news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-21-2005, 12:47 PM   #61
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey
Default Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Thanks for the back up guys. Oxlongo just wants to talk shit and call me a bitch cause he doesnt have anything better to say. I never called you any names Oxlongo. Grow up....cause yes, you are acting like my little brother. It has been a good dicsussion I think... besides the name calling which is just childish. I still love you though Oxlongo. Not a big deal. I forgive ya!

Anyway, de-criminalization would probably be best. That is basically how it is here in Alaska. You can grown your own chronic and possess up to 4 ounces (it just cant be split up in eights or nothing like you are going to sell it). There is a law here called Ravens Law that was created when our town started to blow up around the gas pipeline days. We recently lost an initiative last year on our state ballot that would have further de-criminalized it...see below (Fact: even our Alaska State Troopers backed up this fucker)

Alaska Marijuana Initiative Defeated 11/5/04
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/361/alaska.shtml

With Alaska courts having ruled possession of up to four ounces of marijuana is legal in one's home, the state already has the most progressive pot laws in the country. But voters there Tuesday turned down an opportunity to advance even further, rejecting an initiative that would have removed all criminal penalties for marijuana use, possession, and distribution. While the initiative never led in pre-election polls and faced opposition from the Office of National Drug Control Policy and Alaska drug warriors, it was a horrific crime right out of a Harry Anslinger "Reefer Madness" nightmare that may have sealed its defeat. According to the Alaska Secretary of State's office, with 98.4% of the vote counted, Ballot Measure Two trailed by a margin of 43% to 57%. While not enough for victory, the percentage exceeded the 41% gained by a similar, slightly more ambitious, initiative in 2000 and represents the highest percentage ever recorded in favor of replacing prohibition with the regulated use, production, and sale of marijuana in the United States.......

We lost... but not by too much. The biggest reason we lost is because they also wrote up in the bill that people who were currently jailed would be released AND compensated in some way. Which was bullshit. You do the crime... you do the time...people started getting greedy and asking for too much. But shit, give us a couple years and we will be there. Of course the feds coulds always make it difficult. But we are paving the way my friends.

The reason that our Alaska State Troopers backed the initiative is because they know the FACTS and they are experienced in dealing with drug related crimes. They KNOW they are wasting their time on non violent "criminals" that just wanna smoke a bowl, man. Save their time for the crackheads, theifs, murderers, pedophiles and rapist.

And as I said before, of course the government will try to fuck it up. But you just have to be smarter than them and not buy into their bullshit. Tobacco companies are way fucked up.... as are most corporations. But if you make the choice to educate yourself, then you wont be a sucker. Learn how to grow that shit yourself! We have more power over our actions and circumstances than we think.
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 01:53 PM   #62
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

dont be mean with kriszy, she aint a bitch
smoke on this...

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:06 PM   #63
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimewave
you're talking shite.
you have no idea wtf you are on about son.

LEGALIZE CANNABIS.
think about it if you run 15 pounds to a diffent city at 900 a pound and you got them at 250 a pound. do the math 15 x 250=3750
15 x 900=13500
13500 - 3750 = 9750
Now minus say 300 dollars traveling exspenses you just made 9550 dollars. ok that'll feed the kids and pay the bills for a couple of months then legalize dope?

you ain't making shit and the guys that bought the shit ain't making shit the guy you got the shit from ain't making shit. everybody looses when they legalize dope
Old 07-21-2005, 05:19 PM   #64
The 3rd Shift
Rum Runnerz & Catacombs

The 3rd Shift grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
6. Weed nerds would talk about it even more. Fuck weed nerds... cut it out and take some real drugs sissies. Smoking weed doesn't make you seem cool or interesting and weed does nothing compared to the toxic outerspace prescription drugs I take.
for one, I'd rather be caught with a bag of weed then any other drug for any number of reasons..it does the trick for me and its got much lighter penalties attached with it then anything else if your caught..i dont like kids who take hard drugs to be 'harder' then someone else..i smoke weed everyday all day and i dont need any other substance to do it for me..check out our homage to weed at the soundclick site

www.soundclick.com/bands/1/lyriciphermusic.htm
Bowls, Bongs & Blunts...PEACE
- Max.murderer

The Rum Runnerz
- Hunting Hawk
- The Stampede

THE 3RD SHIFT
The 3rd Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:49 PM   #65
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

Damn.. Its Illegal..!!! ?
Old 07-21-2005, 05:49 PM   #66
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging_Soldier
think about it if you run 15 pounds to a diffent city at 900 a pound and you got them at 250 a pound. do the math 15 x 250=3750
15 x 900=13500
13500 - 3750 = 9750
Now minus say 300 dollars traveling exspenses you just made 9550 dollars. ok that'll feed the kids and pay the bills for a couple of months then legalize dope?

you ain't making shit and the guys that bought the shit ain't making shit the guy you got the shit from ain't making shit. everybody looses when they legalize dope
what the hell are you talkin about
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:55 PM   #67
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northstarr
oh, so risking your life by sniffin' a lil yay or poppin' an e pill is better than getting right fucking stoned with your boys off a big ass blunt? I'm sorry you think hard drugs are cool.....
Who said anythin about extasy?

I take prescription drugs...

I swear you guys who tried to reply are dense.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 06:35 PM   #68
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Lightbulb Re: Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
what the hell are you talkin about
you can't feed a baby steak.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:51 AM   #69
OxlongO

OxlongO grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to OxlongO

this is not a thread about LEGALIZING.

read the friggin' topic: REASONS WEED SHOULD NOT BE LEGALIZED.

substance- your a poser hippy with nothing better to do than ride the rehtoric train with the rest of the lesbian, hemp wearing, rainbow sticker driving, pacifists. have a nice day.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:12 AM   #70
OxlongO

OxlongO grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to OxlongO

and thats whats real, butch...i mean bitch.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:28 PM   #71
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Just speculation but I don't think marijauna will put tobacco out of buisness- i think tobacco companies would start selling refer to stay in buisness and the quality of it would be mind bogging to compete with each other- they would have differnt tastes and they would add shit to it just like they do to tobacco actual making somking weed bad for you.
I know some of you are from other countries where refer is legal I was just saying what I think would happen if it was legalized in the U.S.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:34 PM   #72
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging_Soldier
you can't feed a baby steak.
you're saying that no one will make money if weed is legalized and that just not true but it's not even an issue in the matter anyway.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-22-2005, 03:27 PM   #73
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
you're saying that no one will make money if weed is legalized and that just not true but it's not even an issue in the matter anyway.
dam wade how did you get so smart? i really gotta look for more of your posts fucking brilliant
Old 07-22-2005, 08:50 PM   #74
THE W
ISRAELITE

whatever man, your reasons for not legalizing weed are rediculous.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:12 PM   #75
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Oh your sweet Oxlongo. Cant wait to get to know you better ooops.. I meant Hippies stink.... and so does your ability to converse with people in a civil and productive way. Go ahead... call me whatever you want...I am done with this topic... I have said enough and Thanks to eveveryone who participated. I learned a lot.

Oh, and you are VERY lucky that you live way the hell down in Florida....thats pretty far away....were you a little closer....you would get knocked tha fuck out for talking so rudely to a nice little girl like me...wouldnt be the first time Ive seen it happen.

Lots of Love to ya. Oxlongo... Have a Great Night Fella....oh, and everyone else of course!!
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote