news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-20-2005, 02:27 AM   #31
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

twinkies give you cancer?

well i am just shit outta luck huh

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:20 PM   #32
OxlongO

OxlongO grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to OxlongO

alcohol is more a part of american culture than marijuana. im saying if weed is leagalized, it would be abused more, and kids would start smoking at a younger age. overall, the effects on our society would be negative.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:30 PM   #33
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
tobacco corporations will put more toxic shit into weed to make it more addictive, thus inventing a leading killer along with cigs. do you really want drug heads outta jail if there will be another lethality on the market.
how is that the fault of weed itself? that just proves my point that the government doesnt give two rock hard shits about anything but their bottom line.

weed is already in this country(illegally) and the stuff thats out now isnt lethal.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:36 PM   #34
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxlongO
alcohol is more a part of american culture than marijuana. im saying if weed is leagalized, it would be abused more, and kids would start smoking at a younger age. overall, the effects on our society would be negative.
and kids are smoking weed underage already along with alcohol and cigarettes. none of these age limits are stopping anybody. but unlike alcohol and cigarettes, there are no real harmful effects from smoking weed even in excess. just about anything is good in moderation and just about anything is bad in excess.

the only reason alcohol is a part of american culture is because its legal. there are A LOT more deaths from alcohal then there are from weed. there hasnt even been a documented death from weed.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-20-2005, 12:57 PM   #35
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Saying that alcohol is more a part of american culutre than marijuana is pointless. The FACT is that you are not looking at the facts. Heres a few for you--

Underage alcohol use is more likely to kill young people than ALL illegal drugs combined.

77 percent of high school seniors have used alcohol; in comparison, 53 percent have smoked cigarettes; 46 percent have used marijuana, and 8 percent have used cocaine.

If you dont believe me check the facts at the link below, there are many others there that make your comment a bit redundant. No offense, I think that your opinion is grounded on a good intention, but its not a solution.

And once again, it is NOT our governments job to teach our children morals and responsibility, it is the Family's.

Im gonna try to keep my mouth shut on this topic from now on. But its really hard because its people like you that put an upstanding citizen like myself, at risk of going to jail or losing my kid or whatever. The kids are always going to be able to get weed or whatever drugs they want. Thanks to our government, we have a flourishing black market and if you want it, someone will find it for you. The shit is fucked up.

Im gonna go smoke a fat bowl of the chronic right now....cause that is another good thing about it....it makes you feel good and anger and intolerance seems a bit more tolerable after I get baked!!

http://www.madd.org/stats/0,1056,1807,00.html

Love to all of You!!
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:57 PM   #36
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

no matter why weed was originally outlawed it should never be illegal. I smoke a good amount of weed and even i can see that the government should never support a subastance that alters your mental state(im not talking about medicines) If it was legalized you would create a society where alot more people are higher alot more often then they are now, and i dont see how that would improve society at all. If you think it should be legalized your just being short sighted cause your bud connect just got busted and your pissed
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 02:11 PM   #37
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
its not gonna be legalized because these white tobacco companies wont be getting paid off of it. its the reason why it was made illegal in the first place.
Truth's plus they would have a hell of a time taxing it since most people grow it themselves... Shit this governement doesn't want anything legal that has a healing effect...

They rather Pump out Tabacco and Alcohol and keep us addicted to Caffeine!!!
Old 07-20-2005, 04:46 PM   #38
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Its too many dumbass walking around already.
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 04:54 PM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozer
no matter why weed was originally outlawed it should never be illegal. I smoke a good amount of weed and even i can see that the government should never support a subastance that alters your mental state(im not talking about medicines) If it was legalized you would create a society where alot more people are higher alot more often then they are now, and i dont see how that would improve society at all. If you think it should be legalized your just being short sighted cause your bud connect just got busted and your pissed
alcohol? drunkeness?
Old 07-20-2005, 07:05 PM   #40
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
6. Weed nerds would talk about it even more. Fuck weed nerds... cut it out and take some real drugs sissies. Smoking weed doesn't make you seem cool or interesting and weed does nothing compared to the toxic outerspace prescription drugs I take.
oh, so risking your life by sniffin' a lil yay or poppin' an e pill is better than getting right fucking stoned with your boys off a big ass blunt? I'm sorry you think hard drugs are cool.....

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 09:24 PM   #41
OxlongO

OxlongO grasshopper

yeah your right Substance. i believe your facts are true. thats why i say weed shouldn't be legalized. all those numbers you showed will go up if marijuana becomes legal. its that simple.
just like alcohol has higher rates of abuse and causes more deaths b/c its legal and you can buy it at any gas station.

imagine if marijuana were legal, and you had 4 times as many people driving around stoned.

i think legalizing marijuana would have more negative impact than positive on our society.
don't push your liberal drug policies and slanted studies on the rest of us. do you think a majority of americans agree with your view?

i am speaking for the majority of americans.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:31 PM   #42
OxlongO

OxlongO grasshopper

and don't blame the government for drugs being illegal. blame the abusers and dealers.

its one thing to walk around almost any city in america and see the bums and scum stumble around drunk and high, asking you for money, food, cigarettes. if marijuana is legalized, its another foolish liberal policy that will just create more reasons for the same liberal peeps to ask for more money.

have you seen what happend to downtown san fransico?
its digusting. and you can blame it on the mayor of that city for promoting the policy
"Hey, anything goes!..."
Old 07-20-2005, 11:16 PM   #43
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

If they legalize it and wanna sell it in stores, I'll keep going to my guy because I know his shit is way better than the stuff the government will tax the fuck out of.....

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 11:55 PM   #44
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper

If you notice, where cannibus is legal they are also safer. I wonder if they're smarter? Different cultures have different dos and don'ts. Besides If weed were legal, there would be more problems than ever. It would also take out the illness in weed and doing illicitness to get it. Peace. Also the government will find a way to take the good out of it.
crastuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:03 AM   #45
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Oxlongo- I have not tried to PUSH my views on anyone. I am stating my opinion and some facts. And I would never say that I speak for the majority of anybody cause that is a bullshit statement. We all only speak for ourselves. Im as liberal as you are conservative my friend. So maybe you should go listen to the "Man in the Mirror" song on the Michael Jackson thread.

I believe marijuana is one of the most mild and helpful substances out there. Ever known anybody dying of cancer that has to risk going to jail to help themselves die more peacefully? I certainly hope you never do. But if your mom needed that shit to make her feel better, you might be singing a different tune.

Your thoughts are pure speculation. I at least provided some facts. Slanted or otherwise, you are free to do the same if we want to try to have an intellegent conversation.

People that are out in the streets beggin for shit are probably not there because of marijuana. Alocohal....physical and emotional abuse...addictions...lack of good education... those are probably more likely to be some of the reasons.

If you think the users and dealers are responsible for making it illegal...then you better check ya facts...in fact... I believe several members here already went into that.... which also goes to show that I am not the only one who feels this way...although I would never be as ignorant as to say I speak for any of them....

Lots of love you cat....but I think you need to sleep on some of this shit.... or go blow smoke up someone elses ass...By the way... have you ever smoked chronic... might make ya hate a little less....
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote