0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #46
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 639
Rep Power: 0
Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
President Kennedy was by far the best leader

no he wasn't
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #47
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member
 
Fatal Guillotine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,546
Rep Power: 45
Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick fury View Post
no he wasn't
opinion
__________________
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #48
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 639
Rep Power: 0
Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L~>1<~NKS View Post
Castro, Russians, CIA, and "them". Oswald was jus a pawn.....




......damn I could sworn I saw a red dot on my cock, hold up someone's knockin on my door, BRB.....

add to list :

exteme right wingers
pro manifest destiny christian fanatics
disgruntled CIA trained cuban exiles
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:22 PM   #49
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 639
Rep Power: 0
Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
opinion
research his foriegn policy for latin america
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #50
7forever
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
7forever grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
^^good post
Thanks, for the kudos.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #51
Paranoid
-
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,486
Rep Power: 26
Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury
Default

Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #52
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace
 
pro.Graveface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Groningen-Netherlandz
Posts: 1,918
Rep Power: 25
pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface
Default

I dont trust those cooperz
__________________
Art of Graveyardpoetry
http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:57 AM   #53
John Prewett
Junior Member
 
John Prewett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: rural Thailand
Age: 66
Posts: 80
Rep Power: 0
John Prewett grasshopper
Default he ain't physically dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
Anyone care to account for the following testimony from three young [at the time] men who were there:

From: http://www.jfklancer.com/catalog/law/witnesses.html

IN THE EYE OF HISTORY: THE WITNESSES

Dennis David describes observing the arrival at Bethesda Naval Hospital
of the navy ambulance carrying Jackie Kennedy with the official casket
purportedly carrying the presidents body -- some time after he had
supervised the unloading of a shipping casket that he'd been told contained
the body of the president.

Autopsy technician Paul O'Connor helped remove the president's body --
he recalls that it was in a body bag -- from a shipping casket; this contrasts
with the placement of the president's body in an ornate casket in Dallas,
after wrapping only in sheets and towels.

X-ray technician Jerrol Custer recalls seeing Mrs. Kennedy enter the Naval
Hospital, having just arrived with her husband's body -- yet Custer was on his
way to the darkroom to develop X-ray plates already taken of the
president's corpse.


O'connor and Custer testimony also in "Best Evidence" by David Lifton
I don't recall if D.David testimony is in that book.

Question: When the Dallas casket was being wheeled out of the Dallas hospital,
how many people had first hand knowledge of what [if anything] was in that casket ?

JFK was/is the supremely blessed by Satan.

JFK is physically alive.

JFK will publicly reappear, amaze the world and rule this world for 42 months.

H.Kissinger [to who 666 refers] will be his head cheerleader.
John Prewett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #54
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול
 
TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,682
Rep Power: 0
TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
JFK was/is the supremely blessed by Satan.

JFK is physically alive.

JFK will publicly reappear, amaze the world and rule this world for 42 months.

H.Kissinger [to who 666 refers] will be his head cheerleader.
*Swallows the Cyanide*
__________________
HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #55
7forever
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
7forever grasshopper
Default

Mocking an entire generation of baby boomers whose 47 year reign on covering up Jfk's real assassin has ended

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "www.deeppoliticsforum.com

Over the past 24 hours a certain Robert Hanson was successful in penetrating the Deep Politics Forum with the obvious truth about the driver killing Kennedy and I banned him because the truth raped my soul so I used my power to censor the truth that has been known by Fetzer, Groden and hundreds of other researchers for decades.

In doing so, Hanson hosted a most enlightening workshop in the craft of sleuthing.

About a half-hour ago I discovered Hanson's blog, "The Driver Killed Kennedy." It seems to have been created on November 19 of this year.

From his blog there is his thread titled "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back."

In classic sleuthing style, Hanson cites a lengthy segment of Hill's WC testimony given to Arlen Specter so as to A) demonstrate his own familiarity with the record, and B) appeal to reading comprehension and general Kennedy sleuthing.

In essence, Hill states that she simply saw the Secret Service shooting back which is totally obvious to everyone looking at Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in the nix film. SHE STATES THAT SHE SAW THE SS SHOOT BACK AND SHE CLEARLY STATES THAT SHE HEARD GUNFIRE FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL. This, in the real world is called corroboration. Greer is the only ss agent who shot back, so she could not have meant anyone else.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back,"

It's that simple.

I believe that he is TELLING TRUTH BUT AM REALLY AFRAID TO ADMIT IT.

