news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Wisemen - Wisemen Approaching
Classic 9 34.62%
Superior 13 50.00%
Banger 4 15.38%
Average 0 0%
Mediocore 0 0%
Wack 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2008, 12:34 PM   #46
Death the Kid
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Death the Kid shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Death the Kid

Pretty solid album, liked "The Great Migration" better tho'.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #47
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Damn, I just got this album, and I'm fuckin amazed. This is one of best albums that I have heard lately! I'm currently bangin 6th track, and I have already vote for classic, cuz we r not in position to hear more projects like this one nowadayz! Beats r fuckin mad, I have played only 6th tracks, and I liked 5 of them, especially Iconoclasts, and when I heard KP on it, I just had to vote for Classic! Only thing I am not really happy bout is that guestlist is not really long, there is only GZA of generals, and few killa beez, tho' the album is fuckin ill. Lyrics r great, and so far, I am fuckin amazed with album!

Ill album, for me it's instant classic, 11/10!

Peace....................
-suuuuuuuuu///
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #48
SmashEveryThing

SmashEveryThing shaolin monk
Default Bronze Nazareth & The Wisemen show!!!

Friday, February 13, 2009 @ The Eagle Theatre - 15 South Saginaw, Downtown Pontiac, MI

"Bronze Nazareth & The Wisemen" -Kevlaar 7, Phillies, Illa Dayz, Beace, Salute, June Megalodon plus I.W.G (Indianapolis, IN), Maliki The Most Hi and other special guests!!!
SmashEveryThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #49
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Classic. When this came out i listened to it for a whole month almost every day. and revisiting it, its still shocking how fucking great it is and how almost nobody knows who these guys are.

No weak links in this group, gotta say bronze kills everything though.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #50
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ye i just bump this the other day as well, funny this thread gets bumped

dope album, sonically and lyrically. everyone def brought the A game. some might say its more simple but its definitely a lot more effective

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote