news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-15-2007, 07:42 PM   #76
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

.. Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees ..

.. ..

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:27 PM   #77
tobacojones

tobacojones grasshopper

I cried my eyes out when I read Charlotte's Web and again when I read The Giver.

Cried when I heard Here Comes the Sun but that was more the circumstances.
tobacojones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:38 PM   #78
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

eloels...Something makes me mad emotional...actually....the ENTIRE abbey road record minus the ovious upbeat ones,,,make me soft...eloels..juan.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:59 PM   #79
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
Rie Fu - Life Is Like A Boat & I Wanna Go To A Place
Maaya Sakamoto - Tsuki No Hoshi

Deep Vibes On All 3 Of These Songs Even Tho Its J-pop
EDIT: Maaya sakamoto - kuuki to hoshi
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:32 PM   #80
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
Tool - The Patient
Beautiful song. I'm not gonna lie, a tear was shed during a fucked up time in my life.
oh fuck yeah man. i was right there in the same boat with ya. i had just been through some shit with gf, then some family shit went down, then work was being a bitch. i couldnt take it anymore....then i heard this song. it was the nail in the coffin. i had no other choice but to be patient in life.

taking emo to another level.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:36 PM   #81
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

i droped few tearz on "a day to god is 1000 years", and "the birth"
Old 06-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #82
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oprosti me pape - by Oliver a Croatian singer, its about a son asking his old man for forgiveness and since my Dad died a few years ago everytime I hear it I cry.
Slipping Away by Max Merrit & The Meteors doesnt make me cry but brings a tear to the eye. Heres a link if you want it its a nice slow jam
http://download.yousendit.com/2C7F022E1E75EF5F

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.

Last edited by Frank Drebin; 06-27-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:52 AM   #83
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

^^ man I know that song, really sad track... props for mentioning that up.
If u ever heard of Željko Malnar's show Nightmare Stage, they play that song sometimes in it.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:43 AM   #84
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

john denver - annies song

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:18 PM   #85
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrustx View Post
taking emo to another level.
as much as i agree with you....do NOT EVER associate EMO with TOOL...OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:24 AM   #86
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
Ghostface Killah - All That I Got Is You

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #87
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

The most depressing, tear jerking hip-hop track I know is 'A Mother's Heart' by MF Grimm (from his epic triple cd album American Hunger).

I'll post the mp3 later.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:20 AM   #88
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
The most depressing, tear jerking hip-hop track I know is 'A Mother's Heart' by MF Grimm (from his epic triple cd album American Hunger).

I'll post the mp3 later.
There's quite a few rather emotional songs on this album.

The Trees
Playground
Traveling
Lift Me Up
Ten Stories
Simple Rhyme
The Book Of Daniel (This shit isn't a "diss" track. Grimm sounds more hurt than pissed off.)

Some other tracks I think are sad and/or emotional...

Gravediggaz-Burn Baby Burn
Ghost-All That I Got Is You
Oasis-Live Forever
-Don't Look Back In Anger
Roy Orbison-In The Real World (Shit is sadder than a motherfucker. You can hear in his voice that the poor bastard was dying.)
Bruce Springstein-Philadelphia (Largely due to the way it's used in the movie.)
Dido-Here With Me

Also...

Immortal Technique-Dance With The Devil
-You Never Know
-One (Remix)

I've never actually cried over a song, but some songs will give me that tight feeling you get before you cry.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:39 PM   #89
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
There's quite a few rather emotional songs on this album.

The Trees
Playground
Traveling
Lift Me Up
Ten Stories
Simple Rhyme
The Book Of Daniel (This shit isn't a "diss" track. Grimm sounds more hurt than pissed off.)

I think American Hunger is one of the best albums in years. Glad to see someone else got it, not just me. Grimm deserves more respect and sales than he gets. Triple cd with less filler than the average single disc.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:09 PM   #90
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

REALLY?^^ i dont know if i agree about the filler part.