news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Protools
Classic 30 15.96%
Superior 82 43.62%
Banger 57 30.32%
Average 14 7.45%
Mediocore 3 1.60%
Weak 0 0%
Wack 2 1.06%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default GZA/Genius-Pro Tools (2008) Review

01 00:52 Intromental
02 03:58 Pencil (featuring Masta Killa & RZA)
03 02:43 Alphabets
04 02:33 Groundbreaking (featuring Justice Kareem)
05 02:41 7 Pounds
06 04:20 0% Finance
07 04:05 Short Race (featuring Rock Marcy)
08 00:26 Interlude
09 02:48 Paper Plate
10 02:48 Columbian Ties (featuring True Master)
11 03:44 Firehouse (featuring Ka)
12 02:36 Path Of Destruction
13 03:00 Cinema (featuring Justice Kareem)
14 00:24 Intermission (Drive In Movie)
15 03:11 Life Is A Movie (featuring RZA & Khan-Acito Of Outlines)
16 04:01 Elastic Audio (Bonus Live Performance)

*so i've listen to 50% of the album the shit is amazingly dope i mean GZA goes in how he's gonna do and he killed 50 on Paper Plate and so far this album has a strong dope head nodder vibe. i think GZA energy is the same he had on Grandmasters. so far my favorte tracks are Paper Plate, Columbian Ties, Pencil, and Alphabets

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 08-25-2008 at 12:47 AM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:15 PM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Indepth Review To Come Later

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #3
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Main problems are that 0% is a re-worked Stay In Line & Elastic Audio is a live 1112.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Main problems are that 0% is a re-worked Stay In Line & Elastic Audio is a live 1112.
agreed but 0 % is practically a new song with a reworked beat without the down beat that is in "Stay In Line" do the knowledge b4 u critticize

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Lol Ive done it, sounds pretty much the same only re-worked as I said. Harder drums on it, the guitar isnt as loud as Arabian Knights version, and the same horns are used in the backround.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #6
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Damn RZA killed it on "Pencil" ! Holy shit.... Im loving this album. Seriously im about to order a 2nd copy & give it as a gift.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 08-13-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #7
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

The record compaines is looking at the many web forums and compiling lists of illegal download activity. They create massive lists and then take action. They share information,.

I know someone who handles this for a major label.

I tried to warn you.

I tried to warn you all. but it may be too late.

Dont worry, they probably will believe that you only downloaded it and your buying the album later.
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

thanks for looking out for my interests.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #9
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post
The record compaines is looking at the many web forums and compiling lists of illegal download activity. They create massive lists and then take action. They share information,.

I know someone who handles this for a major label.

I tried to warn you.

I tried to warn you all. but it may be too late.

Dont worry, they probably will believe that you only downloaded it and your buying the album later.

You need to read the Constitution a little better.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #10
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

I hope "Firehouse" isn't censored on the retail !!!! Has anybody noticed that GZA doesn't really cuss anymore? I hope they dont make the same mistakes they did with "Legend of The Liquid Swords".
Old 08-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #11
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
I hope "Firehouse" isn't censored on the retail !!!! Has anybody noticed that GZA doesn't really cuss anymore? I hope they dont make the same mistakes they did with "Legend of The Liquid Swords".
That's one purpose. I think GZA is showing he doesn't have to cuss. I do think it is pointless to censor it thought if you are gonna do it like you said.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #12
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

RZA is "Bobby Digital" & "Bobby Steels" at the same time on "Pencil". He murdered this track.... He outshined GZA & Masta Killa on it. Sort of like "Cappadonna" outshining everybody on Winter Warz.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:29 PM   #13
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
RZA is "Bobby Digital" & "Bobby Steels" at the same time on "Pencil". He murdered this track.... He outshined GZA & Masta Killa on it. Sort of like "Cappadonna" outshining everybody on Winter Warz.
he did i'm right now loving this album haven't even listen to ice cube's raw footage yet cuz the gza is so sick with the pyroclastic flow

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #14
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Took the words outta my mouth, when he spat I was thinking "Damn this is almost as long as Cap's Winter Warz shit!". It reminded me of, I think it was a track not sure if it was a skit, of MF Doom as Viktor Vaughn on Vaudeville Villain 2 "Doom On Vik" where the same rappers raps using different identities
Old 08-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #15
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post

Took the words outta my mouth, when he spat I was thinking "Damn this is almost as long as Cap's Winter Warz shit!". It reminded me of, I think it was a track not sure if it was a skit, of MF Doom as Viktor Vaughn on Vaudeville Villain 2 "Doom On Vik" where the same rappers raps using different identities
it's a dope track i think GZA did his thing too

NON IGNORANT...