Here's what Hill told Specter -- as published by Hanson on his own blog:

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?

Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.

Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?

Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.

Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?

Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Specter was trying to make her sound crazy but she was simply describing the confusion of gunshots coming from all directions. She saw Greer shoot back and she heard what she thought were multiple shots from the knoll although there was only one fired immediately after Greer shot Kennedy to provide a distraction for Greer. The last shot arguably did come from the north knoll but was was fired to only confuse people as to who shot Kennedy. Without the last shot that followed Greer's, people would have thrown their hands up like the agents did after Roberts called them off jfk's limo. It was a dummie shot to confuse and give witnesses an alternative account for where the fatal shot really came from, the ss agent driving Kennedy's limo.

Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?

Mrs. HILL - That's right.

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?

Mrs. HILL - No.

What could have prompted Hill to conclude that the SS was shooting in Dealey Plaza? Because she was looking right at Greer when he shot back at jfk's forehead.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.


Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."
Mrs. Hill - ... I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know[.]

In point of FACT:

Hill offers eyewitness evidence for a Greer Shot.

Hill offers compelling ear witness testimony for a Grassy Knoll shot which is the red herring promoted by Hollywood and disinfo clowns like Groden and Fetzer.

And so we're left with this:

For the third time, Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back." I see no other viable interpretations for his obvious claim.

It's that simple.

Expect more of this sort of truth movement as we move closer to the 50th anniversary of the Dealey Plaza coup d'etat. I am afraid but I know just beneath the surface that Greer killed Kennedy.
__________________
Charles Drago
Co-Founder, Deep Politics Forum
__________________
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #56
7forever
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
7forever grasshopper
Default A very honest and welcome reply from another forum

Listen, I was being a dick about this last night. and upon further review you've actually got research to back up most of what you say. I still disagree with you're conclusion.

The thing about the "mist" just isn't true. Many times when people get shot that exact same thing happens. It depends a lot on the caliber being used and the ballistics of that particular bullet, but you claiming it's impossible is false.
__________________
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #57
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,096
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
I need to see that. Do you agree with me on jfk being easy and 911 being complicated? Cover-up, yes but proving a conclusion may be hard.
I say yes, because of the fact that JFK's Assassination is easier to figure out, in terms of, "why". As for the World Trade Center, it's part of a much, MUCH bigger conspiracy. Honestly, I believe that 9-11 and Obama's election are both what you might call, "Final Pushes" in the eventual One World Government establishment. "The Obama Deception" is a fantastic documentary btw. I've only seen a little bit of it, but it is a MUST see.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #58
7forever
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
7forever grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
I say yes, because of the fact that JFK's Assassination is easier to figure out, in terms of, "why". As for the World Trade Center, it's part of a much, MUCH bigger conspiracy. Honestly, I believe that 9-11 and Obama's election are both what you might call, "Final Pushes" in the eventual One World Government establishment. "The Obama Deception" is a fantastic documentary btw. I've only seen a little bit of it, but it is a MUST see.
Good post. Jfk/driver would be like a forty year old sitting through third grade again and 911, like requiring an average high school kid to score an A in calculus.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:00 AM   #59
7forever
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
7forever grasshopper
Default Fake bloodmist in zapruder film

The mist is fake and no person on this planet can prove that fake red blotch has ever happened except in the altered zapruder film. This idiot gets shot right in the face just like Kennedy did and there is nothing but distortion after impact. NO BLOOD FLOWS AT THE MOMENT OF IMPACT. The zfilm has the mist forming before the shot to hide the shot coming from Greer.


7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #60
7forever
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
7forever grasshopper
Default

WATCH THIS GIF...WATCH HIS RIGHT HAND MOVE TO HIS LEFT.

THE ONLY STORY left to tell is what I've posted in this thread, destroying the movie and an industry full of LYING conspiracy authors who are ironically the most responsible for keeping the truth from the masses.
GREAT GIF showing his right to left movement. Keep your eyes through the windshield.

FRAME 278 is the last clear view of the fitted gun in Greer's left hand. Logic dictates that Greer would not have put his hand back on the wheel only 2 seconds before he was gonna shoot Kennedy. It's common sense that he moved the gun from lower position in a similar way to resting it on his chest, so all he had to do was raise, straighten and shoot over the seatback. There was no wild motion, flailing of the gun. The gun was rested near his right collarbone before he turned the second time at frame 302 to shoot.
FRAME 278- You can see the fitted gun from frames 242-278 except 64/65 because of the lamp post.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one