news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-19-2005, 06:28 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default have u ever set ablaze something an the fire destroys a building on accident?

building...whattever.....

yo, i was on acid this one time,.....i started a lil fire in some tall grass while we were smokin some chronic.....we were high..anyways,. the lil fire got stamped out but not enough...
within 15 minutes of leaving an skating to my friends house, the fire was burning down an entire field,...it went up quick, all from a tiny lil ember or some shit....we were mad high on acid,...at least i was, so we bounced

share some pyro stories! we light bottle rockets off in our house!
Old 07-19-2005, 06:33 PM   #2
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: have u ever set ablaze something an the fire destroys a building on accident?

I blew up an entire neighborhood in the east of Holland
Old 07-19-2005, 06:41 PM   #3
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey
Default Re: have u ever set ablaze something an the fire destroys a building on accident?

Yeah, read about that shit. Something to do with fireworks in Enschede right?

But when my dad was young, he had a friend who started a fire, but it ended up in a whole factory going up in smoke. I believe he's still paying for the damage

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:42 PM   #4
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

well i whatched my friends set fire to an entire Shaq, it was an old one by one of my friends grandpas house, so they were smokin some weed and oen fo them decided it'll be funny to set up some old dressers and a matress that was just laying in there......si they did and couldnt put it out, well they set fire to the dresser and couldnt put it out and it fell over when the did onto a matress then the whole thing starting going up, and they whipped out their dicks and dtry to put it out by pissin on it, but it didnt do nothing, so they ran to my firends granps house and said some kids set fire to the Shaq behind their house....and the fire department came and put it out and they said that it was 1 other kids they saw running form the scene...the cops bought it and nothing ever happened

i live a few blocks from the Colorado State Hospital where they keep all the crazy people in Colorado that are severly schitzo or wahtever...and somtiems they escape and oen guy musta found that lil shaq and there was a orange state hospital uniform n there....b4 it went up....

a few months after that...i found a mountain bike in there with a pair of gloves in it and i took it......lol

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:58 PM   #5
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i accidentaly set my mini-ramp for skateboarding on fire,.....bye bye ramp

yeah, i burnt a wherehouse, triple o seven or 0007...i forgot.....300000 in damage (usa money)....yeah, some one got arrested an convicted, this was 12 years ago.......the whole fuckin thing was blazin, it was mad crazy, i think the innocent guy's stiill paying restitution.
Im not goin to jail, fuck that, I should burn that mutherfucker to the ground too
Old 07-19-2005, 07:00 PM   #6
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Cya in the looney bin Intellekt
Old 07-19-2005, 07:14 PM   #7
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound

i seen one kid light a nother kid on fire, he took my lighter and sprayed that stuff you use to get grills starts (lighting fluid or something) and it was sprayed right in to the kids back and his shirt went up in flames and it took like a minute or so to put him out. and his back looked so disgusting and shit. he went to the hospital and had 3rd degree burns. it was funny but in a sick way. they were friends too but not after that. he never talked to anyone in assocation with us ever again.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:22 PM   #8
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

yo, i watched a dude light a girls hair on fire with a zippo.....she had it grown down to her shoulders.....he ignited her wig an she didnt know, it stunk so bad...took her awhile to notice, i couldnt believe it
Old 07-19-2005, 07:27 PM   #9
ColombianMami
Veteran Member

ColombianMami shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
yo, i watched a dude light a girls hair on fire with a zippo.....she had it grown down to her shoulders.....he ignited her wig an she didnt know, it stunk so bad...took her awhile to notice, i couldnt believe it
something like that happened in my school...someone lit some girls hair on fire and she was running around the school screaming like a dumbass instead of trying to put it out lol
ColombianMami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 07:30 PM   #10
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

holy shit!^^^I know ive burnt something down, i just cant think of it right now
Old 07-19-2005, 07:46 PM   #11
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

hey im a pyro. my moms and dad had to ban me from fire for so long. even though i buy lighters all the time. anyway, i just have a connection with fire yaknow. they were like we dont wanna send you to some facility or some shit cause im like a pyro. but now its all good and i still burn hella shit down. but one great time was when i was with my friends and we lit a tree on fire and danced around that shit. we werent on acid or anything, but it was great. then when it went out we took the dry pieces of wood, lit them up again and like did this weird dance were you hit to logs together and embers fly all over. i thought it was great.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:01 PM   #12
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

yeah!!! this thread sounds cool
Old 08-08-2005, 05:09 PM   #13
ColombianMami
Veteran Member

ColombianMami shaolin monk

lol
ColombianMami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 05:12 PM   #14
Butter
Hunger Pains..

Butter grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Butter Send a message via MSN to Butter

lol at sicka bumpin his shit up.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:20 PM   #15
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to PsYkOsUs
Thumbs down Re: have u ever set ablaze something an the fire destroys a building on accident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
i accidentaly set my mini-ramp for skateboarding on fire,.....bye bye ramp

yeah, i burnt a wherehouse, triple o seven or 0007...i forgot.....300000 in damage (usa money)....yeah, some one got arrested an convicted, this was 12 years ago.......the whole fuckin thing was blazin, it was mad crazy, i think the innocent guy's stiill paying restitution.
Im not goin to jail, fuck that, I should burn that mutherfucker to the ground too
you're either a liar, or a complete fuckin' idiot... if it's true, i hope this cat finds you one day and gives you your just due...

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.
PsYkOsUs is offline   Reply With Quote