the fans some closure.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-20-2005, 11:16 AM   #5
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I don't want another wu album, If all the members are not happy about it.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 11:42 AM   #6
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

Why wouldnt they all be happy about it. I think they should make one more album (even know i wish it was more) and make it like a triple disc album. Something nobody has done before.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:05 PM   #7
Knicks
Veteran Member

Knicks grasshopper

this has gotta be the last, them guys is getting old
Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:09 AM   #8
INS da Rebel
Shaolin Masta

INS da Rebel grasshopper

Yeah i final wu album and then stop. go out with pride
INS da Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:17 AM   #9
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

Yeah I calculate that their adverage age is about 36(37 to be safe)and can you imagine that,a 40 year old rapper!I still think they could have done more in their time though....
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:28 AM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

i guess its not fashoinable to rap into your 40's but if they dont go senial(i couldnt see that happening cuz all them cats seem to take pretty good care of themselves) they could rap until they're 70. im not expecting that to happen, but its definately possible.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:40 AM   #11
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by INS da Rebel
Yeah i final wu album and then stop. go out with pride
I think hip-hop can survive without wu............
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:52 PM   #12
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

I donno anymore if I want another 1. I only want 1 if they all come together as brothers and do it proper to go out on a final note in memory of ODB. RIP. However, it may not be the same without dirty. Sure they done it before wit cappa but ODB was just on an Iron vacation n the generals knew they would have a chance to di it again later with him there. But then thats that 1 fucked. I hink they have to though. They cant go out like that, they came in as the freshest, ruffest n rawest shit since a world war n they have to end like that. Not end as in die coz wu are forever. But leave the legacy on a good note. Its only right for Dirt since he got the shaft while he was inside. Just bein honest. Suuu!

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:56 PM   #13
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

look, i'm tired of this shit, i'mma quote what Disciple7 said on chambermusik

Disciple7 wrote:you know what im a little sick and tired everytime anyone puts out a CD hearing everyone whine about no wu spots and no wu production. It seems like if it was up to you these guys would just put out the same record every time out. Why do you think raekwon is doing ob4cl 2, because every damn time the man tries you have all these nay sayers saying oh will those wont sound anything like cuban linx and that was a classic. let an artist expand and do what he wants. Just be happy U God is putting an album out, hes not gonna push units no matter what sound hes using so just let him be himself rather than forcing him to reproduce his old sound over and over and over.

and besides, out of all the members in the clan to seperate themselves this should come as the least suprising, its not like any of them ever call upon U for guest spots or anything like that.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:57 PM   #14
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

that's exactly why we ain't gettin shit, because wu fans are ungrateful when they do get shit, so they don't wanna do shit anymore, get off their nuts and let em do what they wanna do

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:29 PM   #15
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

(Why do people have such an attitude on message boards?)
I'm not sure about another final Wu album,because when there's nothing particular on the cards I feel like there's some kind of apprehension and it feels like there could be another big break.When I listen to the previous stuff it feels like there's still hope for another album but if there was like a big and final album that would end the stuff with a bang and there wouldn't be da hope any more.So I'ma in two minds about it.
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote