0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2005, 02:05 AM   #46
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM
 
Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westside connected (westcoast)
Age: 34
Posts: 15,263
Rep Power: 42
Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
6. Weed nerds would talk about it even more. Fuck weed nerds... cut it out and take some real drugs sissies. Smoking weed doesn't make you seem cool or interesting and weed does nothing compared to the toxic outerspace prescription drugs I take.
shut tha fuck up jasper, we know your bitchass is tryin to get high on viagra...it wont work for ya......viagra cant give pussies hard-on's
__________________
"BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 07:50 AM   #47
Killer Falcon
Veteran Member
 
Killer Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 301
Rep Power: 11
Killer Falcon crouching tigerKiller Falcon crouching tiger
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

good thread. i personally agree with marijuana being legalised. learnt a lot of things from reading the posts, thanks massive and kriszy substance.

peace
Killer Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:30 AM   #48
mn2683
Senior Member
 
mn2683's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: CT
Age: 30
Posts: 247
Rep Power: 0
mn2683 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to mn2683
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

i dont think they should legalize it, i think they should decriminalize it
__________________
Albums I'm currently bumpin:
1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)
mn2683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:49 AM   #49
LadySnowBlood
LSB
 
LadySnowBlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Age: 35
Posts: 3,061
Rep Power: 15
LadySnowBlood grasshopper
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn2683
i dont think they should legalize it, i think they should decriminalize it
i agree, either way, the gov will control all of it...
the laws are way softer in canada..
__________________
Lady Snowblood

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:59 AM   #50
OxlongO
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
Age: 31
Posts: 44
Rep Power: 0
OxlongO grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to OxlongO
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

lol @ have i ever smoked chronic. of course i do, and thats part of the reason for my stance.

i am not going to provide slanted facts, just my opinion. i will leave the "speculation" to you, because at this point marijuana is still ILLEGAL in America. so speculate and rally your troops.
unfortunately for you, common sense almost always prevails.

heres a fact (one of the oldest ones in the book if you will): if you smoke marijuana, the more likely you will try other drugs. its called a gateway drug. fact.

no need to remind me to "check my facts" on the issue of dealers and drug abusers keeping marijuana illegal. last time i checked, they were the only ones breaking the laws.

don't be condesendending on me, bitch. im not your little brother.
__________________
Psalm 27
OxlongO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:02 AM   #51
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?
 
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Depths of Shaolin
Posts: 77,779,219
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxlongO
and don't blame the government for drugs being illegal. blame the abusers and dealers.

its one thing to walk around almost any city in america and see the bums and scum stumble around drunk and high, asking you for money, food, cigarettes. if marijuana is legalized, its another foolish liberal policy that will just create more reasons for the same liberal peeps to ask for more money.

have you seen what happend to downtown san fransico?
its digusting. and you can blame it on the mayor of that city for promoting the policy
"Hey, anything goes!..."
Hey I lived in the City all my Life... U have no clue what your talking about the City has always been like that straight dirty Yo, Tourist only see the area's they street clean daily the rest of the city is like the South... DIRTY!!!!
__________________
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:06 AM   #52
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?
 
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Depths of Shaolin
Posts: 77,779,219
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxlongO
lol @ have i ever smoked chronic. of course i do, and thats part of the reason for my stance.

i am not going to provide slanted facts, just my opinion. i will leave the "speculation" to you, because at this point marijuana is still ILLEGAL in America. so speculate and rally your troops.
unfortunately for you, common sense almost always prevails.

heres a fact (one of the oldest ones in the book if you will): if you smoke marijuana, the more likely you will try other drugs. its called a gateway drug. fact.

no need to remind me to "check my facts" on the issue of dealers and drug abusers keeping marijuana illegal. last time i checked, they were the only ones breaking the laws.

don't be condesendending on me, bitch. im not your little brother.
Oh wow and If you Drink you will most likely try other drugs... FACT!!! So whats your point Propaganda has really been engrained in ya brain!!
__________________
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:11 AM   #53
LadySnowBlood
LSB
 
LadySnowBlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Age: 35
Posts: 3,061
Rep Power: 15
LadySnowBlood grasshopper
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

i love drugs.. yeahh
lol
__________________
Lady Snowblood

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:24 AM   #54
OxlongO
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
Age: 31
Posts: 44
Rep Power: 0
OxlongO grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to OxlongO
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

BigBen- i've lived in urban areas my whole life. so thanks for the tip, but save it for some country boy.
whats your point? yeah, if you drink your more likely to use drugs. so why the hell would you want to start legalizing drugs (starting with weed)?

its not propaganda that has brainwashed me, its logic. i want my kids and grandkids to grow up in this country. i have a hard time believing some of you even care about TOMORROW.
__________________
Psalm 27
OxlongO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:44 AM   #55
Raptics
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: London Ontario Canada (The L.O.C.)
Age: 30
Posts: 380
Rep Power: 11
Raptics grasshopper
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

7. I will still smoke the same bomb ass shit if its legal or not so i dont care.
Raptics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:47 AM   #56
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?
 
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Depths of Shaolin
Posts: 77,779,219
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxlongO
BigBen- i've lived in urban areas my whole life. so thanks for the tip, but save it for some country boy.
whats your point? yeah, if you drink your more likely to use drugs. so why the hell would you want to start legalizing drugs (starting with weed)?

its not propaganda that has brainwashed me, its logic. i want my kids and grandkids to grow up in this country. i have a hard time believing some of you even care about TOMORROW.
Well I have children and I keep them away from Television thats a start!!! BUILD STRONG FOUNDATION

Logic says to me Marijuana is healing and anything the Government is against its because its usually good for the masses and bad for the elite
__________________
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 11:23 AM   #57
THE W
ISRAELITE
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: in Christ
Posts: 15,567
Rep Power: 45
THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxlongO
BigBen- i've lived in urban areas my whole life. so thanks for the tip, but save it for some country boy.
whats your point? yeah, if you drink your more likely to use drugs. so why the hell would you want to start legalizing drugs (starting with weed)?

its not propaganda that has brainwashed me, its logic. i want my kids and grandkids to grow up in this country. i have a hard time believing some of you even care about TOMORROW.
alcohol and cigarettes have been killing people for decades but they wont make those things illegal. there has never been a documented death from marijuana but its said to be lethal and illegal. whats sense does that make?

its about money man....plain and simple. the government doesnt really care about our well being cuz if they did alcohol and cigarettes would be illegal. these politicians arent gonna lose their top campaign sponsors.

weed SHOULD be legal, but it will NEVER happen.
__________________
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 11:39 AM   #58
sakk
Autarch
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,340
Rep Power: 12
sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
its about money man....plain and simple. the government doesnt really care about our well being cuz if they did alcohol and cigarettes would be illegal. these politicians arent gonna lose their top campaign sponsors.

weed SHOULD be legal, but it will NEVER happen.
This is totally right. Just like Wu said C.R.E.A.M. if you legalize pot who will buy antidepressants, valium, painkillers, etc. If marijuana is legalized pharmaceutical companies will lose billions of $'s because people will use pot as an alternative to some of the prescription drugs they currently use. Marijuana will never be legal in the United States of America. Unless it can generate more money than pharmaceutical companies, big tobacco, and big alcohol. That is to say that marijuana would have to be its own large economy to be legal.

Just a side note that is unrelated: Politicians and lawyers and doctors are all scam artists, bad people, and crooks.
__________________

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 11:54 AM   #59
pussy-with-teeth
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,688
Rep Power: 0
pussy-with-teeth grasshopper
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

weed is not legal in germany, get ya facts straight

and i think if the shit becomes legal they would put shit on there like 16% steuern...hahaha
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 11:57 AM   #60
Krimewave
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: hell on earth
Posts: 1,441
Rep Power: 13
Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging_Soldier
1. It would put mother fuckers out of buisness when Newport puts out Menthol Marijuana lights and Camel comes out with a Cool Joe refer smoking camel---People depend on it's sale to make the light bill and feed their kids. People trade their food stamp card for a sack. you really want to starve kids?

2. You'll have to have an I.D. to buy it.

3. It'll take the fun out of sneaking around to smoke it.

4. People would loose more jobs becuase companies would pressure drug tests more often- even though it'll be legal they'll still test to see who actually uses it.

5. Cops would pull you over more often for d.u.i. and smoke as a probable cause. Meaning you won't be able to have a cigar or cigarette while you drive without the risk of getting pulled over.

Legalizing weed sounds good but just think about how it could fuck up your life more. What are your views on it? Dope dealers know what i'm talking about.
you're talking shite.
you have no idea wtf you are on about son.


LEGALIZE CANNABIS.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-YnVKqLqk
Krimewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Check out this track I produced for Goretex (NonPhixion) Scissor-Hands Audio Booth 38 08-23-2005 11:43 AM
WUUUUUUUU we're comin out Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah Wu-Tang Chamber 20 07-07-2005 10:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one